Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

What about this wally wanting near enough full retail for his junk.

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/gas-powered_1/like-new-various-rifs_i54530

21 hours ago, BYRNEMORGAN52 said:

What about this wally wanting near enough full retail for his junk.

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/gas-powered_1/like-new-various-rifs_i54530

Classic example of buyer's remorse and wanting to cut his losses.

I hope he's paying VAT at those prices.

£400 for a gearbox supposedly new and never installed, with no warranty etc or for an extra £10 you can get one that IS new and never installed... https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/gate-eon-complete-v2-gearbox-with-titan-ii-bluetooth-expert-short-stroke---350-fps--12j-approx

Hmmmmm

4 minutes ago, Stevio said:

Why is everything always listed as "never used" or "used a couple times". Apparently nobody ever skrims their kit anymore :P

Because people are more likely to sell things they can't see themselves using.

25 minutes ago, Stevio said:

Why is everything always listed as "never used" or "used a couple times". Apparently nobody ever skrims their kit anymore :P

I have on multiple time bought a gun or bit of kit go nah and put it up for sale before fielding it. I may or may not have sales threads with this being the case.  

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Stevio said:

I currently have four guns I've never skirmished (yet) and loads more bits and knick knacks that I've bought because they seemed like a good idea, tried once or twice and then consigned to the drawer of doom (final resting place of three different flip to side magnifiers for example).

I've sold loads of genuinely unskirmished guns. Even amongst the RIF's I have left:

G&G MBR556 DMR - Not skirmished since Negative Airsoft last worked on it.

CYMA Platinum Daniel Defence - Skirmished one morning session since Negative Airsoft upgraded.

WE Beretta M9 - Not skirmished

Tanaka Colt Python - Not skirmished

AAP with upgrades - Not skirmished

....actually yeah, maybe I do just need to play more 😄

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Someone didn't rent for their first few games and is now suffering buyer's remorse 

Mmm, the 51X series work OK, but the plastic is made of recycled Battlefield Earth action figures.  One to keep in the bottom of the bag as a backup-backup-backup-backup gun.

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

made of recycled Battlefield Earth action figures

Harsh.

But fair.

4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

plastic is made of recycled Battlefield Earth action figures. 

I thought it was the plastic tray from chocolate boxes. It's a shame really as the internals are great  which reminds me I really should get round to pulling the gearbox out of my old one to  put in the PDW

On 04/12/2023 at 13:20, JinxDuh said:

£400 for a gearbox supposedly new and never installed, with no warranty etc or for an extra £10 you can get one that IS new and never installed... https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/gate-eon-complete-v2-gearbox-with-titan-ii-bluetooth-expert-short-stroke---350-fps--12j-approx

Hmmmmm

And they aren't photos of the one that he has.

2 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

And they aren't photos of the one that he has.

You’d think at £400 he’d at least have the decency to take pictures of what he’s trying to sell. Abysmal

Isn't using stock photos in sales threads against forum rules?

Edited by Cannonfodder
Bloody auto correct

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Isn't using stock photos in sales threads against forum rules?

Yep

Now, this doesn’t deserve a mention here for its price etc

But more the logic I’m trying to understand…….

Am I right in thinking , that if he gets a “bite” on this sooner rather than later the seller is willing to reduce the price more willingly , other than sitting on it for months and keeping the price the same? 🤷🏻‍♂️

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234860087339?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=CuhUcITJR0q&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=uwMTeZHeShe&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

£15 for some used shoelaces anyone?

9 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Now, this doesn’t deserve a mention here for its price etc

But more the logic I’m trying to understand…….

Am I right in thinking , that if he gets a “bite” on this sooner rather than later the seller is willing to reduce the price more willingly , other than sitting on it for months and keeping the price the same? 🤷🏻‍♂️

im reading that more like if you can pay / collect today then the price is negotiable but if you’re a “hold it till payday” dreamer then the price stated  is the price to be paid 👍🏼

1 hour ago, JimFromHorsham said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234860087339?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=CuhUcITJR0q&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=uwMTeZHeShe&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

£15 for some used shoelaces anyone?

im reading that more like if you can pay / collect today then the price is negotiable but if you’re a “hold it till payday” dreamer then the price stated  is the price to be paid 👍🏼

Fair doos

9 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Feck me, I have un-camouflaged shoe laces, this must be why I get shot so often.   What a schoolboy error!   I am ashamed.

£15, cheap at twice / half / twelvety [delete as applicable] the price!

13 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Feck me, I have un-camouflaged shoe laces, this must be why I get shot so often.   What a schoolboy error!   I am ashamed.

£15, cheap at twice / half / twelvety [delete as applicable] the price!

That's why the two of us spent so much time walking back to Canada the other weekend LOL.

6 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

That's why the two of us spent so much time walking back to Canada the other weekend LOL.

We're both wearing the same boots, it's proof!

We should inform the MoD that their combats boots will get their troops killed.   
They might give us a medal!