The "Share A Bargain" Thread

Jamin1510
Message added by Jedi_Master

MODERATOR MESSAGE

The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. For example, a retailer code with 15% saving.  It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items.  Please add a link to the shop/site with the bargain to help other members find it.

It is not the place for member gun / kit adverts, they go into the Classifieds.

If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Unnecessary posts (replies and general chat) will be removed.

Discussion about bargains here can be discussed 

• Supporters

1p!!! Where from?

Here's 1 listing; there are others.

Is it a class 10?

Apparently yes.

• Supporters

Here's 1 with 0 bids: good luck ;)

• Supporters

Modern Russian Camouflage variously known as SS Leto, Partizan, & Frog suits for £41.72 posted from Russian Federation = amazing price!

$_57.JPG

...this is the cheapest obviously modern Russian loadout of which I am aware.

There are 3 listings with multiple choices in each = sizes: 50-4, 58-5, 60-5 / 48-5, 62-5 / 54-4, 58-4, 58-5

Russian Size Charts

• Supporters

10983403_910513168981659_211996638645966

...not quite the same uniform cut, but very similar: most effective in autumn woods but sub-zero in any environment!

• Supporters

Oh yeah, and although this is ostensibly not airsoft related*, you could use it to transport your gear, kit, guns, change of clean dry clothes & shoes, the kitchen sink, and most of that for a mate also - down from what i'm guessing was a pre-black-friday inflated price of £149.99 to just £27.99 posted: a 26" hardshell wheeliecase (63x28x47cm, Weight: 4.15Kg, Capacity: 84L)

PCF525-Black-21-1500x1500.jpg

Soz about the massive pic - it was the only one i could find that ended in .jpg, but then again, it is a pretty big case :lol:

*It's such a good deal that after getting one myself I couldn't not pass it on to you lot - plus they send 'em bloody quick too: paid for late last Friday night; arrived just now Tuesday afternoon by Yodel.

• Supporters

I usually flag these things up on my page, figured I should share here as well:

http://www.asmc.com/Gear/Military/Load-bearing-equipment/Body-armour/TT-Plate-Carrier-MK-II-multicam-p.html

85 euros down from 150 and the exchange rate is pretty decent to the £ right now.

• Supporters

Until the end of the day: 15% off Tactical Game Innovations (the company that makes TAG rounds) entire range on airsoft world.

http://www.airsoftworld.net/manufacturers/tag-innovation/

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo tempted! But i've just bought a new SVD so no, just can't afford it.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo tempted! But i've just bought a new SVD so no, just can't afford it.

i would have got it, but I'd have to get the GL as well. I still want that airsoft RPG-26 to fire TAG round out of, but I doubt any site would allow it. What happened to your A&K SVD?

• Head Moderator

i would have got it, but I'd have to get the GL as well. I still want that airsoft RPG-26 to fire TAG round out of, but I doubt any site would allow it. What happened to your A&K SVD?

Ah, such a sweet way to remove those corridor and stairwell campers.

• Supporters

She's not working - i swapped her hop rubber from PDI W-hold for a Maple Leaf 60 deg to try to get her to lift .4g BB's but the .4's got jammed in the barrel, so i swapped back to the original set up, but the .32's i had been using were then getting jammed. I dunno what the problem is and i couldn't be arsed to fix it, what with being really ill, so she's still sat waiting for some TLC. But I've wanted an AEG version for ages anyway and with the £<>€<>Zloty rate being good and the stock level at gunfire being really low, i thought now was the time to take the plunge.

Airsoft World are selling a Systema M4 PTW for £799.99 - but appear to be also offering a further £250 off of that if you buy it without accepting a warranty.

Also, they are selling an A&K M249 Para for £249.99.

• Supporters

£800 is the price without warranty if you try to add it to the basket, £1050 with the warranty.

How Systemas have gone up 50% in price over the last 8 years or so when other AEGs have, if anything, gotten a bit cheaper, I don't know. They were around a grand for a new rifle when I bought my first AEG in 06, now 1400-1500 seems the norm for a totally basic version.

"Buy it at our discounted price with a full 12 month warranty OR take the responsibility yourself if you have any issues with your rifle and we will knock £250 off the price."

That is an ambiguous statement then. It reads like the £799.99 is the discounted price (which it is) and then you can knock another £250 off. Hmm.

• Supporters

Umarex / VFC G28 AEG DX ( ASIA Edition ) down from $950 to $690. that's about £450 then add shipping.

from www.wgcshop.com check the clearance line

Down to what it should be retailing for! :) the original RRP of almost a grand is absolutely ludicrous.

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical have 20% off Pentagon jackets, use code PENT20. Limited time for today only. This includes the Artaxes SF jacket in wolf grey for £59.10; having one myself can highly recommend it.

These guys on fleabay are doing some upgrade kits, not sure how much of a bargain they are but they claim to be closing their business: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Tactical-Quartermaster?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

For those of you who like Russian gear, grey-shop.ru are doing a Christmas sale until boxing day with 20 - 25% discount on everything. With 15% off EMS delivery, so it should arrive before new years

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical have 15% off Snugpak jackets with code SNUG15, http://www.uktactical.com/c-66-snugpak-root.aspx?utm_source=form-signups&utm_campaign=----5-snugpaks-snuggling----&utm_medium=http---sendy-uktactical-com&[email protected]&sendy_campaign=jnp56cHmEP48xxD6fMUW9w

15% off Warrior kit with code WARRIOR15, and 10% off everything else with code EVERYTHING10.

• Head Moderator

Those of you who like the look of the Pentagon Wolf grey jacket, UK Tactical has them at 20% off for today, discount code WOLF20. So it will only cost £58.37.

As an owner of this jacket I can recommend it; great for a grey load-out, well made, the two zipped pockets on front have an inner pouch for a pistol mag, the under arm ventilation is useful for keeping cool, and the high collar give good neck protection from BB hits :)

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical http://www.uktactical.com have a 30% discount on all warrior Assault Systems kit for Boxing Day until midnight. Use code XMAS30

• Moderators

UK Tactical http://www.uktactical.com have a 30% discount on all warrior Assault Systems kit for Boxing Day until midnight. Use code XMAS30

damn you!!

Just treated myself!