Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

Not so much a dreamer, more a "you're selling what is potentially a Section 5 firearm": https://prefired.co.uk/ads/cyma-cm050-romanian-md-90-aims-replica/.

• Supporters
9 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

So £20 off retail for the whole package?

And without all the bestest-ever TM parts that have been swapped out.

So he's charging £200 for the plastic shell of a TM.

Is that the part that contains the TM pixie dust?

2 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

It’s £9 at wholesale price 😬 Ridiculous 

£11.99 minus £9.00 wholesale = £2.99 profit.  Take off the contribution to general costs and they are not exactly ripping off the punters, are they?

However, it does seem a heck of a lot for a patch.

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, BYRNEMORGAN52 said:

Nothing says "We stand by our products 100%, and the warranty is completely transferrable" like not having a physical contact address, or saying one word about transferability of the warranty.

8 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Whatever he’s smoking, I’ll have the same please.

I too would like to see reality in a while new light

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/polarstar-powered_1/custom-pro-level-setup_i48381

This top-of-the-line firearm is valued at over £2000 and is available for sale as a complete rifle and setup for £3600.

For a reasonable fee of £80 per day, you can experience the power and precision of this exceptional weapon at any Essex Airsoft Site.

Edited by TacticalWaifu

3 hours ago, TacticalWaifu said:

I do admire the ballsy 60's style advertising, that is quite something. 

As to the actual ad, well, the audacity.

47 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

"Domination" seems to be a popular word. As far as I can see, it's not about the actual experience of airsofting so much as willy-waggling over having the absolute peak top extreme bestest gnu on site.  And to be fair, renting a master-race gun for a day is a far cheaper way of slaking that thirst than building one yourself.

Me, I get more satisfaction from each hit the worse the BB-flinger is.  Shotgun, AEP, unhopped revolver and even springer pistol kills are the most memorable, not BRRRRTing.

this-deathmonkeyxl.gif

4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

"Domination" seems to be a popular word. As far as I can see, it's not about the actual experience of airsofting so much as willy-waggling over having the absolute peak top extreme bestest gnu on site.  And to be fair, renting a master-race gun for a day is a far cheaper way of slaking that thirst than building one yourself.

Me, I get more satisfaction from each hit the worse the BB-flinger is.  Shotgun, AEP, unhopped revolver and even springer pistol kills are the most memorable, not BRRRRTing.

My teen brother plays with a combo of a CYMA M14, and a spring pistol from a sporting goods store, spray-painted red and white. He won the QC lottery, and the spring pistol actually shoots straight. It's downright hilarious to see him getting kills on guys running 1K+ HPA rigs with it...

5 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

"Domination"

Nothing wrong with a bit of...... oh wait, wrong forum

You mean the winning is all that matters attitude, usually found in those with major insecurities and the knowledge that no woman is ever going to touch them in that special place without payment first

I seriously hope that's a NGRS one. Mind you even  if it is 10% off RRP is still pushing into Mack's territory 

*Edit* It is the NGRS version

Edited by Cannonfodder