Afuk Meet up 3.0

Robert James

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pick a date  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Month

2. 2. Day

I've got 1 other of my guys so far. I'll try and drum up some more. Only found out yesterday, so should have an idea by the end of the week 👍

So, as to confirmed places, how many are we at? 

Certainly is.

At least the vaccinations have begun. Saw a friend drop her mother off for her jab earlier today and it struck me as a bit of a “light at the end of the tunnel” moment.

Fingers crossed chaps, still looking forwards to meeting you... and then shooting at you

27 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

Splendid. I'll just check if a mate wants to come, then I'll DM you details later this week :)

no problem. Even if you come alone, I know some are, there are some nice ones in this group. Watch out for the guy with the chicken though, he will social media your ass.

On 27/12/2020 at 00:33, Robert James said:

no problem. Even if you come alone, I know some are, there are some nice ones in this group. Watch out for the guy with the chicken though, he will social media your ass.

I don't know if I should be worried or aroused.

It'll be two of us. I'll DM you when I get paid to sort our places.

Looking forward to putting some faces to names.

Currently, waiting on a few confirmations, we are on 18.  (This doesnt include Skullchewer)

Still waiting on some people to come back to me etc.

On 14/12/2020 at 17:51, Smoke said:

I've got 1 other of my guys so far. I'll try and drum up some more. Only found out yesterday, so should have an idea by the end of the week 👍

Dm me.

On 05/12/2020 at 21:06, Asomodai said:

Oh I SEE how it is ;) Getting shuffled around like dead weight! 

On 08/12/2020 at 21:17, GAMBLE said:

Hi @Robert James! 👋

Ok, shoul be able to do it, will check with my friend @Sneaky and get back to you ASAP? 🔫🤞

💷GAMBLE💷

On 14/12/2020 at 16:53, Hamisakim said:

Me and one other could be down. Will confirm and DM if so! 

On 14/12/2020 at 08:53, leadly said:

I've message my lot to see if they fancy it. Will let you know once I get a reply.

Please all DM me to book your spaces. Whilst they are still available, I want to get this sorted ASAP so im not holding peoples money and then having to cancel or something.

**This is all obviously virus permitting**

Paid my green fee yesterday.  Look forward to seeing everyone there (lockdown/tiers permitting)

Well, lockdown 3.0 is on its way.

I'll leave it to you all to decide if we wait and see what comes halfway through February or cancel it and try again later in the year 

If anyone wants to have a refund, more than welcome just message me.

im happy to wait until mid february to see what happens.  who knows, we might get a break...

(i know, i know...   but it doesnt hurt to be optimistic  =P )

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. If it's pushed on 13th or 27th of March would be doable for me

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

Yeah no dramas from me, happy for you to keep the cash as a deposit until say, April. Then I might get in touch.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.