Gun picture thread

M_P

7 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

Surefire FHSA80SA and Airsoft Artisan made a -14mm airsoft version.

Well bang goes a chunk of my tax rebate.

And this to finish off my A3...

tumbnail_ce4ec8da-74da-4ed6-b41a-b6f966d98d23.jpg

Edited by gavinkempsell

Oof, that's a lot for a flash hider. I got my G&G L85 from the US because I couldn't find one anywhere else in the UK or EU (that was an ETU model) and they had the DD handguard in stock to go with it. This means the tip is painted blaze orange 😕 normally this wouldnt be an issue but it doesnt come with an all black one plus spares are hard to come by so I may have to resort to spraying it black unless anyone knows of any others that'll fit?

Edited by MrTea

A little job for @Arrtee99

Making a schofield both shorter and also adding a hop, and a little bit of fettling to make the action a bit smoother. 

IMG_20230715_124329.jpg

IMG_20230715_124351.jpg

On 14/07/2023 at 14:11, Lozart said:

For a bit of information for anyone else who wants/needs the flash hider for a L85 Airsoft Artisan actually sells the flash hider on its own, not with the suppressor as a bundle. You can find it here for $28. It doesn't show in the L85 subcategory which is why I was confused.

Some HK stores also have it in stock if you google "
FHSA80".

Edited by MrTea

On 21/06/2023 at 13:35, Duff Beer said:

Finally finished my ICS L85A2

IMG_3030.jpeg

Got one of these flash hider's with a socom silencer to go on my A3, I'll fit it as soon as the cw - ccw adaptor arrives...DOH!

Edited by gavinkempsell

They're all Tanaka except the bottom 1858 which is a tanaka system but made by HWS. 

I think the two engraved models are the only ones in the UK. They're Tanaka "Renaissance" versions. They're eye wateringly expensive though, but I do hope he uses them. 

The top left is a Bisley variant I've not seen so I needed that in my life and I prefer the Bisley to the standard saa. 

Oooh that Bisley is gorgeous

Since we're on the subject of revolvers...

Here's a King Arms SAA (one of the few gas revolvers I've seen. But only shoots about 240fps)

All metal shells. BB goes at the top so can actually be loaded without taking out the rounds.

Thanks to GazzaElite for this one 😉

IMG_20230717_135857236.jpg

IMG_20230717_140514032.jpg

IMG_20230717_140527564.jpg

Edited by EDcase

2 hours ago, EDcase said:

Oooh that Bisley is gorgeous

Since we're on the subject of revolvers...

Here's a King Arms SAA (one of the few gas revolvers I've seen. But only shoots about 240fps)

All metal shells. BB goes at the top so can actually be loaded without taking out the rounds.

Thanks to GazzaElite for this one 😉

I had nothing but dissapointment with mine, but I hope you have a better experience. Lots of the 1st gen ones appear to have been made with the barrel out of line with the cylinder resulting in innacuracy and topsspin being applied to the bb. 

It's also a clone of the Marushin SAA if you ever need to find bits for it. 

The tanakas have their gas inside the cylinder, don't take shells but you load through the front. They have a hop and shoot with a bit more poke than the king arms or marushin. I do thoroughly reccomend one if you like revolvers. 

Edited by Pupa2794

I've been lucky with this one.  Fixed a slight leak in the reservoir which is in the handle.

No hop but shoots relatively straight in my garden test of 20m

I'll definitely look out for a Tanaka 😉

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Finally got round to fitting a guarder railed frame to this 5.1 build :) 

IMG_4676.thumb.jpeg.cb19288216679423d3d85f6e5a4b1b8d.jpeg

That's making me feel all funny in the pant region!

11 hours ago, Lozart said:

That's making me feel all funny in the pant region!

I don't think there's anything funny about your pants region. 

Now show the nice people your SR25

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

I don't think there's anything funny about your pants region. 

That's what she said.

Anyway...

image.thumb.jpeg.01426dff9068b84af7f998c40306676c.jpeg

G&G SR25 E2 APC. Replaced the URX4 M-Lok rail with the URX3.1 SR25 handguard and gas block plus a short little barrel extension. Aiming for an ECC type clone.

46 minutes ago, MrTea said:

for owners of the gun, how do you arrange your batteries in this? There isn't a lot of space and i'm debating on taking out the gas block/gas tube to free up some space. Feedback on that appreciated. Also, should I disable the blowback? I've heard it can cause the gearbox to lockup on semi and there's potential for the little spring jumping into the gearbox.

I have one ready to visit the local tech, it's blowback had been disabled ( I hear it fails pretty quickly), I also have an A3 that the charching handle pretty much dropped off after only a few dry shots).
The hand guard has been dodged to fit the bracket(Some tin can cut & wrapped around the 'holes' to tighten the fit) but I' don't think it's a Daniel Defence front rail I have so didn't have the issue you've mentioned in another post..

I find a lipo fits fine in the fore grip (I bought a few of the micro lipo's to fit the A3 & use them for all my Rif's).

361897712_9659358330772815_7607736222559251163_n.jpg

10 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

I find a lipo fits fine in the fore grip (I bought a few of the micro lipo's to fit the A3 & use them for all my Rif's).

By micro Lipo do you mean the PEQ box small square/rectangular batteries? Is there enough room to just drop them in? Pic related;

image.png.027d8da336878fc0cfe21647735a8618.png

Edited by MrTea

1 hour ago, MrTea said:

By micro Lipo do you mean the PEQ box small square/rectangular batteries? Is there enough room to just drop them in? Pic related;

No, these...

https://www.vapextech.co.uk/airsoft-7-4v-850mah-30c-lipo-battery-with-case-lp007-vapextech

They fit in the handguard of an A3

• Supporters

Finally got around to sorting out fitting a Polarstar F2 in my Real Sword Type-97b. It was not easy.

20230719_171038.thumb.jpg.7e073c85ef28096fece65110d1ecd422.jpg