Guns that NEED to be made

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

A quick search only came up with the .338 Mini Hecate by Ares. It's this huge one I think needs making and by somebody other than Ares - A&K maybe.

There's that cheytac that ares do, it is absolutely monstrously large.

Pft, you think that is a rifle?
I take your 12.7x99, and raise you 20x109 (thats right mofo, 20mm shell)

Your beloved .50cal is on the right :D

20mmwith50a-1.jpg

I'd like to see somebody do a non-shell ejecting under lever shotgun. The shell ejecting one is pretty much unskirmishable unless you either pick up after yourself or gaffer tape a bag to the ejection port.

There's that cheytac that ares do, it is absolutely monstrously large.

A bit too large if you ask me. There's a video on scoutthedoggie with a guy using one. Just looks so big and ridiculous. To me, it would only have a usefulness if it could shoot a mile. But it can't, so it's useless

• Supporters

You can indeed piss further than me, Rif! :lol: But I would not need two people to carry my dick around a woodland site quickly...

• Supporters

A bit too large if you ask me. There's a video on scoutthedoggie with a guy using one. Just looks so big and ridiculous. To me, it would only have a usefulness if it could shoot a mile. But it can't, so it's useless

That is a damn good point, Zac. TBH I think that the weight of such a big rifle is enough of a balancing negative to allow an extra 70-100FPS over the 500 of standard sniper rifles, with naturally a longer minimum engagement distance.

VSS Vintorez. It's been too long.

G&G are really taking their time doing it,the Russian NPO one is too bloody expensive and LCT are too retarded to make one.

Also,an MP443 'Grach' pistol.

it's been WAY too bloody long for this to be made!

I honestly do not see the point of the big anti material airsoft sniper rifles firing 6mm BBs. Make 'em use 8mms like the Socom gear Shell ejecting Cheytac or build one to fire 10mm BBs.

That is a damn good point, Zac. TBH I think that the weight of such a big rifle is enough of a balancing negative to allow an extra 70-100FPS over the 500 of standard sniper rifles, with naturally a longer minimum engagement distance.

True, although I don't feel that you'd get a good, justifiable range out of that gun due to it's bloomin' size. Probably not very good at it's job of sniping, more of a looker.

EDIT: Watching videos, its grouping consistency is s***

• Supporters

VSS Vintorez. It's been too long.

G&G are really taking their time doing it,the Russian NPO one is too bloody expensive and LCT are too retarded to make one.

Also,an MP443 'Grach' pistol.

it's been WAY too bloody long for this to be made!

I honestly do not see the point of the big anti material airsoft sniper rifles firing 6mm BBs. Make 'em use 8mms like the Socom gear Shell ejecting Cheytac or build one to fire 10mm BBs.

LCT ARE making one as are king arms.

• Supporters

True, although I don't feel that you'd get a good, justifiable range out of that gun due to it's bloomin' size. Probably not very good at it's job of sniping, more of a looker.

Oh I dunno: 6.01mm barrel, TM hop unit - job's a good'un! Maybe :s TBF, so long as it was upgradeable so it could hold it's own against upgraded VSR's and L96's, it'd be worth £350 for the looks.

EDIT: Watching videos, its grouping consistency is s***

It's an Ares. I'm a bit surprised it worked long enough to produce a "grouping"!

I want Ares looks and somebody else's innards. Or for Ares to get a new R&D Dept.

• Supporters

I don't remember what's its called but this from battlefield 2142 would be epic!! It has 2 barrels side by side and alternates between them as an aeg it would be epic!!!

Edit - I stand corrected its only a single barrel, it's called a Bianch FA-6. I still want one lol

post-6919-0-58412800-1372005436_thumb.jpg

Ever since I saw that one video of george takei on a gay live show (I'll let you guess what was happening) I can never look at him the same. I feel dirty even watching it. (I wasnt looking for it, I stumbled upon it I swear)

• Supporters

Ever since I saw that one video of george takei on a gay live show (I'll let you guess what was happening) I can never look at him the same. I feel dirty even watching it. (I wasnt looking for it, I stumbled upon it I swear)

:blink: !!Life On Mars Alert!! :rolleyes:

Oh christ not that Takei video...

On the fragile marui loading mech,there are fully CNC aluminium aftermarket version of it available.

Thought of some more...

Dragunov SVU. Aware that there was a limited production one made by Gunsmith of Japan. LCT or whoever need to make one.

• Supporters

Oh christ not that Takei video...

On the fragile marui loading mech,there are fully CNC aluminium aftermarket version of it available.

Thought of some more...

Dragunov SVU. Aware that there was a limited production one made by Gunsmith of Japan. LCT or whoever need to make one.

THere are cnc versions yes, but its a sniper rifle. You'd have to be pretty dense to want to push your bb (possibly damaging it) with a piece of metal along a tube where it can easily get stuck.

What do you mean 417 variants Moose? They sell kits for the different lengths if that's what you mean?

im surprised i haven't came across civil war era airsoft rifle variants... once held (and accidentally broke) a 1 cal pistol(and yea i mean 1 cal, not .1....) from that era. would imagine would be good idea for those whom like to rein-act...

Need more support guns in my opinion..

Definitely a GPMG/M240 made by a more common manufacturer and at a cheaper price.

Also a Bren gun!!

Anyone else like to see a gatling gun? I mean an old west one btw :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.