The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Not big purchases but a Guerilla Tactical COMP M2 Style Red Dot Sight w/ Cantilever Mount from Patrol base & an M14 rail mount from HPA-UK.

435155201_25215783324703731_5087144982748609413_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Im using the exact same, quality is really good for the price

But wash in a cool wash, the black fades quite quickly sadly 

Noted for the wash temp.

Quality is great. The kneepads are better built (sturdiness) than my Arktis trousers'.

I may have accidently made a russian kit 😶

I just like atacs fg in ghost recon, didn't look it up too much until I was gonna buy some and realised it's mostly used by russians. Also recently got a VSS. Ah well, it looks cool as hell. It's all invader gear stuff, pretty comfy, should perform well through the year. 

20240411_161603.jpg

Edited by Badgerlicious

No pics but a new G&G mid cap mag. Its very snug and takes a little effort to get it in but theres no wobble and it feeds fine.

A 20mm quick release riser for the Warthog as the red dot is a little low. The acog is fine but i dont know which I'm going to use yet.

On 09/04/2024 at 10:41, Impulse said:

Just arrived from Japan, but I finally got around to getting a front strap for the mac11. Now I just need to get a replacement front sight as my one snapped off at some point (and they're not expensive to replace...)

image.thumb.jpeg.6e3ba4bc013224545403170efa42b7ff.jpeg

Where did you get the strap, and where are you getting your replacement part? id love to have the strap, but my KWA MAC11 is also missing the front sling element to attach it to so i need to replace that

6 hours ago, ruben0 said:

Where did you get the strap

Octagon airsoft have them, I've got a couple in my basket, just haven't got the urge to buy them yet till I add to my order

6 hours ago, ruben0 said:

Where did you get the strap, and where are you getting your replacement part? id love to have the strap, but my KWA MAC11 is also missing the front sling element to attach it to so i need to replace that

I actually got mine from Amazon (UK, but it's a Japan import), because while Octagon Airsoft have them, the postage is too much if you only want that.

As for spare parts, bztactical in the UK is good for KWA parts, but if not you can get KSC parts from Rainbow8. They have basically everything (and KSC is the same as KWA, so it'll fit)

Edited by Impulse

Sorry for the double post, but the timing worked out this way. I know it isn't period accurate for all you stitch counters, but new harness arrived for my Vietnam belt kit and it was £12 well spent.

The period accurate one is simply not made for 6'5 individuals. Even at the max setting it was just too short and held the belt up too high. This new one is longer and actually fits me comfortably, keeping the belt where it should be. Also I added a knife sheath because knife kills are always amusing. Fits everything I need for a good time hunting GIs with their own kit ;)

435933806_945125250354730_430066378250495960_n.thumb.jpg.6ca9472cf49dbaa8369f1e13cb8b70ee.jpg

49 minutes ago, EDcase said:

£12 Wow! 

Just to be clear, I don't mean the entire setup, just the suspenders! :P

And sorry, I lied. £14. Still, it's a great price. Alice kit tends to be pretty cheap and I love it.

https://www.military1st.co.uk/13501001-mil-tec-us-lc2-suspenders-olive.html

Edited by Impulse

• Supporters
On 14/04/2024 at 07:27, Spartan09 said:

Also looking at a tactical vest on ebay to complete a Stargate SG1 loadout.  Trying to find an accurate, black blackhawk omega is impossible, so this vest would be more of a Stargate-inspired vest than a stitch-counter accurate version.  Pics will be shared if I do decide to pull the trigger on the vest..

Just in case you fancy it https://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/sg-1-omega-elite-conversion/

17 minutes ago, DanBow said:

Time to see if I can rebuild as easily as I can take apart!

17132669675485678616604221369817.thumb.jpg.2db6af06aceda2ec59d001ad0617da8c.jpg

🤞

Probably more of a want than a need (although, isn’t everything in airsoft a “need”, at least when justifying to OH…?), these nifty aluminium kit hangers from Luminae - plate carrier and Cobra buckle equipped belt nicely stored on hanging rail in the garage:

IMG_8536.jpeg

IMG_8537.jpeg

IMG_8538.jpeg

6 hours ago, DanBow said:

Time to see if I can rebuild as easily as I can take apart!

17132669675485678616604221369817.thumb.jpg.2db6af06aceda2ec59d001ad0617da8c.jpg

Please do not use a Nuprol spring!  Get an XT one from AK2M4.

Edited by Colin Allen

1 hour ago, JinxDuh said:

So if we see you post a rif in the boneyard section... 🤣

I've successfully reshimmed and got stuck getting it all back together, so I've left it on the table until my block of night shifts is over then I'll try again.

1 minute ago, Colin Allen said:

Please do not use a Nuprol

spring!  Get an XT one from AK2M4.

I know they're not premium but are they that bad?