UCAP New rules updated today. No Binary triggers or shitty m4 mags on pistols.

Groot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I think i'm mostly gutted i didn't get the chance to buy some discounted NODs :P

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, Groot said:

I think i'm mostly gutted i didn't get the chance to buy some discounted NODs :P

LOL, ain't we all, we're quick to put the boot in but I wonder how many would have bought kit if the price was right ? 

Obviously that's a rhetorical question & we're all gonna take the moral high ground in disgust 😏

11 minutes ago, Tackle said:

LOL, ain't we all, we're quick to put the boot in but I wonder how many would have bought kit if the price was right ? 

Obviously that's a rhetorical question & we're all gonna take the moral high ground in disgust 😏

I would risk assess the chance of me being caught vs the saving on some nods.

No, No .. I would 100% buy it. There is no question around it. 

20 GIFinitive Moments We Noticed While Watching 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'  On Netflix | Decider

• Supporters

Couple of yrs ago at the NAE ‘car boot’ a couple of young very suntanned guys with issue haircuts flogging a shitload of Blackhawk! Gear still in the packaging , put a nice bundle together must have been clocking 300🦑’s worth retail , asked how much he said 200 so I came back with “200 ? that’s a bit steep does Lizzie know you’ve been raiding her store cupboard ?” . “Tell ya what call it a ton and I won’t have a clue where or when I bought it all , work for you ?” AND he just grinned and said “sounds like a deal to me !”😉 like I said 90% of squaddies will have the fillings out of your teeth if they think they could flog em ! 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Couple of yrs ago at the NAE ‘car boot’ a couple of young very suntanned guys with issue haircuts flogging a shitload of Blackhawk! Gear still in the packaging , put a nice bundle together must have been clocking 300🦑’s worth retail , asked how much he said 200 so I came back with “200 ? that’s a bit steep does Lizzie know you’ve been raiding her store cupboard ?” . “Tell ya what call it a ton and I won’t have a clue where or when I bought it all , work for you ?” AND he just grinned and said “sounds like a deal to me !”😉 like I said 90% of squaddies will have the fillings out of your teeth if they think they could flog em ! 🤣🤣🤣

….and 90% of airsofters will buy them…

Not just squaddies, civil servants too. When my work closed an audit of the fun cupboard revealed 2 handguns missing. 

Although there might have been other things which fell out of the skip 😉

I'm still waiting to be offered one of the specnas that were half inched from the curtain sided lorry a while back. 😉

I would decline offer anyway and try to convince seller to unburden their tortured souls and tread the path that leads to a cleansing of conscience and the cop shop lol 😉

Or not....

Regards 

• Supporters

Let's be honest, the Mod, the Government, & every fecker in between have long been guilty of wasting money, serious small country gdp amounts of money, on literally everything & anything, usually with nothing to show for it. 

Any wonder that the people who actually get their hands dirty for a pittance in comparison feel the need for a Brucie Bonus if the chance arises 😏

10 minutes ago, Jacket said:

I resent having to buy AA batteries nowadays 

Poundland mate. £2 for 20 kodak branded batteries and tbh they do last.

Her indoors uses them for(haha close your filthy mind Mr Tackle)indoor lights. 

Regards 

12 minutes ago, Jacket said:

Things are getting cheaper. I think I used to get £2 for a pack of 10 to the local surplus shop, and they would sell for £7

Markup madness lol

People pay extra for premium genuine forces kit. 

Only the cleverest Chinese ten year olds with the nimblest fingers are used to make the best stuff...

• 1 month later...

Binary triggers, yep pile of wank. I can see having ammo limits especially in cqb as beneficial to play.

The higher capacity mags on a very compact fast firing gun means a single player can lock up an area. So I can see the logic. Although I suspect it’s more the “aesthetic” in this case.😁

As UCAP have run some sci-fi themed games seems odd to ban painted two tones. I guess a RIF painted up as “spectre gear” would be fine. 😘

As to knocked off kick. Well shit t&c’s, crap recruitment policy, piss poor management and awarding medals for stupidity will get you there. Just my personal experience of course. 😡

On 11/02/2022 at 18:52, Cannonfodder said:

Not just squaddies, civil servants too. When my work closed an audit of the fun cupboard revealed 2 handguns missing. 

Although there might have been other things which fell out of the skip 😉

Are you me in the past?

30+ years ago an account was being signed over to me.

Flicking through the pages, good, good, good ….. pistols ? Why do we have pistols?

We don’t 

Why do we have pistols that ‘we don’t have’ on an account?  Where did they go, when?  Prove it …

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.