What does everyone really think of kickingmustang

Mk46 Mod0

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Egon_247 said:

Airsoft UK.

Enjoy. 🤣🤣🤣

"We Allow Influencers on here, some you wont like some you might. Everyone has an opinion, however if you don't like them scroll on by. Go have your little vendetta's on another group!"

They prefer people who do harmful actions over people who object to people that do harmful actions?  Bless.

3 hours ago, Egon_247 said:

Airsoft UK.

Enjoy. 🤣🤣🤣

Can't even find.  Probably means that I'm already blocked.  I stopped actively FBing several years ago.  I found that a certain bluntness had crept into my interactions with idiots, many of whom self appointed themselves to run pages.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Egon_247 said:

Airsoft UK.

Enjoy. 🤣🤣🤣

This one ?, if so I'm already a member but can't remember the last time anything was on my feed from them. 

Screenshot_20240218_221837_com.huawei.browser.jpg

I left all bar one airsoft faceache groups as they were full of stupid questions and run by egotistical fuckwits trying to make a name for themselves

17 hours ago, Tackle said:

This one ?, if so I'm already a member but can't remember the last time anything was on my feed from them. 

Screenshot_20240218_221837_com.huawei.browser.jpg

Airsoft UK != UK airsoft - official

But what makes that one official 😉 

Btw != means not equals

Edited by ParHunter

• Supporters
47 minutes ago, Pseudotectonic said:

I didn't know we had an official body. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

I told you that we ought to take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, ParHunter said:

Btw != means not equals

Still confused, Airsoft UK didn't come up when I searched, agreed I'm old & shit on tinternet, but fb is a bag of arse most of the time. 

6 minutes ago, Tackle said:

but fb is a bag of arse most of the time.

I hate it - I only go on to get pics of game days....  But today I made the mistake of updating my profile picture because in the coming months I need to start networking again for work reasons.  FFS, now I have people/friends/family messaging me because it's the first time in years I showed any activity - now I realise why I dropped offline in the first place. LOL.  I'm an antisocial cnut really.

Edited by Dan Robinson

What is particularly amusing about this is Gordon is the admin of ukac2.0 one of the very few almost respectable FB groups and Chris is the Admin of the Airsoft UK group...

Didn't know he was a massive fan boi. 

Had to leave voluntarily, the brainless chicken group appear to be using it as a platform for itchy buttdrains relaunch into the world.

My boss sent me a video the other day of "some awesome guy airsofting in some foreign land, looked amazing"

30 seconds in and it's the Muppet.

Had to educate my boss. 🤣

56 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

People talk but rarely see the positives in his impact on Airsoft. 

Just think of all those "like new" two tone bolt action rifles that fill the classifieds of many spaces. Most wouldn't be able to make it to Mack's without him 🤫

Uh oh, i seem to have recently gained a bolt action in my collection...it might be infectious, oh no, help, please, i dont want to end up like him....aaaaarrrrgggghhh

4 hours ago, Egon_247 said:

Uh oh, i seem to have recently gained a bolt action in my collection...it might be infectious, oh no, help, please, i dont want to end up like him....aaaaarrrrgggghhh

Buying a boltie only puts you at about a 1 on the km scale of cuntery so you're ok yet !

You need to start deliberatly headshotting, shooting from out of bounds, spawn camping , keeping your weapon loaded in the safe zone, screaming at random players about hit taking when your BB was never near them, not taking your hits and posting videos about how you are an airsoft 'celebrity' to make it all the way to 'Full Cumstain' which is level 10 on the km scale of cuntery 😁

5 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Don't forget the racist rants

Oh yes , maybe the scale needs to go up to 11 !😂

On 22/02/2024 at 08:32, Enid_Puceflange said:

Why the fcuk was this person suggested on my FB page? 😳

IMG_1565.thumb.png.a2a354098dbc2e2feb51f2c213eea59d.png

He's misspelled his nickname, that's not how I would spell "Cunt" 🤣

On 19/02/2024 at 17:51, ParHunter said:

Btw != means not equals

Or ≠ instead.

Christ though this is one of my pet peeves. Call yourself "official", then undermine your image of "officialness" by being unable to capitalise properly. "UK Airsoft - Official". It's not hard!

I don't trust any organisation who are that lazy when titling themselves thus on social media. Really grinds my gears lmao