The "Share A Bargain" Thread

Jamin1510
Message added by Jedi_Master

MODERATOR MESSAGE

The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. For example, a retailer code with 15% saving.  It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items.  Please add a link to the shop/site with the bargain to help other members find it.

It is not the place for member gun / kit adverts, they go into the Classifieds.

If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Unnecessary posts (replies and general chat) will be removed.

Discussion about bargains here can be discussed 

• Head Moderator

Latest UK Tactical discount, £50 off a WAS Recon Plate Carrier (RPC) until midnight Wednesday 30 September. So £69.95 instead of £119.95

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical have a 10% discount on all products until midnight 30 September - discount code ZOMBIE10

• Supporters

ZOMBIE10, eh?

Maybe down to the imminence of Series 6 of The Walking Dead on Fox - ooooh, I'm almost nauseous with anticipation and simultaneous fear that they will fuck it up at last - that now there will be so many opinions of how the story should continue that the producers will literally lose the plot in amongst trying to please too many people but also, because AMC will continue to court greater success, the opinions of those people whose main motivation for watching it is fear of being thought out of touch, ie those latecomers whose positivity underpins the budget and yet is most fickle, will end up being given far more weight than those fans who have watched it because, for the most part, the plot and production thereof have been a consistently high octane version of the raison d'etre of zombie films per se, ie a scathing satire of the society from which the main protagonists emerge and more fundamentally, consumerism. One thing we can know for sure about the fickle enthusiasm of those who base their viewing habits on which lifestyle commentators approve of what shows: they have most certainly bought into modern western society and, even if they don't know it, consumerism is their credo. AMC may very well feel the need for a 'Lost-ian'* plot device aimed at making sense to, and appeasing, middle-America...

I fear that Gahd, and possibly Jeheezus, may yet rear their ugly heads as simultaneously the cause and salvation from the TWD apocalypse...

And whilst I take the point that prima facie this may seem like another of my massively off topic rants, being as it is in a thread about current airsoft bargains, I ask you to consider how much a part of the wider airsoft community is being energised by Zombie Experience days/evenings/weekenders and how much of a nose dive said will take if AMC do manage to fuck up TWD; how much more favourably AMC are likely to be looking on the lowest common denominator of viewers, given that they now have their new global channel to which they must needs garner viewers and, perhaps more importantly, advertisers; and speculate with me, if ye will, how much these converging factors have already/may yet affect the price of cheap pistols and shotguns... how much is an ASG MK23 these days? £25 from TWG innit?

*By all means, go right ahead! :lol:

[any and all rounds of applause for stylish recovery gratefully accepted]

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical are giving 20% discount on all Warrior products until midnight Sunday 04 October, use code POUCHATHON20.

Note: Have just bought a pistol lanyard to test the discount, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it

Edited by Jedi_Master

Probably because I just ordered a load of WAS pouches a few days ago. Doh.

• Supporters

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical have 20% discount on Warrior DCS low profile until midnight Monday 12 October, use code DCSLP20.

• Supporters

UKT (again) doing 25% off Warrior Pegasus bags with PEG25 until midnight on Sunday.

• Head Moderator

• Supporters

KMNW Tactical eBay shop closing down sale - plenty of decent quality generic molle pouches going cheap.

Uktactical.com have 20% off all warrior assault systems gear until Sunday. Code is WARRIOR20

Hi,

Snipers, cheap upgrade to barrel stoppers is to buy some pipe insulation and tape it around the whole barrel slide it back in job done. Average cost of insulation £3.

• Supporters

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

UK Tactical have 20% off all Warrior Assault Systems until midnight Wednesday 04 November - code WARRIOR20

• Supporters

They are slashing a lot of prices, makes me think, with the absence of any mass mobilisation meaningful conflicts happening, they may be struggling.

They've always had regular offers on. I think the current ones are more to do with the new WAS stuff coming in and giving them more stuff that needs shifting to make room for stock.

• Supporters

Let's hope so, Loz, or somebody around here is going to be in tears...