So Does This Look Ok or Does it Just Look Weird?

LzChase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently made a thread where I showed how my DMR Build turned out. However there are some things that I'm planning to change.

But here's the deal. I cannot find a 13/13.5 inch handguard anywhere remotely close to where I live so I'm thinking of a kind of M110-style look where instead of a long rail it'll have a 290mm suppressor. 

But how will it really look? Should I reconsider something? Because my friend and former classmate said it looked "pretty cool but kinda weird" so I'm just looking for some general opinions.

Here's a mockup of how the new version would look.

dfas.png

Edited by LzChase

+1 in favour of your classmate.👎

Sorry 🤔

Regards 

Looks cool to me, but what matters is what you think.

I love ugly, strange looking guns and think they should all be of 100% personal choice so you run with what you want 

• Supporters

Works fine for me 👍

But then again I do own a pink Bizon with unicorns and swear words all over it , so perhaps you shouldn’t take my advice on the subject ? 🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

. Anyone who thinks otherwise can go forth and multiply

No! Dont encourage them to multiply! Theres are enough thread counters/fun police in some of the fb pages I'm in....

To me it just looks like another AR15, but it's not my opinion that counts. If you like it then go for it and fuck what others think

3 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

To me it just looks like another AR15, but it's not my opinion that counts. If you like it then go for it and fuck what others think

Oof, calling a 416 an AR15. That's going to really hurt someones feelings 😂

(Because tone is seemingly so hard to gauge in typed text, yes this is tongue in cheek.)

• Supporters

Looks fine to me, but then I'm another old duffer that doesn't know (or care) what the difference is between pretty much any of the AR platforms, or the fanboi knockoffs.

ours propel bb's, its that simple, so go with what you like or are comfortable with👍

1 minute ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

Doesn’t matter how it looks as long as it does what it should and your happy with it - same rule applies to my mrs she’s as ugly as fuck but could suck a golf ball through a hose pipe 

She's a keeper 👍

1 minute ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

Doesn’t matter how it looks as long as it does what it should and your happy with it - same rule applies to my mrs she’s as ugly as fuck but could suck a golf ball through a hose pipe 

I think I know her. It's not vacuum Valerie is it?? 😉

Regards 

40 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

Oof, calling a 416 an AR15. That's going to really hurt someones feelings 😂

(Because tone is seemingly so hard to gauge in typed text, yes this is tongue in cheek.)

No offence taken. It does always make me laugh how anal some people get about it though 

30 minutes ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

Pics or it didn't happen 😁

I didn't expect this thread to semi-blow up but what do you know?

4 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Works fine for me 👍

But then again I do own a pink Bizon with unicorns and swear words all over it , so perhaps you shouldn’t take my advice on the subject ? 🤦‍♂️

You got a picture of that? Sounds oddly awesome.

Honestly yes. The scope looks under sized, the suppressor is too long and I think bipods are needless weight. But all of that doesn't matter build what you want don't give a shit about what other people think.

Edited by BigStew

• Supporters
17 hours ago, LzChase said:

You got a picture of that? Sounds oddly awesome.

😁

C4FE6A98-9852-4DE4-ACB5-DE5A38BD103D.jpeg

• Supporters
2 hours ago, BigStew said:

But all of that doesn't matter build what you want don't give a shit about what other people think.

Damn right, I once had an m203 mounted on an M60, that was a giggle, although my back didn't agree lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.