Christmas is coming...

gavinkempsell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, what's everyone hoping Santa will bring them (pew wise), even if we need to help him/them/her with the finances?

I'm hoping for a tan/fde pew, possibly a 417 or a Scar-H

Edited by gavinkempsell

If Santa wins the bloody euro millions tomorrow night, then most of the VFC GBB catalogue will be winging it's way to sunny Milton Keynes! 

He could stuff a sniper rifle into a very long stocking too... The new Novritsch L96 V2 would be good

I've had mine already. 

A viper buckle up pc with day pack and accessories courtesy of @spaghettiwetty.

Thanks darling 💕

Edited by Shamal
Nothing really

17 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

If Santa wins the bloody euro millions tomorrow night, then most of the VFC GBB catalogue will be winging it's way to sunny Milton Keynes! 

He could stuff a sniper rifle into a very long stocking too... The new Novritsch L96 V2 would be good

You'll need a bigger loft.

& Thanks for the reminder, got my ticket now too.

Edited by gavinkempsell

I have been selling Airsoft stuff more than anything these days. But I have been meaning to get myself a Green Tac Vest for sometime. So bought this for myself! 

Pentagon Aspis in RAL7003. I already had the black equivalent which I think is great. 

image.thumb.jpeg.44b040521a01e9610efe0e54a6047324.jpeg

UK army boots in 9S.  They rarely come up, so I always hope that someone has found a pair for me.  

Mrs TPH has some new facepro and hard knuckle gloves.

Lad has new 90s desert loadout from tshirt to load carrying kit.  

Edited by Tactical Pith Helmet

7 minutes ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Mrs TPH has some new facepro and hard knuckle gloves.

Just nod once if you need us to call someone?

3 hours ago, gavinkempsell said:

Just nod once if you need us to call someone?

No need for kink shaming, there's far weirder stuff online

I told the mrs I need a new gun bag and a couple of days later a suspiciously similar shaped amazon parcel arrived so I think she listened

Nothing because I wasted way too much money in this year on airsoft. But in the future I'd like to grab that new Marui SBS.

Edited by Krisz

• Supporters

Sort of already started, birthdays Xmas eve so the missus has just bought me the cyma vss that popped up on here earlier, always fancied trying one as it's one of the few soviet bits of kit I like the look of. 🤔

If santa was pushing the boat out it'd be a TM MK18 GBB, although a shotty tracer would be handy having just got a Breacher.

But I think he'll be bringing me a shiny new (bigger) stainless fermenter so I can double the size of my beer batches.

16 hours ago, Tackle said:

Sort of already started, birthdays Xmas eve so the missus has just bought me the cyma vss that popped up on here earlier, always fancied trying one as it's one of the few soviet bits of kit I like the look of. 🤔

Did Mrs Clause get the scope & mount too?

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Did Mrs Clause get the scope & mount too?

Nah, I've got a spare mount & too many scopes. 

Technically it's for my birthday, still got to decide what she's getting me for xmas😁

I'd like a day off. Like, nothing but films, beers, food.

No broken cars, no whining kids, no stressed wife, no work hassles, no broken pews looking at my bank statements giving me a nudge to buy more stuff. 

Just me, 5.1DTS, Duval/quak, Doritos.

Done. Happy. 

Oh and maybe one of those snow wolf Barrett m82's....

😁

My Mrs once asked me what I wanted to do for Christmas. Unfortunately fuck off into the woods camping for a week wasn't the answer she was looking for

5 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

My Mrs once asked me what I wanted to do for Christmas. Unfortunately fuck off into the woods camping for a week wasn't the answer she was looking for

I got the same response.

Given the week she's just had, I predict a possible change of heart though...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.