The "Share A Bargain" Thread

Jamin1510
Message added by Jedi_Master

MODERATOR MESSAGE

The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. For example, a retailer code with 15% saving.  It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items.  Please add a link to the shop/site with the bargain to help other members find it.

It is not the place for member gun / kit adverts, they go into the Classifieds.

If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Unnecessary posts (replies and general chat) will be removed.

Discussion about bargains here can be discussed 

I think that trading standards would totally agree, it's hideous :D

Oh you mean the warranty, no just means they will only deal with their legal obligations.

• Supporters

Apart from the fact that the XM8 is to gun design what the Millennium Dome is to architecture, SRC G36's are good (apart from the hop rubber).

Yup and the XM8 is just a G36 with a hideous body kit so it's basically a good gun internally.

• Supporters

Apart from the fact that the XM8 is to gun design what the Millennium Dome is to architecture, SRC G36's are good (apart from the hop rubber).

and yet they still sold out...

• Supporters

Motorola XTX446 Radio according to the seller they take 3 x AA batteries. They take a Motorola 2 pin plug for headsets though, so not compatible with Motorola Talkabout or XTR446 single 2.5mm TRS jack plug PTT's. Still, they have been going for less than £15 for a couple of months and at that price, for a new Motorola radio, having to get a new PTT for it isn't much of an issue.

Those evil people at Landwarrior are at it again. The £99 Stens seem to be gone :(

only to be replaced by....

ares-m3-grease-gun-smg-blowback-p2402-84http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/electric-rifles-c45/ares-m3-grease-gun-smg-blowback-p2402ares-m3-grease-gun-smg-blowback-p2402-83

£150 for an Ares Grease gun! So who's going to get roped into a WW2 American loadout then? :D

Only downside is that the mag goes in the (low cap) magazine so you would need a battery for each mag and lots of mags.

• Supporters

It's a stupid design for a stupid looking gun... truly the P90 of its day :lol: and its an Ares :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Want a nice AK-74? If I hadn't already sunk a fair bit of time, money, and effort into my CM.048, I'd be buying one of these when I have funds in a couple of days...

• Supporters

Holiday schmoliday, methinks...

Posted this in another thread but thought I'd add it here:

http://uk.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_KWA_KWA_Tokarev_TT_33.htm

This is a KWA TT-33 Tokarev for just under £80. Perfect for those of you who run a Russian/Soviet inspired loadout (like me). Uses their NS2 system so it looks quite efficient. I intend to get one one some time soon.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Supporters

Haha and good point - I'm put off by the fact they aren't using their own photos. Says it's genuine and all, and they have good feedback, but idk.

They wouldn't be putting the price back up to £25 if they were genuine, lol. Good price though.

Seems like a good idea for people who aren't supporters too! Keep it going as far as I'm concerned :)

The Mods on this forum are great. Well done guys and keep up the great job you are doing :D

• Supporters

The Mods on this forum are great. Well done guys and keep up the great job you are doing :D

Mmmmmmmmm... nice tongue/ringpiece interface i feel there :lol: