The 'How Did Your Airsoft Day Go? Thread

Skara

That was bloody hilarious. I had a bead on some guy hiding in a building and I called to him to identify, he popped his head up waving and going "blobalobaloba" in a high pitched squeak, then popped back down.  It was like playing airsoft on sesame Street

Creased me up. 

Edited by Skullchewer

I had an excellent airsoft day, thanks to the enormous kindness of @Cannonfodder who gifted me a bunch of SIG mags he was no longer using... it's made the gun skirmishable, and more handsome...

532136280_JGSIGS-552Bigmag.jpg.b4968fedaead89d8ce81519d7842eb98.jpg

You sir are a gentlemen and I owe you at least a couple of pints if we ever meet!  Thank you ☺️

Tomorrow is a skirmish at Spec Ops, so I spent part of today getting the gnus from the loft and fettling them for a turn on the range... and, if they're very very well-behaved, a bit of proper trigger time on the battlefield 

The number of gats is getting a bit out of hand when they're viewed as a collection!

Collection.thumb.jpg.c625e2f7ea9358afa4a43a2077e5e660.jpg

There are several missing from the pic too - my old M16 (dead motor), my AK47-S (mags need new springs) and my wall-hanger L85.. and 3 other pistols.

The F2000 project gun at the bottom of the pic makes me sad.   It's got some nice components in there and rips like a beast when it's running, but it's not worked properly long enough to skirmish yet.
Tomorrow I'm hoping the SIG, the ICS Scarab (with it's fun RoF) and the Tippmann M4 will get some time to shine on the field.  But I'm planning on hauling almost all of them to the range so I can check they're in good nick.

Wish me luck :)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

33 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Tomorrow is a skirmish at Spec Ops, so I spent part of today getting the gnus from the loft and fettling them for a turn on the range... and, if they're very very well-behaved, a bit of proper trigger time on the battlefield 

The number of gats is getting a bit out of hand when they're viewed as a collection!

There are several missing from the pic too - my old M16 (dead motor), my AK47-S (mags need new springs) and my wall-hanger L85.. and 3 other pistols.

The F2000 project gun at the bottom of the pic makes me sad.   It's got some nice components in there and rips like a beast when it's running, but it's not worked properly long enough to skirmish yet.
Tomorrow I'm hoping the SIG, the ICS Scarab (with it's fun RoF) and the Tippmann M4 will get some time to shine on the field.  But I'm planning on hauling almost all of them to the range so I can check they're in good nick.

Far too many gnus. You should be ashamed of yourself.😂😂

1 hour ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Your bed looks like the inventory screen in an old school RPG. 

I’ll keep an eye out for the guy pushing a wheelbarrow to the range tomorrow. 😉

The lad arrived home last night, having spent two weeks in Scotland doing section, platoon and company attacks interspersed with time on the range (he is now officially a marksman) and other shenanigans.

This morning we set off for one of our favourite sites, Tower Airsoft, which normally pulls in about 40-60 players.  On arrival, we were surprised to find only a very few people present, with attendance eventually rising to around 24. However, Miguel and Luke dreamed up some excellent games which made the most of the site's features and worked well with that number of players.

For us, this was ideal as it provided plentiful opportunities for sneakiness and working our way around flanks.  Personal highlights involved some very effective use of "poison gas", working our way around the village to attack the defenders in the rear, being part of an epic defence of the village in the reverse of that game and, in the afternoon, sneaking up behind the opposing team as they assaulted the castle in the last leg of a fallback game.

Overall, it was an excellent day, with some great play by both teams.

A very young lad on our team was notable for his enthusiasm, ability and brilliant sense of humour.

We are planning one of our occasional trips to Dragon's Lair, which is also in Essex, next Sunday.

Weapons used:
Me:
G&P/Hurricane kit SR47
DBoys AKMS
Milbro M1911 Classic CO2

The lad:
G&G GR4 G26
G&G CM16 SRL (well, it was when it was bought!)
ASG Commander XP18 CO2

Edited by Colin Allen

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Far too many gnus. You should be ashamed of yourself.😂😂

You have broken the first rule of Airsoft, using the words "too many" when the correct phrasing is "too few" 🥴

44 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

You have broken the first rule of Airsoft, using the words "too many" when the correct phrasing is "too few" 🥴

Far too few!

