Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

1 hour ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Maybe @Alex89Typecould say why we shouldn't fall for it....

Other than the day glow orange other side of Atlantic feel...

thats where i got my pricing there is a UK shop that sells it with the orange tips. it's one of the BBgun something shops

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

It's OK, you can admit swinging the ban hammer gives you Thor vibes, this is a safe space...

Nah,I'm just pissed that nothing happened after his first VERY moody post, but we have to play nice until we know otherwise.

I worry a wee bit about rushing in, but at the same time it sucks if someone gets scammed if we hesitate. 

If any of us get it wrong,  the god mods can reinstate them.

The gun is available for £229.99 from JD, so the asking price is very close to the retail price for the package.

Edited by Colin Allen

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Technically the s/h price is kinda OK when compared to the manufacturers rrp, £169.98😳, but ffs its not even real steel, its a sling, made specifically for lightweight airsoft toys.

The day I ever consider paying more than 20 quid for a sling is the day I get locked up in the nuthouse 🤪

2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

The day I ever consider paying more than 20 quid for a sling is the day I get locked up in the nuthouse 🤪

Viper VX sling for about £15.

Good balance of cheap enough, but functional (slingster clone) and made well enough not worrying if the clips will fall off every time the day ends in Y

• Supporters
1 minute ago, rj1986 said:

Viper VX sling for about £15.

Good balance of cheap enough, but functional (slingster clone) and made well enough not worrying if the clips will fall off every time the day ends in Y

Exactly.

I've got loads of slings, some knockoff & some high end real steel, but even those were ebay auction bargains, money saved on the extras means more for gats, which I'm pretty tight about too lol🦆

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Amokura said:

Yarp, £250 for a £190 gun (plus some stuff you probably already own) is beyond wildly optimistic.

However, I think the most egregious sin is that half the beige two-tone has been blue two-toned. 🤢

2 hours ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Not on here but I do wonder why anyone would spend the extra money with DCA when you can get them from Bruno for nearly half the price (and Bruno is the one that makes them) 

Screenshot_20240411_212644_Instagram.jpg

Because usually DCA comes up before a lot of other sites, and as he’s called it multiple times before he adds “cunt tax” for people that don’t shop around. Plus greed. Mostly greed.

30 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

Because usually DCA comes up before a lot of other sites, and as he’s called it multiple times before he adds “cunt tax” for people that don’t shop around. Plus greed. Mostly greed.

He really is a vile excuse for a human being.

I only have two hopes on this situation 

1. People who want to build a KS-1 know that it's Bruno that makes them because it's in such a small community of UKSF impressions

2. Bruno isn't offering Dave any trade prices to Dave has to buy them at RRP and put his own tax on top 

I generally don't have an issue with DCA, the issue I do have is the extortionate amount of money he tacks into items people can find cheaper elsewhere if they look harder 

received_669045471332753.jpg

Agreed that his prices are bonkers at times (that said, I put an order in a year or so back for a few non overpriced items, and the service/comms were very good). I don't particularly have a moral judgment on his pricing though - people don't need to buy anything from him - we just live in a capitalist world!

Hyperinflated prices for 'eu warehouse' are simply because Gunfire B2B still has the same rule for UK orders regardless of whether its B2B or B2C - £135 or over before shipping. 

So the thing I was looking for with shipping and adding random shit i need for other things to the cart to meet the threshold, is still going to work out significantly cheaper than bending over for DCA.

Edited by GiantKiwi

I was going to add a £700 Highcapa to this thread but after a couple of sarky comments from me the seller has blocked me.

Is it worth £700? , please educate me if it is...

Edited by gavinkempsell

24 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

I was going to add a £700 Highcapa to this thread but after a couple of sarky comments from me the seller has blocked me.

Is it worth £700? , please educate me if it is...

Think it's the same gnu but different add.