Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

10 hours ago, Matt.2504 said:

Hopefully im not the only one who thinks the guys are Patrolbase are dreamers for wanting £1500 for an upgraded Krytac 

IMG_3694.png

Hey it’ll be upgraded by their “super tech” who can tell how well shimmed an AEG is by shaking it

13 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

No you're certainly not. For that price I'd want it to come with a Scarlett Johansson clone willing to do things I probably shouldn't mention on here

You mean play airsoft.

I'll just leave this here

Edited by DaktariT

20 minutes ago, DaktariT said:

You mean play airsoft.

Of course. What else could I mean by wanting to see my little white balls hit her arse?

44 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Of course. What else could I mean by wanting to see my little white balls hit her arse?

Always aim for the chest, it's a bigger target

7 minutes ago, DaktariT said:

You'll find these are actually mop racks, I should know we have them at my work place.

Unless…….. your work place uses guitar racks as mop racks 🤣🤣

• Supporters
16 hours ago, DaktariT said:

I can't believe musicians are using mop racks for their guitars

You'd be amazed what guitarists will buy if you tell them it'll improve their tone.

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

You'd be amazed what guitarists will buy if you tell them it'll improve their tone.

Yeah like one way guitar leads. (incase you don't know guitar leads are gay and have plugs are both ends).  Apparently all the molecules in the copper are aligned in one way only. Lol

As for these racks, who cares what they where intended for, if they work they work. Price isn't to bad either. 

22 hours ago, Gepard said:

He's marketing a guitar stand as a gun stand and charging almost twice the retail price! Absolute dreamer 😂

That's a quality spot right there. Good for me too as I was also looking for some kind of storage and that guitar stand is perfect :)

Fuck me, are we still talking about Novritsch charging £20 more for a guitar stand, than you can get it for on Amazon 😄

3 hours ago, MrTea said:

That's a quality spot right there. Good for me too as I was also looking for some kind of storage and that guitar stand is perfect :)

I'm so annoyed that I looked at this exact guitar stand, for my guitars... And completely failed to put 212 and 347 together to make 559 and buy one for my guns.

I can only conclude I must be an idiot

8 hours ago, BigAl said:

Yeah like one way guitar leads. (incase you don't know guitar leads are gay and have plugs are both ends).  Apparently all the molecules in the copper are aligned in one way only. Lol

My brother is an audiophile like few others - even designed his own turntable with air cushioned arm that remained parallel to the grooves on the vinyl. A fraction of his Beatles collection bought him a racing tuned E-type from the US...

Any who he had me helping him run copper speaker cables under his music room floor - which took fecking hours because of the construction.  When we got the last run of it through he realised it was the wrong way round.  Took even longer to extricate the stuff and put it in the right way.  Apparently its the way the copper is extruded LOL.

Whilst think it was a load of boolacks, to be fair to him he can tell the difference between different pressings of records, and his music system is pretty impressive.

5 hours ago, MrTea said:

Can I interest sir in a bespoke unit?

image.png.869dd2202e09018774cb42093c77ef86.png

😎

5 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

My brother is an audiophile like few others - even designed his own turntable with air cushioned arm that remained parallel to the grooves on the vinyl. A fraction of his Beatles collection bought him a racing tuned E-type from the US...

Any who he had me helping him run copper speaker cables under his music room floor - which took fecking hours because of the construction.  When we got the last run of it through he realised it was the wrong way round.  Took even longer to extricate the stuff and put it in the right way.  Apparently its the way the copper is extruded LOL.

Whilst think it was a load of boolacks, to be fair to him he can tell the difference between different pressings of records, and his music system is pretty impressive.

Can I interest sir in a bespoke unit?

image.png.869dd2202e09018774cb42093c77ef86.png

😎

Very nice but the cost of copper pipe now would make that a pipe dream🤦

Regards 

36 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

£250 for a pistol that doesn't work? Surely that's Mack's material

You're paying the big bucks for the potentially broken WE internals and mismatched externals.

42 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

I'll stick with my cut up pallet and scrap wood gun rack

20230516_131512.jpg.cb02d528baade9e956014c12d06800b1.jpg

£250 for a pistol that doesn't work? Surely that's Mack's material

Oh boo, I came to post that 🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

You're paying the big bucks for the potentially broken WE internals and mismatched externals.

I would indeed consider that to be a small pile of unrelated and likely incompatible and possibly incomplete spare parts, and value it accordingly.  That's dreaming at malarial fever levels.

2 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Don't forget you're also paying for the skills of the master craftsman who put it together 😉