So another weekend, another skirmish day at Worthing and... it went pretty well all in all! I planned on running my SR-25 today instead of my bolt action for two reasons. Firstly, I was planning on pairing up with my friend and we are starting to practice as a sniper/spotter team, plus we're not running ghillies to make sure we're keeping our camo and concealment skills honed. He wanted to use his m700, so I decided I'd run the SR-25 and be the spotter today (I'm the more experienced sniper so it also makes sense!). Secondly, the Cyma Platinum mosfet in it will eventually burn itself out because it's awful, so I want to run it a bunch until it finally gives up, then I'll put a perun and maybe a full cylinder and maybe a warhead motor, but we'll cross that bridge when the stock mosfet kills itself. Anyway, went up to chrono and was at 1.02J while my friend was at 2.25J, so we were good to go. We got our blue armbands at the briefing and headed out.

First game we played an attack and defend around a base called Tower, which is a tower (funnily enough), but they have built some extra structures around it and it looks like they're trying to turn it into a village of sorts. However, I noticed a few potential places to set up to make life difficult in the new structures so when the game started me and my friend set off at a jog to get there in good time. I set up in the front with a line onto the back of the structures and the windows inside, while my friend set up just behind and worked the other angles while I made sure nobody could get close. Working as a sniper/spotter team works really, really well as we managed to lock down the area, however it soon became clear that actually taking the space was very difficult from our side and our team was unable to push in. In the end the yellow team managed to hold the tower and so we swapped ends. Upon swapping ends, I took a position near the fence by the new structures and bullied people trying to come down the path, while my friend once again set up behind me and worked an angle to our left. Between the two of us we completely locked the part of the site down again, with me taking the nearby fights and the fights along the front, while he had a great sight line along the front of the tower, meaning the only way they could push was the other side, and we had plenty of people watching over that. As expected, we managed to win the 2nd game.

Next we went to a simple 2-flag CTF game before lunch. We had a jerry can in our base, the yellows had a jerry can in their base. We had to steal theirs and bring it back to our base while also holding onto our own. Having a scoped rifle, I set up on a fallen tree on defense. It was a very bushy fallen tree and while I was simply sitting on top of it, I was very well concealed, though my sight lines were limited. However, I didn't get shot at by the enemy team once, while I managed to rack up a really nice number of kills from the position, even as the players around me all fell. Even though it's an AEG, the SR-25 is a quiet AEG and people had no idea where I was, not even the guys who were about 4m away from me when I shot, then shot them as they started creeping up and came into my sight line. Unfortunately by this point my friend's m700 was being weird, so he simply ran around medicing people and shooting with his mk23. This meant I was left alone and while the enemy didn't shoot at me, my team decided I needed to be shot at twice, despite me having my back to them and shooting in the other direction. Fortunately the foliage was thick enough and/or they were poor enough shots to miss me completely, so I managed to get them to stop shooting at me by waving my armband up and gesturing to where I kept hearing enemy players creeping through the nettles behind my position. It was one hell of an adrenaline rush sitting on the tree having to watch one way with the SR-25 and making sure I had my pistol at the ready for if they walked out behind me and I managed to survive the entire game in this position while once again stacking up kills. AEGs are so much easier than bolt actions... 😂

After lunch we went back to the village area with the objective being a bomb inside the church building (shack) that had to be armed. We started on the favoured side and our brigade of speedy players managed to get to the church before the enemy, arming the bomb with our timer. This won us the game, as then the rest of our team filed in and took positions all around the village, with me and my friend heading back to the same position we took in the morning by the fence, once again locking it down completely. We managed to hold onto the area for the entire game, though the yellows had started to push through to the tower, but they weren't able to push past it and into the church building with our team respawning in and hitting them both from the side me and my friend had set up on, as well as their flank that faced towards our spawn. I think the village needs a little bit of work; some extra barricades on the non-favoured side I think would go a long way, because at the moment it's definitely favouring one side.

