The 'What have you just broken' Thread

Ian_Gere
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I think I might have broken my wife's patience with me buying airsoft stuff - does that count?? 😉

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Oh god. What’s the character limit again? If it’s just Airsoft stuff, I’m safe, other stuff..... Christ, how long have you got?

• Supporters

Just got in from work (really really shit shift so this REALLY put the cherry on it !) AND I didn’t see my spare bolle trackers on the floor and stood on them ! So I now have a matching pair of safety monocle’s ! 😫

Fortunately my streak seems to be over. Touch wood.

But in the 4 game days i played between october and mid january i managed to.

Strip the piston on my ics cxp ape.

Break the nozzle on my ics ble xae

Go through a nightmare trouble shoot and repair cycle on a KWA pts rm4 erg that ended up being a busted motor

Burn out the mosfet in a ics mars (sss) sbr.

They all seem to be up and running now and theres about a £200 dent in my bank balance. So hopefully thats the run of breaks over.

• Supporters

So having made a point of telling everyone how robust my Specna has been, I noticed that the forward assist has snapped off at the weekend. Bugger.

The threads on the battery compartment in my B&T tracer unit.  No idea how its been sat in the cupboard for over a year.   Gaffa tape to the rescue.

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

The threads on the battery compartment in my B&T tracer unit.  No idea how its been sat in the cupboard for over a year.   Gaffa tape to the rescue.

Same thing happened to mine! End of the battery compartment mysteriously broke.

Yeh its the second one I have had.  No more after this.

Archived