Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

On 17/01/2024 at 23:27, Wavey_Gravey said:

Did you just keep rolling around in mud and bushes for all 7 months till you eventually became one with nature, a walking bush Wookiee?

As my old Tibetan Zen Sniper master said: “You have to think like a bush to become a bush!” 😀

• Supporters

I say "bring back the bush"....... 

25 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Must have  trained under Grasshopper coz a bush was deffo a 1970's thing.

Are we still talking about Airsoft ? 😏

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, _K4MF_ said:

Giggity Meme Generator - Imgflip

That just makes me sad, I had a duck called Quackmire 😢

• 2 weeks later...

Love the green Barett. As an ex PzGren (mechanised infantry) we used to wear green Baretts and we were immensely proud of it (even though we were anything but an elite unit)

2 hours ago, ParHunter said:

Love the green Barett. As an ex PzGren (mechanised infantry) we used to wear green Baretts and we were immensely proud of it (even though we were anything but an elite unit)

Mine is my old unit's too. Long time ago.

Edited by The_Roach

• Supporters

#metoo

RGJ back in the day😁

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

#metoo

RGJ back in the day😁

Swear everybody of a certain era is RGJ in airsoft circles 👀

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, GiantKiwi said:

Swear everybody of a certain era is RGJ in airsoft circles 👀

What era would that be ?, I went in in '83, & being a Londoner, most of us were recruited from the south of england, if your playing in the south then there's a good chance you'll meet a few. 

Or are you inferring something else ? 😏

Gunman Tuddenham filmsim on Saturday. Every time I use this chest rig I like it even more, don’t feel the need to tweak the way it’s set up at all. 
Ran the L119A1, had to fiddle the hop a little bit - potentially from where the rubber is starting to bed in. 
Next buy is between a plate carrier to give it another go, or a belt set up that will work with the chest rig. 

26C871AC-D4C9-4F19-92D5-346038C1D1DE.jpeg

On 12/02/2024 at 06:19, The_Roach said:

Pictures courtesy of Daniel D. Wiltshire at RedAlert's BattleSim Lite yesterday.
Shirt & Trousers : Arktis Greek Lizard
Chest : Arktis 2REP Crossrig
Shooters belt : bits and bobs incl. IMIDefense holster, Arktis ammo pouches, UK Tactical dump pouch
REDALERT-11-2-24-398.thumb.jpg.80fa60324669c78c71a90074601c0269.jpgREDALERT-11-2-24-259.thumb.jpg.86494dce884db437597c1b3d9621b62d.jpgREDALERT-11-2-24-129.thumb.jpg.575625465fbb3dacb80df9cf0a6ac001.jpgREDALERT-11-2-24-64.thumb.jpg.4e582863952275bb291336e822c196a6.jpg

Decided to check the forum again, encounter you.
Was good to play with you at the Battlesim Lite. Still a shame that sneak around to their spawn didn't work. 

Good to read you here F. I'm overseas at the minute but hope to meet you again at RedAlert in April. 

Edited by The_Roach

Got snapped last game day (which was a narrative storyline event), which is a rarity! I'm really liking the kit setup at the moment, the belt kit has enough space for me to carry 4 spare rifle mags, 4 spare pistol mags, spare gas and BBs too, and I way prefer cape ghillies to these over-engineered bush suits. It was not a good day to run the gas m700 on green gas and I'll have co2 mags for next winter for sure! Seeing these makes me remember I still have a lot of weight to lose (though I'm about 8kg down so far this year!). Photos by M. Matthews Photography

image.thumb.jpeg.a0bf9f94879a081983a1f43c11ccbb0f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.655661de58559edafd97882cb30ec70b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.aa1ce80b0a3a3cb91368c409b8ad1331.jpeg

Also, our resident youtuber was playing the role of press at the event and said he was looking for me to interview during the game and couldn't find me. He pointed the camera straight at me while interviewing another lad and had no idea, even though I move my leg during the shot. Full video is here and I recommend checking it out as it's a good laugh from a great event :P

image.png.0795b76fe981c0653115c372871e9a4f.png

18 minutes ago, Impulse said:

though I'm about 8kg down so far this year!

Well done M8, I lost 10kg last year but put most of that back on over the chocolate season, my DPM's were a tad tight on their last outing.