I was incredibly impressed with the SR-25 as it was shooting accurately out to 60m which was allowing me to get some dirty long range shots through little gaps in the foliage. Plus, with the mods I've done to it, it's incredibly quiet for an AEG, so beyond 15m or so you just don't hear it, and even then it's not the easiest to locate. Also having 5 midcaps at my disposal felt like cheating, since I'm so used to running around with 100 shots total, but today I had 600, plus an Odin speedloader in another pouch. I sat out on the last game as I needed to test my m700 since I had changed hop rubber and chamber and wanted to see how it would perform. When I ran the Action Army hop chamber before, it seemed to overhop absolutely everything, but I saw people on Facebook talking about the Modify X-range rubbers that just seemed to work really well with the m700, so I tried putting the Action Army chamber back in my m700 but this time with a 55 degree Modify X-range and oh my god it hasn't shot this well ever. It's no longer over-hopping, though it doesn't require much hop to be applied to lift .48s so it's absolutely perfect now. I was so happy that this was so successful, so I'll be picking up another rubber and another chamber for my other m700!

All in all it was a pretty damn good day today. There were a few rentals who were hilariously bad at hit taking, but other than that I didn't really experience anything bad. Hit taking was generally quite good and didn't see anyone shooting within their MED, which are the two instances of rule breaking I usually see. It was just... really good. Also the weather was almost perfect. It was about 18 - 19c today and mostly sunny, though it was overcast at times. There was a bit of a breeze, but it wasn't too bad. Had to angle some shots, but such is the nature of airsoft.

Already looking forward to the next game day. Hopefully my order from Evike Europe will arrive before then (both items were in their US warehouse so I'm having to wait for them) and I'll be able to give one of my m700s a makeover and test a new bolt.

Today I didn't play, I marshalled at Red Alert, as I was FAAARRR too hungover to play. 

Fun day, with 120 players.

The new Attack Sense range proved to be very popular.

My second time through with a 1911 I just picked up second hand, I'd not put a single round through it yet and then discovered it's a 14 round mag... in a 15 target range 🤣

20 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Well I'll be honest, turning up at Spec Ops today with more guns than I could actually count (probably nine) was a stupid, stupid, STUPID idea.

That reminds me of a chap who used to play at a site in Kent where I marshalled; he would regularly turn up at the chrono with a ridiculous number of guns and a story about why they all needed chronoing.

He was a lovely chap; I must try to make contact with him again to see if he is still playing.

13 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Good news / Bad news...

Also sums up our day.

Good news:

3rd game in the bag so UKARA registered now, perhaps bad news for my credit card though.

Got to meet @RostokMcSpoons briefly, nice to put a face to an avatar. 

My cheap boots have bedded in so no more shredded feet.

Despite (or perhaps because of) the small turn-out the games flowed well, with a couple of new game types I've not played before. 

Highlights were a tense battle for our team to make it through a choke point heavily defended by the enemy.  Rushing to a cover point, stopping to catch breath and then hearing a 'Hello?' from the other side of the tarp that made up the cover.  

'Hello...' I replied.

'This is awkward, shall we talk instead of fighting?' asked the disembodied voice.

'Erm, what do you want to talk about?' I asked, stalling for time as my team moved up.

'....Erm...' came the the reply.

Not to see this verbal stalemate continue, one of my team had taken advantage of this thrilling discourse to cook a grenade and tossed it casually over the top of the tarp.

Bad news:

Both mine and the boy's Revision Bullet Ants steamed up constantly, despite using antifog (more on this to come).  His eventually fell apart and are pretty much bin fodder at this point.   I'm not convinced mine will last much longer.  Really unimpressed by these.

Lowlight was the boy uncharacteristically started flagging in the last hour and by then end was complaining of drowsiness and being dizzy, so I decided to end our day early and get him home.  He's super fit (compared to me at any rate) and can easily do a full day football tournament, so this was not right for him.  He said that he'd started feeling odd since applying the antifog so suspect he had some kind of reaction to it.  Seems fine now having slept for much of the day, lesson learnt on that one.

Things to look forward to:

Carlos hinted that his CQB site will be opening soon so rather looking forward to this.

Nice to meet you too, sorry I didn't get to sort you out a go on my '416.... Next time.. When it's hopefully behaving itself!

Edit... Mention of fogging... I heard a few people complain of the same thing today.  I have to say my ESS goggles were perfect through the whole day (and I worked up a good sweat).  I lent my old pair to Dan and he fogged up instantly.  So my recommendation counts for nothing, but I love them - for me 😄

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

23 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Nice to meet you too, sorry I didn't get to sort you out a go on my '416.... Next time.. When it's hopefully behaving itself!

