Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

17 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

A £700 HiCapa?   What lunacy is this of which you speak?

What makes it worse is that it looks like the sort of thing I would've had aged 8

What's a race gun???

6 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

What's a race gun???

Per Wikipedia: A racegun or race gun is a firearm that has been modified for accuracy, speed, and reliability.

another speedsofter pew then?

that explains the price.

😉

14 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

Per Wikipedia: A racegun or race gun is a firearm that has been modified for accuracy, speed, and reliability.

What would you call a gun modified to be shit?

41 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

Nuprol.

"Raven", the shit version of Nuprol. 

Posted in the ad they want what they paid for it, which was still a rip off. Although I think this one is more down to naivety than deliberately trying to take the piss 

4 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Posted in the ad they want what they paid for it, which was still a rip off. Although I think this one is more down to naivety than deliberately trying to take the piss 

Probably shoot twice then fall apart anyway 😬

I suspect they are young. "Absolutely 0 idea what the FPS is, don't have the cash for an FPS checker" seems like something someone quite young would say.

Is it definitely gas?as the magazine looks like an aep type?

3 minutes ago, Darkmikey22 said:

Is it definitely gas?as the magazine looks like an aep type?

not an AEP the the frame for those are really off. Looking at the mag it looks like a NBB i used to have 24ish years ago.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, BigStew said:

not an AEP the the frame for those are really off. Looking at the mag it looks like a NBB i used to have 24ish years ago.

Yarp, it's a £40 unhopped 0.6J NBB.  The best you can say is that magazines seem to be available, and it's (probably) gas efficient.

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/gas-powered_1/golden-eagle-m4a1-gbbr-extras_i60692

Step right up, time for the Second Golden eagle m4 trying to be sold off for way more than its worth this past week. This time its £450 for the gun, some odd attachments and 3 Barely Functional magazines!!!! What a steal! And I'm not even going to get into the fact this poor gun was seemingly being run on black gas the whole time, so the internals that aren't already broken are probably screaming for the Emperor's Mercy.

image.thumb.png.a5e5af0af9f51a48c2d21d4566a9af84.png

A tad optimistic?

considering the base pew is around £260 retail

A couple of not expensive upgrades and 5 extra mags (pew comes with one in the box)

Unless the PEQ is “real” 🤨

Surely all of these are trumped by the guy who's been trying to sell a collection of RE pistols on here, for what's got to be more than four years now?

2 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

A tad optimistic?

considering the base pew is around £260 retail

A couple of not expensive upgrades and 5 extra mags (pew comes with one in the box)

Unless the PEQ is “real” 🤨

I assume that by "real", he means the PEQ box has a functional laser and/or LED rather than being a dummy "fake".

Perhaps it's just me but I would cringe at painting a real steel version.