Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

First of all apologies for the double post, but I hope this gem will make up for it.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

The last time I saw a red flag that big was in tiananmen square

No income tax, no VAT
No money back, no guarantee
Black or white, rich or broke
We'll cut prices at a stroke.

12 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

First of all apologies for the double post, but I hope this gem will make up for it.

Think this one just comes down to (very) poor information doesn't it? Or am I missing the 'bolt' for the spring charge? 

It's similar to another ak ad on there at the moment, £140 odd for a cyma with a few mags - now if it was the high speed version, bargain, let's talk. But the very fact it's not listed as that means it looks like they are just trying to recoup some cash.

Seriously this lot can be bought new for £200ish worst i found was £35 a mag and its £30 for a 3 pack of the Magpul bases

19 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Seriously this lot can be bought new for £200ish worst i found was £35 a mag and its £30 for a 3 pack of the Magpul bases

Would love to see the source for where you’re finding these new and in stock at that price.

Are these a little overpriced at the going rate? Probably. Enough to be in Mack’s? Probably not.

16 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

Would love to see the source for where you’re finding these new and in stock at that price.

Are these a little overpriced at the going rate? Probably. Enough to be in Mack’s? Probably not.

Fire support £33 a mag https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/pts-epm-marui-recoil-m4scar-magazines-black120-rnd. so 5 mags £165.00 plus postage £60 plus postage for 6 magpul bases so being kind £60 over new. yeah it should be here

Edited by BigStew

6 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Fire support £33 a mag https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/pts-epm-marui-recoil-m4scar-magazines-black120-rnd. so 5 mags £165.00 plus postage £60 plus postage for 6 magpul bases so being kind £60 over new. yeah it should be here

They’re not the same thing bud. You’re linking EPMs, commonly available and still in production. They’re selling Pmags, absolute hens teeth and long since discontinued.

Edited by alxndrhll

3 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

They’re not the same thing bud. You’re linking EPMs, commonly available and still in production. They’re selling Pmags, absolute hens teeth and long since discontinued.

Yep just realised that feel a bit of a tit now. Still over priced but I suppose sellers market sine you can't buy them

Edited by BigStew

£50 p&p. Not so worried about the RIF price. But jeezus, it best be airdropped in for that much. PF48 is circa £13 for a 10 - 30kg package, just under a £10 now for sub 10kg. 

Screenshot_20230417-212439_Chrome.jpg

It says 'collection only'.

Perhaps he is trying to put people off by saying £50p&p?

4 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Why buy new when you can pay a tenner more and get a fucked mag?

Fuck no - unless I'm missing something, this is an ASG MK23, which is £55 new.
There's no mention of any upgrades.
An extra mag is £25.
So for £80 plus post, you can have it new. Which means that the tape is costing you £60 over new, not a tenner.
Which is basically another MK23.
No, no and thrice no!

The fucked mag is worth zero.

38 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

unless I'm missing something, 

It comes with 3 spare mags which new would cost £130 total, plus one wouldn't be a paperweight. Still a complete piss take but not as much as you thought

• Supporters

I'm going to bend over backwards, and even do a few cartwheels, to assume that the postard is listing what they think is the equivalent new value for an equitable swap, which is what they're asking for.

I do agree that the sale price for a used and abused £55 gun, £50 of ostensibly working mags, and a spares-or-repairs freebie is more like £70 than £140.

1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Remember when one of these was £89 brand new?

Yes, but you are missing the added patina that comes from it sitting in a damp cold environment for more than a couple of months 

must surely add to the value? 😂

The feet of an oil rig are in better condition 😂

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Yes, but you are missing the added patina that comes from it sitting in a damp cold environment for more than a couple of months 

I'm impressed that the seller appears to have actually bought one of those God awful mesh masks that tend to get inflicted on rentals.  It's like they wanted to play in Hard Mode.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

I'm impressed that the seller appears to have actually bought one of those God awful mesh masks that tend to get inflicted on rentals.  It's like they wanted to play in Hard Mode.

Not just to mention

1 left glove - from toolstation

1 knee pad - found at his last skirmish

And a fine selection of mixed weight floor beebs 😂
All included to get you sharted 

Edited by Enid_Puceflange