What does everyone really think of kickingmustang

Mk46 Mod0

• Supporters

He has the audience he has because of the douchey content, if he posted wholesome stuff purely for airsofters then most likely his follower count would be a fraction of what it is.  Now obviously if he were to pull a 180 and start posting stuff that doesn't involve abusive gameplay and probably crimes then that'd be great, but then he'd make a lot less money most likely so that won't happen.  My bet is he'll do what he does now until he's arrested or has his channel/s taken down.

18 hours ago, Tackle said:

Am I the only one that wants to see someone else film their gameplay, only to come across KM shooting from "out of bounds" etc, confront him about it & then knock that cnut out, all on cam. 

Now that I would go out of my way to watch, that shit would go viral overnight 😈

IIRC him and several of his ilk have a habit of content striking anything tht shows them in a bad light, one of the assorted youtubebellends got caught on camera ignoring a grenade at the Goal a while back and the video vanished off youtube tho his content of the same day stayed up.

Edited by hunter511

• Supporters

Yarp, there have been a few videos made highlighting his worse excesses, all of which have been nuked.

It is quite amusing to see slow-mo of his BBs slicing away off-camera into the next postcode, while he adds hit markers on some random player and whinges about them cheating.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters
8 hours ago, Airsoftn1nja said:

he's a fantastic player

If by that you mean that he sneaks out before game-on and camps 20 yard from spawn points, or out-of-bounds, then adds fake hit makers, sure.

As above: do you think he's been banned by most UK sites for excessive awesomeness?

8 hours ago, Airsoftn1nja said:

got them into the sport

Into the what? 😕

I have to admit it was his videos that first got me interested in playing, sort of, as for some reason they just started filling my feed. He came across immediately as a bit of a knob but watching a few of his brought some of the better sites to my feed and then the rest, as they say, is history.

3 hours ago, Shamal said:

Contact engineering at its best 👍

Percussive maintenance....👍😂

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

So what's your stance on Rolf Harris? He was a fantastic TV presenter and artist even if he was eccentric. He was more artistically gifted than I am. I'm sure his indiscretions warrant a different viewpoint too.

Don't forget his obvious love for animals 😢

14 hours ago, Airsoftn1nja said:

Absolute drivel which even a Tory mp couldn't say with a straight face

If he's such a stand up guy who's an excellent player then explain the following

Being banned from so many sites,

Why he has to go out of bounds to get in spots to shoot at players in their respawn,

Places hit markets on shots that clearly missed,

Deliberately creates drama where there isn't any,

Cries like a toddler when called out on his bullshit,

Racist and sexist outbutsts

I have a friend who’s just starting to get into airsoft. He went to MAW a couple of weekends ago and was telling me about a sniper who kept shooting them in their spawn and the hits hurt like he had never felt before (he did complain to the marshal) he also said that he was shooting people himself included after they had said hit and out their hand up. Lo and behold kicking mustang releases a video of him in a tree spawn camping. My friend is in it and you can even see him get overshot too. Friend said where he was sitting was far closer than 30th tree MED. people like him need banning from all sites!

It’s getting to the extent that attention and subscriber seeking whores are even copying and emulating the wnaker 

This chaps videos could easily be mistaken for Ticking Tang-bang

Anyway, did I tell you I’ve got a sharty YT channel too😂😂

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

19 hours ago, Airsoftn1nja said:

One repeating factor I see alot in this discussion is when people first started playing Airsoft they watched his videos and that got them into the sport I know he does go for painful areas but another great way to make those areas less painful is to wear proper face protection noone is ever going to leave an Airsoft game happy after being shot in the face unless they have full mesh face pro 😁 he's a fantastic player and shows alot of what's available in the sport and you have to remember these people who slag him off usually aren't as able bodied to play Airsoft properly and so they get annoyed when someone manages to outplay them, not trying to trigger anyone with this just trying to give it a different viewpoint on it 

Oh my GOD. James, you are a moron. This thread was practically dead and buried! Why would you bring everyone's attention back to it with this poorly timed and completely unconvincing mess of a post?

"I know he does go for painful areas" > This alone is indicative of extremely concerning behaviour. Please, quit the hobby and get help.

• Supporters
47 minutes ago, Herrgh said:

Oh my GOD. James, you are a moron. This thread was practically dead and buried! Why would you bring everyone's attention back to it with this poorly timed and completely unconvincing mess of a post?

"I know he does go for painful areas" > This alone is indicative of extremely concerning behaviour. Please, quit the hobby and get help.

Tell us more about James, what qualifies him to make such sweeping controversial statements, enquiring minds want to know🤔

(is he licking Cumstains lovechild ? 😏

10 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Tell us more about James, what qualifies him to make such sweeping controversial statements, enquiring minds want to know🤔

(is he licking Cumstains lovechild ? 😏

I highly suspect Airsoftn1nja = James Bailey, AKA KickingMustang.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Herrgh said:

I highly suspect Airsoftn1nja = James Bailey, AKA KickingMustang.

giphy (6).gif