Guns that NEED to be made

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This topic is for weapons (fictional or real) that need to be adapted for airsoft.

Personal Ideas:

-Phaser from Star Trek

-Pulse-Rifle from Aliens

-Bren

-BFG9000 from DOOM

-A reasonably priced FLAMETHROWER

Feel free to add more (this topic is just for the banter and to find out what kind of weapons people are interested in seeing adapted)

taurus_judge.jpg

Taurus Judge!

Good ol' four-ten! haha, the lack of perspective in that pic makes it look like a .22 magnum!!

img_5031-tfb.jpg

j/k...

Taurus_Judge.jpg

anyway.. on that note: more .22!! be it short, lr or magnum. I love .22!

some popper manufacturer to make 10/22 with standard stock, standard mags & bx25 mags.

the beretta Cx4 Storm rifle. Ive seen it as an air rifle, ive also seen it as a cheap JustBBguns rifle. But I am yet to see it as a properly made Airsoft gun. I think it would be best as a GBBR. Make it to accept te same pistol mags as the Px4 and it would be a cool load out.

CX4.jpg

Really wanting a DMR platform when I get my UKARA.

I really like the LaRue Tactical OBR 7.62

obr762profile.jpg

Gonna get a decent AR15 platform, CNC a new handguard and upgrade the hell out of it :wub:

• Supporters

the beretta Cx4 Storm rifle. Ive seen it as an air rifle, ive also seen it as a cheap JustBBguns rifle. But I am yet to see it as a properly made Airsoft gun. I think it would be best as a GBBR. Make it to accept te same pistol mags as the Px4 and it would be a cool load out.

CX4.jpg

Yeah, and with the flash hider, it would allow for a proper Battlestar Galactica loadout too.

I've got the orange justbollocksguns.co.uk version - I hoped I might be able to convert it into a skirmishable weapon easily, but it is truly sh!t. It's going to take a lot of work. Still, I got it at a seriously reduced price so I'm not arsed.

Currently I'm wishing for a GPMG. There's also the integrally suppressed AK that Red Jacket do (Sons Of Guns on Discovery).

weapons2.jpg

ZKSDWood3.jpg

Both the Snow Wolf and the kit M41A Pulse Rifle have issues which put me off. The counters and mags do not sync; the underslung grenade launcher does fcuk all, and the stock is apparently a bit twisty. I want one made from the same nylon G36's are made from, with proper steel guides embedded for the angled steel stock arms. I want mid cap mags that hold 105rnds (so you don't have to crush the spring to the max to get 100 in) and the 'nade launcher should fire mini-moscarts like those Goblin shells. It also needs an optic designed to match the gun styling: something like a 551 that fits on top of the carry handle, like on a G36.

In fact, what it really wants is a chip in each mag, like those in credit cards, connected to a carbon strip inside the BB tube and a copper bush on the follower so it knows, by resistance, how many BB's are in it and can transmit that info to the counter on the gun; a watch battery in that fat handle on the bottom of the mag to power it and programmed to only power the circuit when the BB count changed (using the capacitance of the circuit) so it would last ages.

That I would buy.

Edit: oh yeah, and we've had these threads a lot - can we consolidate them?

LOL - http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/inokatsu-mag58-gpmg-black-stock-steel-and-aluminium - still, for that money, it'll be a long while before I get one :(

Good ol' four-ten! haha, the lack of perspective in that pic makes it look like a .22 magnum!!

img_5031-tfb.jpg

j/k...Taurus_Judge.jpg

anyway.. on that note: more .22!! be it short, lr or magnum. I love .22!

some popper manufacturer to make 10/22 with standard stock, standard mags & bx25 mags.

That is one big pistol.

The PX4 is the sort of thing that every airsofter could do with

• Supporters

Izhevsk/Izhmash SV98. TM have made a decent feeding system for sniper rifles,more guns need to use it. SV98s have been made by a Russian company but they cost ridiculous amounts of money and are hand made so take forever to make,

The tm system is too fragile and breaks- the ares are no better, and the alternative is gas, which has a much smaller market (sadly :( )

GBBR g3- come on WE, you've done the mp5, now get on and make a proper length gun.

• Supporters

@TacMaster: thanks mate, that is a bit more likely *mentally pencils in for next spring*

@FALCON: it's a Lawgiver, and to properly represent the real Judge Dread, the barrel must end in a bell-end-esque bulge. Have no misconceptions about him, Dread is the ultimate expression of fascism. He has elements of 'anti-hero', but the both subtle and overtly obvious comedy in his relentless, unthinking, brutality is the main stay of the character.

• Supporters

Yeah Mike, maybe there is. And if I wanted to be really disappointed I could get a two-tone one :lol:

• Supporters

Though it is Sunday the patron day of shooting stuff!

Aahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaha! So much more satisfying than :lol: or just lol - i did tho - lol that is. Can you imagine it?

"Well, officer, I just misunderstood something he said, but it was Sunday, so, well you know... I shot him."

"Yeah, Sunday. They'll go easier on you in court. No need to be silly. You'll be out in five years..."

Anyway, I just came across this:

hecate_001.jpg

PGM Hecate II 12.7mm x 99mm NATO Anti-Materiel / Counter Sniper Rifle

o_6d4e88982d.jpg

No, really...

ULTIMARATIOIRAQ.jpg

...I did come!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.