Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

19 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Why does everyone always say

“ it’s been painted but that’s easily removed “

but never remove it 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Probably similar to why advertised easy fixes are never done

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/electric-powered/jing-gong-auga3-w-couple-attachments_i54116

Micro red dot has a scratch on it "but even though it's a premium listing, you have to message me for more pictures to find out of it's a scratch you'd see a tiny diamond make on glass or if it's what Monty Python's Black Knight says 'tis but a scratch"

• Supporters
10 hours ago, rj1986 said:

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/spring-powered_2/tm-m40a5-bolt-action_i54127

About the same price rrp, and about 2.5 times as much as it should be used

Perhaps the Novritsch scope add hits markers automatically? 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Galvatron said:

This is a different kind of dreamer. I always thought this minigun was nicknamed after the Roman god of fire but whoever put up the listing clearly had something else on their mind. Even the URL shows they're thinking of it a lot. 🤣

https://www.zerooneairsoft.com/products/Classic-Army-AEG-M133-Mini-Vulvan

Vulcan.jpg

Google search shows this appears top be the going rate for one of these now. 

Edited by BigStew

Am I missing something here? A FMA team Wendy helmet is £50 on Patrol base. Are the additions really worth £60? 

Edited by ParHunter

43 minutes ago, ParHunter said:

Am I missing something here? A FMA team Wendy helmet is £50 on Patrol base. Are the additions really worth £60? 

Earmor mounts about £8/£10 preowned, strobes probably a tenner too, if the cover & pouch is genuine Agilite they’re €75 new direct from agilite then including shipping and processing fees so I don’t think £60 for the additional parts is really that bad, but the helmet itself should definitely be less 

https://www.airsoft-hub.com/item/26409-3-in-1-deal-brand-new-m4

You could actually get a reasonable deal here, assuming the Specna Arms RIF really is new, but the seller's ego seemed to get the better of him as he poses holding the gun like he's on Call of Duty in most of the photos instead of focusing on the damn guns and didn't take a single clean shot of the used M4's profile, nor did he bother to specify the brand & model of the used M4 or whether its internals had been modded since was last tagged at a site.

I see no photos of the handgun, any description of what brand & model it is or its condition either.

I need to sit down before I have a stronk.

17 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Call me cynical but he way they haven't posted any clear pictures of anything makes me think the seller is trying to hide something. Or maybe they were in a hurry and couldn't wait for the magnitude 7 earthquake to finish

Off topic: There's a house on right move thats around the £5m mark in the Cotswolds (which i view every Tuesday and Friday, which are the same days as the euromillions, but by no way is that related).

You would think for something that expensive you would get a professional in, who can dress the house. No, ok, a decent consumer camera and a tripod?No, how about at least holding your phone level to take some pictures specifically for the listing? Ok, you're going with whatever you have on your phone at the time.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/135627299#/?channel=RES_BUY

Edited by rj1986

55 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

Off topic: There's a house on right move thats around the £5m mark in the Cotswolds (which i view every Tuesday and Friday, which are the same days as the euromillions, but by no way is that related).

You would think for something that expensive you would get a professional in, who can dress the house. No, ok, a decent consumer camera and a tripod?No, how about at least holding your phone level to take some pictures specifically for the listing? Ok, you're going with whatever you have on your phone at the time.

Some people are just atrocious at taking pictures.  My underlings send me pictures all the time to help them solve problems.   Not a single one can get a decent picture of the subject matter...

Focus?  Optional. 

Lighting?   If the customer turned them on. 

Subject in view?   What subject. 

Context ?  No chance. 

I wouldn't mind,  but one of them has a degree in photography!!!🤬

Edited by Dan Robinson

2 hours ago, rj1986 said:

The camera is level, it's the house that's on the piss - it got hit by that magnitude 7 earthquake!

20 hours ago, Galvatron said:

the seller's ego seemed to get the better of him as he poses holding the gun like he's on Call of Duty in most of the photos

Press F to pay respect

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, hunter511 said:

£125 for a market stall tier pistol

Vorsk seem to be trying to go upmarket with this "race gun". £146 + postage new, or thereabouts.  Of course, there's a reason it's being sold.

3 hours ago, hunter511 said:

£125 for a market stall tier pistol, second hand, "part of the rear sight missing" (not pictured) and with a leaky mag. I'll take some of whatever that dude's smoking.

Are there bonus points for this being the only post they've seemingly ever made?

If the listed fps is correct then I'm going to think the rear sight isn't the only thing that's broken

Yes I know muzzle energy varies with conditions for gbb guns but that's still a bit low

Edited by Cannonfodder