Which rifle do I keep?

Matt.2504

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok guys; need some advice.

I need to free up some cash and can’t decide which rifle to sell.

option 1

G&P M4 - I think it has some basic upgrades but can’t say for certian.

option 2

G&G LMG - totally stock

I think they will roughly sell for the same price.

which should I sell and which should I keep?

other rifles still in my arsenal:

MC51 - pretty much the demon love child between and MP5 and G3

Vz.58 - because who doesn’t want to be Stonebridge from S4 of Strikeback

ASG Evo

Glock 17

KTW Winchester

Keep them all. From my own experience, I pretty much regret selling the ones I passed on. I also regret spending money buying some of them all over again!

sounds to me like you have a nice varied spread/ collection. 

With a binary choice it's simple:

Assign each gun 'heads' or 'tails' and then flip a coin.  Your initial reaction will tell you everything you need to know!

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Assign each gun 'heads' or 'tails' and then flip a coin.  Your initial reaction will tell you everything you need to know!

absolutely, do this all the time. if your first thought is "best of three" then you know what you really wanted underneath.....

• Supporters

Unless your playing more themed games that demand its use, I'd be inclined to ditch the ktw winchester, it'll probably bring a good price as they're quite sought after, but at the same time not as useful in multiple roles as the rest of your collection ? 

Personally id chuck the ar, you already have a selection of battle rifles and its airsoft so realistically other than ergonomics its no different to the scorpion whereas its your only LMG.

Just my 2 cents

I'd keep the LMG because it's your only one, whereas you have other battle rifle type guns.

From a purely economic view I'd sell the LMG. People tend to trust stock guns more second hand than upgraded ones. Plus it's that bit more unique and could net you more. Maybe wait a bit though

Those G&G LMGs don't reach much I believe.  I picked up an absolute bargain in terms of price v new cost recently.  It hadn't sold and the chap was glad to see it go for peanuts.  

The Winchester may go fastest for the best price, but seriously for what you'd get, I'd go for overtime or similar if there's any option. 

• Supporters

I'm gonna change my mind lol, wasn't aware of what the G&G lmg was, thought it was a real world lmg, when actually it's just an ugly m4 with a box mag, ditch that fakeass mofo😜

image.jpg

Keep all of them.....sell your soul!

👹

• Supporters

Sell the Evo , fecking hate them 🤮

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.