The 'What have you just broken' Thread

Ian_Gere
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does an ex girlfriends virginity count ??

• Supporters

Does an ex girlfriends virginity count ??

Ewwwww......

Ewwwww......

Hahaha

Thought I'd ask, but then I've never beaten around the Bush :)

• 3 months later...

Got it from Eagle6, looking to get a new hard bucking and a new barrel as the BBkings aren't 6mm, they're something like 6.2mm. They keep jamming up the barrels in both my L86 and SVD. Bugger!

Orga, you need ;)

Or cheaper, get BB's which actually are 5.95 +- ??

Yeah, it'd help if the bb's are actually 6mm as advertised, lol.

Gunfire Rocket BB's are white up until and including 0.4g, and i've never had a bad batch of any weight.

Gunfire Rocket BB's are white up until and including 0.4g, and i've never had a bad batch of any weight.

Last time I looked, the 4 and 43 weights were out of stock and not looking like they would be restocked :(

Last time I looked, the 4 and 43 weights were out of stock and not looking like they would be restocked :(

A little more time on google is needed ;)

• Supporters

WE-xdm-spare-parts.jpg

We XDM and two magazines :wub:

The wrong thread are you in, my young Patticake!

On course to break my bank balance if I get the bottle to click buy

Me fckin WE Glock, idk was re-assembling it and now the slide is completely stuck part way on. I'm a right clumsy bastard!

Think the hammer thing was still up which is what must be blocking the slide from moving - I realised as soon as I'd done it but yeah damage is done now

Can't think how to reverse it as I can't disassemble the slide nor the frame enough from the outside

I had this before and it was possible in the TM to reset the hammer through pulling a piece of floss down the slide and against the hammer, but I'm not sure how that would go down for you.

Well it's worth a go! I'll try and find some. Thanks very much for the tip mate! Hope it works out

• Supporters

so i swapped the lens on my sj4000 to a 25mm one, unfortunately the lens doesn't have an IR filter ...... good for low light, not for day

had to buy an IR cut 25mm lens

I am guessing the clone comtac headsets don't like a little rain.

Mine gave up half way through my day yesterday. Just won't turn on now! Seen the "click" from the buttons has gone and it's just soft.

• Head Moderator

I had the glass of my cheap taclight on my rifle shot out again yesterday. The last time I replaced the really thin glass (the torch is a cheap china clone) with a small watch lens which I hoped would be stronger. Evidently not thick enough. I may try getting some perspex to see if that works better. The annoying part was not the broken glass but that the light only stayed on intermittently and was not reliable.

• Supporters

I had the glass of my cheap taclight on my rifle shot out again yesterday. The last time I replaced the really thin glass (the torch is a cheap china clone) with a small watch lens which I hoped would be stronger. Evidently not thick enough. I may try getting some perspex to see if that works better. The annoying part was not the broken glass but that the light only stayed on intermittently and was not reliable.

eBay item number 171861257331 ;)

Archived