Guns that NEED to be made

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yeah, a Gatling gun would be a giggle, but bloody expensive for its one use! I mean I can't see cowboys and indians being a regular event, but maybe I'm outta touch...

Bren: totally.

Gas shell / mini-moscart firing and shell ejecting GBB Saiga shotgun, with a QD shell catcher cage.

• 9 months later...

A seven-barreled Nock Volley Gun: I am in fact planning on building one. Please check out my thread on it, I need some help on triggering seven gas shells at once.... ;)

Good God, I forgot that I made this topic...

• Supporters

Gas shell / mini-moscart firing and shell ejecting GBB Saiga shotgun, with a QD shell catcher cage.

Yes! THAT ^^^

• Supporters

Yes! THAT ^^^

I know - with one of those alligator compensators on it too!

So has the Lee enfield but Shoot and scoot I don't count as being a manufacturer. I do however plan to save up for a Shoot and Scoot Lee enfield.

The M1 Carbine AEG also exists but is one of those 2 tone plastic gearbox jobbies.

The Bren shouldn't be hard as there are 2 different ZB26's available and the Bren was copied from that design.

• Supporters

And another thing: LAWBRINGER from Judge Dredd. Sooo sexy!

As the man said the pistol is the Lawgiver. If you want the one from Dredd 3D (because I assume that either a) you haven't seen the Stallone one or b ) you have and want nothing to do with it like anyone else with any sense) it's a dressed up Glock 17. There's some guys over at the Replica Preop Forum that have made them from Airsoft Glocks. Go take a look. Also http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Dredd

Decent Brit Army full length L1A1 SLR (as the old Star one seems to have disappeared . . . why are there so many shorty/tactical FAL SLRs being made these days and no old school full length ones??????!)

FG42 WW2 german AEG

Decent Brit Army full length L1A1 SLR (as the old Star one seems to have disappeared . . . why are there so many shorty/tactical FAL SLRs being made these days and no old school full length ones??????!)

Deffo, needs to be one made by G&G/G&P/Marui

• Supporters

FG42 WW2 german AEG

I've got an Ares one. It's shit.

One day I hope to have it work for longer than 1/2 a day skirmishing, but who knows...?

I've got an Ares one. It's sh*t.

One day I hope to have it work for longer than 1/2 a day skirmishing, but who knows...?

On the plus side at least the Star/Ares receiver/trigger guard look right unlike the compromised CA/ASG/King Arms versions . . . often quoted Star/Ares "looks nice, doesn't work" syndrome I take it?

Still, if you get rid gimme first refusal please lol ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.