Edit... Mention of fogging... I heard a few people complain of the same thing today.  I have to say my ESS goggles were perfect through the whole day (and I worked up a good sweat).  I lent my old pair to Dan and he fogged up instantly.  So my recommendation counts for nothing, but I love them - for me 😄

No worries, looking at the price of the 416 has me thinking you did my CC a favour!

I’ve got some ESS V12s in my ebay watchlist as it happens, but I’m loathe to spend on anything full-seal as I expect I’ll end up with the same result. 

I’m considering some Bolle Cobras for me, but will need a a full seal option for the boy. 

2 hours ago, Gunboat Diplomat said:

I’m considering some Bolle Cobras for me, but will need a a full seal option for the boy. 

My son loves his Bolle Trackers and has a few pairs in different colours for airsoft, work, and motorcycling.  His work absolutely fine.  I bought a set and wore them as I drove to a game day (with contacts in it feels really odd not to wear specs of some kind).  The things steamed up by the traffic lights at the end of the road...

My Dickies goggles are OK for steaming up in a game, but when my wife wore them for a few minutes she got total fog out.  My son reckons the Dickies lenses disorient him.  It's annoying but you may need to try a few pairs before you buy something that suits you personally.  I use Herosharks nowadays. 

13 hours ago, Gunboat Diplomat said:

Also sums up our day.

Sorry I didn't get to put a face to your name again - or are you were avoiding me? 😜

Fantastic morning with the games working really well with the low numbers. First game of infected saw me as one of the zombies, so I felt great delight when I saw the fruit of my loins cowering in a tent...  Just inside of my pew's "ow that hurts range" 😈.  He was not best pleased when he found out it was me. LOL

The Zone holding game in the morning was epic with the Blue team clearing us out of the first zone pretty quickly, for us to hold the second zone indefinitely.  I suffered a knife kill in the first zone as I was hiding under a tarp, but one of my boots was poking out.  Sad times - but I know the perpetrator and will get revenge.

Me, and  a couple of others were holding the second objective with the rest of the team forming a defensive line; and the poor medics running overtime to keep us in the game.  I enjoyed very much taking out a Tree Wookie (not sure where I heard that first, but I'm using it from now on for Ghillies) who kept running down the same path to the same cover - must have been 5 times at least. LOL.  He got me later though when I didn't feel a hit on my pouch from his pistol, so he shot me in the arse point blank.  Fairs fair though.

A bunch of rentals turned up in the afternoon who had a liberal attitude to hit taking - it certainly wasn't present in the morning - but with the overall numbers that low, it was easy enough to ignore and enjoy the games.  Although some were a bit salty on both teams.

The subsequent reversal of the zone game saw the Blues take an age to be routed from zone 1 (although they had a slightly easier job as it was a different part of the map to the morning which is harder to overrun).  Pretty sure @RostokMcSpoonsand I exchanged a few kills too.... Not sure if he was one of those that lit me up as I tried to get to an extraction tent at one point.  Literally got to within a few feet of the door when all hell broke loose in the form of full auto from what felt like half a dozen guns.  Damn my choice of short sleeves LOL.

L85 and Specna were my pews of choice, lending my SVU and Auto 9 to my buddy for his second serious outing of Airsoft after last weeks inauguration.  His eldest had a DE Honey badger and I lent mine to his youngest.  Good to see them enjoy the day too as they had only had a 2 hour session at a place in Reading which they apparently were not impressed with when it came to comparative organisation with Spec Ops.  The SVU was shooting on the limit and apparently very accurately despite a weird malfunction with a mag not allowing the trigger to spring back, and I've discovered my L85 has a ridiculous rate of fire with the field chrono reading 35rps at one point on an 11.1 battery.  This explains why I chomped through so many BBs.

The Jerk Chicken and Burger lunch was awesome too - both helpings (sorry @RostokMcSpoonsLOL).

According to the old smart watch I managed 12 miles yesterday, although 2 were walking someone else's dog and a significant amount of the rest was running, so I was amazed at how relatively fresh I was feeling this morning.  It must be the new boots and lighter weight rig I got from the other threads.  Either that or my fitness levels are increasing.

