Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Head Moderator

So what would be a sensible offer, £50 for the bag and BBs and £30 for the rifle if includes P&P.

So what would be a sensible offer, £50 for the bag and BBs and £30 for the rifle if includes P&P.

Bags are only 5p as long as he employs more than 200 people.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, good spot.

I just messaged the guy asking for an explanation, lets see what the thought process behind this is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

but does not fall down... oh, no that was Weebles.

Not really sure what its purpose is either.

• Supporters

f*ck me for £29:99 I'll knock you a professional suppressor bollox

plus it will reduce your heating bills too.....

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p57097?utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=googleshoppingfeed&mkwid=shF5jhR3U_dc&pcrid=66162905543&pkw=&pmt=&gclid=Cj0KEQiA496zBRDoi5OY3p2xmaUBEiQA

fitting is easy but you may need a grown up to help using round nosed scissors

washing bottle, sticky back plastic, cable ties & duct tape - solves everything

free Blue Peter velcro patch with all orders over £50

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

That actually looks fairly neatly done, and machine work like that isn't something just anybody can do with a hacksaw at home, the equipment can cost a bloody fortune. Doesn't look like normal airsoft pot metal either since it's not dull, crumbly and the metal full of air bubbles.

• Supporters

That actually looks fairly neatly done, and machine work like that isn't something just anybody can do with a hacksaw at home, the equipment can cost a bloody fortune. Doesn't look like normal airsoft pot metal either since it's not dull, crumbly and the metal full of air bubbles.

10 minutes on a milling machine is all that would take. The pot metal your refering to is just cast aluminium a lot of 40mm shells are cnc made from a billet so you wouldnt get that finish. Still someones taken the time and effort to make a showpiece so its up to them how much they charge for their work.

• Supporters

10 minutes on a milling machine is all that would take. The pot metal your refering to is just cast aluminium a lot of 40mm shells are cnc made from a billet so you wouldnt get that finish. Still someones taken the time and effort to make a showpiece so its up to them how much they charge for their work.

That's why I focused on the cost of the machine, not the time taken. I can't say I know anything much at all about mill work but it seems like the sort of thing you need some training and experience to really do well, so again, that's worth money.

--

Value of the end piece obviously rather hinges on which brand the grenade itself is and the ad doesn't say, but either way I don't see the price asked as a total dream. To me, certainly doesn't seem anything like the same league as the idiots charging hundreds of pounds for a 2-tone ACM spring Bolt-action that they've added a £12 scope on to.

• Head Moderator

Wants over £50 for a grenade that's been cut in half.

I actually like it as an objet d'art and could use it as a paperweight.

TM USP compact on airsoft world 120

Guy trying to sell me one for 130 and assuring me its a deal and a steal....

• Head Moderator

TM USP compact on airsoft world 120

Guy trying to sell me one for 130 and assuring me its a deal and a steal....

But is it mint, nearly new, hardly used, just has a few skirmish scrathes ;)

But is it mint, nearly new, hardly used, just has a few skirmish scrathes ;)

Hahaha

it's so true

"worn in" you pay for that feature it seems

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Bumped down to £230

Thats actually not bad at that price with everything with it. Had a scan over the pictures and there is no marks I would expect to see on a used Sig. If its a year old then it will have the newer version box so probably good for at least 50000 rounds without a hiccup. Very accurate too,I would take it at that price if I didn't already own a Sig.

• Supporters

Thats actually not bad at that price with everything with it. Had a scan over the pictures and there is no marks I would expect to see on a used Sig. If its a year old then it will have the newer version box so probably good for at least 50000 rounds without a hiccup. Very accurate too,I would take it at that price if I didn't already own a Sig.

I think it's a good price too. Just informing op that the user isn't asking for £400 anymore.