Afuk Meet up 3.0

Robert James

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pick a date  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Month

2. 2. Day

3 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

That might be a good shout, potentially going to have 5 in the car otherwise :D  
work it out when we have a date etc

Oh I SEE how it is ;) Getting shuffled around like dead weight! 

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, Keldon said:

If not the boot there is always the top box

Why not, Abdul & Yasir reckon it's the only way travel 🤣

skynews-robert-rooney-people-smuggler_4933837.jpg

On 30/11/2020 at 23:43, Robert James said:

Right so, Saturday evening it is. Obviously. 

We can have ANY Saturday in Feb or March. So we now need to decide on a date. Which might be difficult as Feb and March got roughly the same amount of votes. 

If you could, regardless of your vote, please put in the SATURDAY(s) you're available in both Feb and March. The fairest way I can do this, is to pick the most suggested Saturday, sorry if that means you cannot come, but hopefully with this much notice you can? Also, please put in how many people including yourself that you intend to bring. 

Thanks

@heroshark @Barny @Albiscuit @Asomodai @Steveocee @GAMBLE @Tackle @leadly @MiK @Shamal @Spartan09 @Jaylordofwaargh @L3wisD

I'm easy, nothing booked till april next year - i have no life 

As previous:

I have now confirmed the date of Saturday the 27th February 2021. 

1830 - 2300 

I understand March had 2 more votes, but I did tag everyone who said they wanted to come and only got a couple of votes with dates on it. 

To book your place, please send me a private message with all names including your own of "your party". Not bothered if you are taking 100 people in a car. I just need to know the amount of people and their names.

There are 5 rental spaces available - please let me know if you need a rental

Once you message me with your names and walk on/rental then I will put this onto my excel spreadsheet. I will then send you my bank details which you will have to pay £25.00 per head, unless hiring, which then becomes £40.00 -  These are the ZED prices, not mine. Once I have all payments received, I will pay ZED and post a screen shot on here (blanking out my details) with proof of payment to them, for anyone that doesnt trust me.

Again, as previously stated, we need to get 26 players to make it £25.00 per head so hopefully we have enough interest. 

Thanks,

Any questions, please DM me or post here

I have messaged my guys and will see what comes of it and will let you know in a few days. Either way im in 100%

On 06/12/2020 at 23:03, Robert James said:

As previous:

I have now confirmed the date of Saturday the 27th February 2021. 

1830 - 2300 

I understand March had 2 more votes, but I did tag everyone who said they wanted to come and only got a couple of votes with dates on it. 

To book your place, please send me a private message with all names including your own of "your party". Not bothered if you are taking 100 people in a car. I just need to know the amount of people and their names.

There are 5 rental spaces available - please let me know if you need a rental

Once you message me with your names and walk on/rental then I will put this onto my excel spreadsheet. I will then send you my bank details which you will have to pay £25.00 per head, unless hiring, which then becomes £40.00 -  These are the ZED prices, not mine. Once I have all payments received, I will pay ZED and post a screen shot on here (blanking out my details) with proof of payment to them, for anyone that doesnt trust me.

Again, as previously stated, we need to get 26 players to make it £25.00 per head so hopefully we have enough interest. 

Thanks,

Any questions, please DM me or post here

@heroshark @Barny  @Asomodai  @GAMBLE @Tackle @leadly @MiK  @Spartan09  @L3wisD @Seany.exe @Alimcd @Sneaky @Keldon

Hi @Robert James! 👋

Ok, shoul be able to do it, will check with my friend @Sneaky and get back to you ASAP? 🔫🤞

💷GAMBLE💷

Damn, was hoping march would win. Sorry guys gonna have to skip this one for now. We should do something later in the year though as well for sure.

I expect pics and vids though :D

15 minutes ago, Seany.exe said:

Damn, was hoping march would win. Sorry guys gonna have to skip this one for now. We should do something later in the year though as well for sure.

I expect pics and vids though :D

I gave everyone enough time to select dates but nobody did 😒

@Robert James sorry for not replying sooner, i got your DM and replied there too.... dont know why i didnt get a notification when i was tagged though.

it will just be me attending, and assuming i keep my current shift pattern, i will be able to attend without taking any holiday 😃

send me payment details via DM and i can pay up..  no hire required

Bah @ the date !!

I am away from 26th to the 13th as it’s our 25th wedding anniversary and I promised the good lady we would go away (rules allowing).

One of the reasons I was up for late March - we should also try do something for NAF21 in August.

Hi @Robert James! 👋

I’m keen and should be able to do it in the evening on February! 🤞👍

So yeah, PM, what the deadline is for payment and spaces, etc? 
Been a while since a CQB game! 🔫

💷GAMBLE💷

6 hours ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @Robert James! 👋

I’m keen and should be able to do it in the evening on February! 🤞👍

So yeah, PM, what the deadline is for payment and spaces, etc? 
Been a while since a CQB game! 🔫

💷GAMBLE💷

DM me your name and anyone else coming, along with if they are walk ons etc.

Also @Everyone, unless we make it upto 26 people, which at the moment it doesnt seem like it will be, then itll be both shit and expensive. I can get about 4 or 5 not including myself to come along

I have until start of feb to pay everything, however I want to "secure" places as soon as possible.

I've message my lot to see if they fancy it. Will let you know once I get a reply.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.