Compress_20230703_105405_5013.thumb.jpg.c22b3ffc6d9f9bb22177e654313667e6.jpg

Compress_20230703_105404_4559.thumb.jpg.973cc9353d0efc5d8f38c02511078678.jpg

Compress_20230703_105404_4712.thumb.jpg.0f8c6ed90012c1ace7fea156fe551349.jpg

Compress_20230703_105404_4825.jpg.a9fa7f5a070fee9d8ae806bd5ba62f95.jpg

Compress_20230703_105404_4913.jpg.7700c41a129ca58c4694a4802adfe890.jpg

Edited by Dan Robinson

Yeah I'm afraid I did light you up Dan, but it was mostly your fault 😋.  I'd opened up at you earlier in the game full auto (at a sensible distance), and you'd Matrixed / lucked your way through the bullet stream... I wasn't going to let that happen again when an objective was at stake!

Good news with the ICS Scarab, I've just been preparing to do a spring swap to improve on the low chrono reading, but I thought I'd give it another test.  Turns out it had loads of hop wound on, and it's actually hitting 310 FPS with 0.20s when it's set sensibly. I'm looking forward to trying it again. I just have to choose between shimming the magwell so it'll take the flash mags, or using my recently acquired set of polymer midcaps. Given the enjoyable RoF I suspect it'll be the former!

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

14 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

I recently got some Revision Sawfly & love em, got some second hand off fleabay but they were missing the band (now my driving shades), so got some new ones & they're great. They fog up occasionally but if I lift the front of my boonie hat they clear up very quickly.

Attended my third skirmish yesterday at Players of War Airsoft, Used my usual polymer Scar-L (with much snipers tape to repair the broken stock from the last skirmish), I'd fitted an acog and prefered it to the red dot I've used in previous skirmishes despite needing a riser to get a decent sight picture, did notice that I tended to fire it side on(gangsta style) coz it was too high, think I'll play using the irons next time.

I took my Osprey mk4 to try out & it's a lot easier to wear than I'd expected (never fitted the Brassards, covers or collars & only fitted ammo pouches with one utility pouch(to hold spare ammo & a loader), I had a mixture of high cap & mid cap mags for the day(only using one type per game), not sure which I preferred TBH but I'll need to be more aware of my shots with the mid caps in future so I don't run dry at the wrong time.

First game was over before I knew it as players on our yellow team were fast as f&$k boi and bombed the bank pretty sharpish, can't say I had much impact on this win but I did get a kill without dieing for the whole 20ish minute game.

Second was a role reversal match with us defending think I got a couple of kills but I definitely got shot a couple of times & the game ended as I was respawning so I don't even know who won it.

Third game before lunch we were attacking & I definitely didn't get any kills or die coz I saw NO ONE on the red team at all, after some tactical crawling I helped lay down suppression fire at a few trees that looked menacing while a teammate captured the flag (note to self... use a full mag next time[damn mid caps]), the other flag was captured shortly after so another win for yellow.

At burger & chip time I took my L86A2 to get cromo'd as 'Dave' had managed to fix it for me in the morning (I was secretly impressed that it fired around 410fps).

During the 1st game after lunch we were attacking and after a couple of respawns due to (BOOM) headshot to my noggin, my Scar-L had a blockage so I made my way to the safe zone to clear it (still managed to get shot in the arm which was high above my head BTW), discovered I'd left my clearing rod at home but could clearly see there was a fir needle stuck between the hop up and a bb, what were my options...

should I take my L85A2 into game instead? Decided against it as it fired a couple of hot rounds at the cromo before the morning games, or use the now repaired L86A2 into it's first ever skirmish? NOPE, I knew it was HOT so I decided to quit for the day & took both bullpups to the range instead to try them out & waste/use some BB's.

No more games for me until the end of July due to work commitments.

Edited by gavinkempsell

2 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Matrixed / lucked your way through the bullet stream..

Nathan and I had a chuckle about that (or possibly a similar event later). He said that when I bolted out of cover, a split second later there was just a wall of BBs flying past that formed an arc as I legged it up a path. 

Mind you there is a possibility that when you're sprinting through brambles, the impact from BBs might not be as noticeable as the adrenaline and thorns etc.  My forearms at the end of the day were testimony to that chance.

Edited by Dan Robinson

3 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Sorry I didn't get to put a face to your name again - or are you were avoiding me? 😜

Sorry @Dan Robinson, I didn't realise who you were, but now I've seen the photos I do recall unleashing a sustained stream of fire at you during your daring, if optimistic dash to the exfil-point-tent during the Church choke-point game.  Next time I'll try a more standard form of introduction and come and say hello.

