Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

9 hours ago, Hudson said:

Found this beauty on the F&O discord.

No details, an exorbitant price, and only one poor quality photo with bad lighting.

Can't even tell if it comes with a magazine from that advert!

Screenshot_20230725-065808~2.png

Plot twist, it's been converted into a landline phone. 

Pull the trigger to answer it!

He may not be a shop, but he is certainly a trader; I wonder if he declares his income from all these toy guns?

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/electric-powered/gg-preditor-high-speed-build_i48895

I believe the AFUK term is "wanker gun" 😂

• 45+ rps "in its prime" (supposedly "was/still is" capable of that
  • no mention whatsoever of measured FPS or J
  • "£20 max fix" to get it working 🤔 it just "needs some love" 🙄

And the  crème de la crème...

the only reason i haven’t had it fixed is because i don’t play airsoft anymore and i don’t want to risk doing it myself

TIL as soon as you stop playing airsoft, you lose not only any repair skill you had, but also lose the ability to get anyone else to do repairs for you. Who knew?! 🤪

Does that lad also reckon he got Cerakote done for £20? Even Fifewargames charge £75 for a rifle. I also like how he claims 45rps but the gun's broke atm because of the shredded piston teeth so he can't actually prove it's capable of that ROF. To boot, it's not even the full metal CG16 version of the Predator.

Why are the pictures such low quality too?

Edited by MrTea

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/DCA-KAC-KS1?search=KS-1

£1,249.00 and I quote “We will not be able to get this rifle to a 100% exact copy”

Just what the Airsoft world needs, not just another m4 variant, but an extremely overpriced one at that. 

• Supporters

How dissappointed would you be to buy that, show up at the next game thinking you were gonna stand out with your limited edition faithful replica only to realise most people arent going to notice just another green m4.......

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Out of context it's saying they have a good relationship with rs vortex so won't sell clones of vortex products?

My bad -  totally didn't see the word "replica". 

I did say I was dyslexic 😛

If it was cheaper (a lot cheaper) I'd probably buy one, more for the Marine connection than the actual rif, I see it as another M4 variant (nothing wrong with that... I currently have 5), in saying that I'd prob buy a Sig Spear in a heart beat.

1 hour ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/DCA-KAC-KS1?search=KS-1

£1,249.00 and I quote “We will not be able to get this rifle to a 100% exact copy”

So that's almost an extra grand over normal price for a rail, paint job and suppressor.

I guess he's only making 6 as that's how many people he can find who are dumb enough to pay that much

£1249, no optic, no mlok panels if Im reading it right and oh by the way he's also offering a £100 upgrade package for extra.

Nah mate. For that money Im expecting recoil. Lock back on empty (at the very least simulated) oh and no real need to pay extra for upgrades.

Edited by hunter511

38 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

Makes me feel better about my 1 of 100 L85 purchase recently even if I did break it after three skirmishes.

1/100 L85 pics please & what's different about it.