How do you fit Airsoft around work and home life?

Raggedy_man

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I work mon-fri normally, weekends are overtime and rare enough that im normally happy to earn the extra. My curret issue is im grounded! (Yep 31 and grounded!!) My gf has said no more airsoft till i finish the electrics and plumbing in the house :( hope im done in time for longmoor!

I have more issues organising all my mates to turn up than I do fitting a game around the rest of my life!

This is increasingly my issue..

There are 6 of us so its not too bad, as long as 1 other is up for a skirmish I will go ;) not really a lone ranger type.

• 2 weeks later...

Airsoft being Sunday means it aint too difficult for me. My missus works a lot of Sundays so I'm usually kicked out her house with cab-fair and a lemon-scented towelette at 7am regardless. And my friends are either sensible couples who reserve the day for chores etc, or single bums who won't be conscious and out and about until late afternoon/evening anyways.

Gotta be hard to get a day pass if you're married with kids though.

I have to work it around my daughter as I have her every 2nd weekend & my mate as I don't drive but we usually go once a month but sometimes twice. My son's are old enough to attend aswell so I take them in turns & the other one stays with my mum or dad

Rather annoyingly my work consists of basically every weekend and the occasional few days during the week, sometimes I get sent on a job during the week with the weekends off but its rare, being on a zero hours contract I can turn down work as and when I please if I'm getting the urge to airsoft urgently however I don't particularly like doing it because that means less money :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.