This is me and the boy (an image that doesn't really give much in the way of distinguishing features I grant you):

image.thumb.png.31e51d1547c5b929a93e9cc2a66dfa06.png

LOL - I remember seeing your lad, but you were far to well camofl------ oh wait... 😁

My ALWAYS optimistic dashes are in the vain hope to encourage the rest of my team to follow suit.  It never works though.  Perhaps I should return with less blood leaking and fewer missing magazines?

Edited by Dan Robinson

Another day at Special Ops nr Olney/MK
After the multi-gun debacle of last time, I went with 3 - the VFC HK416, the DE M906C (well, obviously) and the Classic Army Scarab

Numbers today were much more the usual 50+, rather than the 25-30ish of last time.  Still plenty of room to manoeuvre, and the chrono'ing didn't hold up proceedings at all.

I tested the scarab on the range again, but my ammo supply for the day was 0.32s or 0.28s, and the Scarab clearly struggles to lift the 0.28s.  The chrono read at 200fps when lifting those (again), so I think I'll try the usual ML + Omega combo to see if that'll get the lift without strangling each BB at birth ;)

Rather impressed to find another gentlemen had brought one of these rarities along too - he used his through the day (presumably with a lighter BB, or from closer range than I'd accept!). 

So, to combat with the usual two-gun combo.   As we set off the heavens opened with a short thunderstorm.   Enough to get everyone soaked, and for everyone with glasses or goggles to fog up.  Including me.  Even my ESS goggles couldn't cope with the 100% humidity and general wetness.   The first game passed me by as I struggled to make out anything.  I decided to strip the optics off the 416 I was trying to use, but gave up on that and went to the DE (thinking; if you can't see - throw lots of BBs in the right direction).  This was a sensible choice, but I lost a lot of time, and it was a harbinger of the bitty (not in the good sense) day that I had. 
Luckily the sun came out for a bit, the downpour stopped and the fogging went away after a brief pause in play to give everyone a chance to sort themselves out.

Long story short though, problems continued where basically I kept mislaying kit, I left my main bottle of BBs at the safe zone (800m away), eventually my new crane battery decided to run out of juice and I found I'd left my alternates back in the safe zone.  Trying to swap back to the gas gun failed as the bolt decided to get locked up, and I couldn't get the gun apart enough to free it.
I mislaid my face pro, I mislaid gloves, I had my DE gun buried under a pile of rental gats while I went off to get the batteries for it... I had the stocks on both guns loosen up at bad times (in spite of tightening them up the night before!) and on the way out the strap on my rucksack decided to disassemble itself. 

No way was I buying any lottery tickets.

There was also a few salty cheat calls today, Carlos was having his hands full.   I think most of the problem were the two prolonged rounds with medics, as the guys doing the attacking were seeing the same faces popup shortly after getting a hard-earned hit.  I suspect I was one of those, as I had a very good session in the sniper tower (this time with the DE pinging super-accurate shots into the church) and racking up a lot of kills. 

(One thing I found today was my DE was set to burst mode.   The motor got hot and the gun seemed to be not enjoying itself, so I switched to semi.  That sniper tower session had me spamming a lot of fire, to the point my hand was getting overheated through my gloves... I had to let it cool down.  A better motor, and perhaps a downgrade to a 7.4v battery could well be in order)

I got hit a few times, but one of our attentive medics was near enough to get me back in the game within a minute or two each time.  Must have been annoying to the attackers.   Shame I missed much of our attack, because at that point my gun started to chug as the battery gave out. I was going to work hard on suppressing the tower and organising a rushing attack.

In the end a bunch of people left early.  I suspect they'll have some negative feedback to spread.  Carlos did his best to tell everyone how he'd kept tabs on the hits / medic use, but that obviously didn't really convince.   
How do other sites use medics?   (At Spec Ops, the 5 medics can run to a person, count out loud down from 5, the victim shouts "back in" and that's it.  The medic can also 'drag' someone to cover)

Final PITA is that when I attempted to fix my 416 I left my rear body pin in the gun box.  I can't find it now :(  Are body pins generic or do I have to order a specific VFC one?

Edited by RostokMcSpoons