Nutster

Load-Out Pics

2627 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who has never done a kit selfie. Not sure if doing it is weird or am I weird for for finding it a bit weird.

Nah I know what you mean mate I think it is a bit dodgy / weird but I still do it.

these are in the absence of a photo of actually at a skirmish

So here is my loadout as it stands currently :)

IMAG0610_zpsokijkmw1.jpg

IMAG0611_zps73s6ydsk.jpg

IMAG0612_zpsbtlx2lgj.jpg

IMAG0613_zps7wk4a8xq.jpg

So the kit is

Viper FAST ballistic style helmet

Guarder 2014 protection glasses

Viper Face guard

OPS multicam black shirt

OPS multicam black trousers

OPS light multicam black plate carrier

KSJ Sig 226 with 2 mags and Nuprol nx300 light ( run on nuprol green or red gas )

Amoeba M4 tactical pistol with surefire m92v light and Acog Red dot

This is just the start and will be enhanced and upgraded as soon as :)

The OPS multicam looks good, although I thought it would be much darker (more black with hint of other colours). Where did you buy it from?

The OPS multicam looks good, although I thought it would be much darker (more black with hint of other colours). Where did you buy it from?

Yeah I agree I did think it would be darker too, it seems to work very well at the epsom tunnels though I used to wear black and it was surprisingly easy to spot as you were a void the lighter colours seem to blend better in the lower light parts.

I bought it from hueys, was inspired by the cover of airsoft international :)

That issue of Airsoft International was the first airsoft magazine I purchased, and I liked the article on multicam black. The pictures did make it look very dark. Checked out Hueys site but they seem to lack stock in regular sizes.

That issue of Airsoft International was the first airsoft magazine I purchased, and I liked the article on multicam black. The pictures did make it look very dark. Checked out Hueys site but they seem to lack stock in regular sizes.

Haha was my first mag as well.

I had to be put on the waiting list for the bits circa a month i think

there is a few places in HK that do it as well, its where i ordered my pouches from i think it was called ur-tactical ..

http://www.ur-tactical.com/ is the store front for the actual manufacturers of OPS stuff, I always go there if I want anything from their line-up.

Depending on how much you actually order it can work out cheaper than Hueys after shipping and customs, but probably not if you just buy like 1 shirt or whatever. Obviously their stock and selection is pretty substantial.

Jedi_Master and Airsoft_Mr B like this

http://www.ur-tactical.com/ is the store front for the actual manufacturers of OPS stuff, I always go there if I want anything from their line-up.

Depending on how much you actually order it can work out cheaper than Hueys after shipping and customs, but probably not if you just buy like 1 shirt or whatever. Obviously their stock and selection is pretty substantial.

Great! That answers a question I had. Visited the UR Tactical website which had plenty of stock, and looked much cheaper than Hueys. How was the ordering process?

Great! That answers a question I had. Visited the UR Tactical website which had plenty of stock, and looked much cheaper than Hueys. How was the ordering process?

Easy

registered a quick account, put my address in selected paypal and shipping type job done!

Jedi_Master likes this

Easy

registered a quick account, put my address in selected paypal and shipping type job done!

You could do a review on the shop, and the kit. Be interesting to know whether the clothing is quality and justifies the price. I notionally spent £500 on the website as I got carried away.

MrMcG likes this

You could do a review on the shop, and the kit. Be interesting to know whether the clothing is quality and justifies the price. I notionally spent £500 on the website as I got carried away.

I can happily do that

Ill do a prelim one first as i have only used the kit once but can do another more detailed one after next week when its been used a few times.

At Sennybridge FIBUA last weekend :)

20150711_121518.jpg

20150711_161422.jpg

11223581_10155776192365463_8256747476274

7e994ec1-1553-4098-95e3-ac49bf0a516c.jpg

Just watched a video Tina (from black ops) made

Man it brings back memories :) back to the 'good ol days'

Pop down to Spartan airsoft next to Bristol airport this Sunday (19th) you'll have a great time

ronin677 likes this

first try with the kydex mag pouches, very happy with them, only had one fall out, and that was from a running jump/fall, planning to use either velcro or elastic to prevent it next time.

S2640001_zpsqhbiyy79.jpg

S2640004_zpsyk5gtgjt.jpg

S2640009_zpsxz0vsdwu.jpg

S2640012_zpsia9wse8j.jpg

S2640015_zpsxsvacghn.jpg

Happy likes this

Just back from work and found most of my first load-out had arrived so had to put it together and through it on for some half ass pics! :) (Was too lazy too reach for a hoodie that I would use) And cheers to all for the advice for the load-out too!

LaD23Lyl.jpg

Airsoft_Mr B and Happy like this

12016704_10153551246373290_1118332858_n.

AI500 ready :P

I love the rifle!!

Here's mine

It is a tad on the heavy side but I like to think it will get me in shape :)

IMAG0208_zpsjrknabhf.jpg

IMAG0210_zpsitykdwnn.jpg

Need to change the scabbard and redo the config to eliminate pouch slouch but I'm happy with the mobility it has considering what I carry.

TacMaster likes this

Just back from work and found most of my first load-out had arrived so had to put it together and through it on for some half ass pics! :) (Was too lazy too reach for a hoodie that I would use) And cheers to all for the advice for the load-out too!

LaD23Lyl.jpg

My next piece of advice would be eye pro and boots :P

Ian_Gere and BlackBlur like this

My next piece of advice would be eye pro and boots :P

And forget the hoodie. I have an irrational hatred for them in airsoft. It's the visual equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard.

proffrink likes this

And forget the hoodie. I have an irrational hatred for them in airsoft. It's the visual equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard.

Wear what the hell you like. The only times what you wear should come into is if its too thick to feel your hits or if your playing milsim when dress is part of the game. If its a normal skirmish then you can wear your girlfriends underwear if thats what floats your boat.

I hate people who think you have to go all army to play airsoft because camo and correct blahblah uniform really matters when your shooting at each other 30 meters apart with plastic balls fired out of your toy gun. Wear whats comfortable,suitable and most importantly what you like sod what anyone else says.

Wear what the hell you like. The only times what you wear should come into is if its too thick to feel your hits or if your playing milsim when dress is part of the game. If its a normal skirmish then you can wear your girlfriends underwear if thats what floats your boat.

I hate people who think you have to go all army to play airsoft because camo and correct blahblah uniform really matters when your shooting at each other 30 meters apart with plastic balls fired out of your toy gun. Wear whats comfortable,suitable and most importantly what you like sod what anyone else says.

Don't get me wrong - not being a gear snob. I just hate hoodies. I think they look horrible and really set my teeth on edge.

ImTriggerHappy likes this