Everyone we want a TM HiPower;

hunter511

@EDcase 1) Japanese manufacturers can't make airsoft handguns with metallic pressure bearing parts (slide, barrel, revolver frame and cylinder)

2) If plastic slides bother you that much, metal kits do exist

A hi-power or makarov would be wonderful. The hi-power more so as it's been on all sides of conflict. Rather than trying to convince marui to produce the gun you want, you are better off convincing capcom to stick it in the next resident evil game. I have good money that says you see a VP70 before a hi-power or makarov. 

9 hours ago, THE CHIEF said:

A hi-power or makarov would be wonderful. The hi-power more so as it's been on all sides of conflict. Rather than trying to convince marui to produce the gun you want, you are better off convincing capcom to stick it in the next resident evil game. I have good money that says you see a VP70 before a hi-power or makarov. 

Re2 remake has a hp

It's a bit annoying. Especially when your consider that the company had a hi power springer many years ago. If you want a GBB you are pretty much stuck with the fairly cack WE. In contrast say the Tokarev, has had WE,SRC and KWA making models as one stage or another. 

I have never seen a gun exclusively tooled up for resident evil models. There may be a RE version like the Sig's, Berretta's and Desert Eagles but also a vanilla version for general consumption. 

• Supporters

It would have to be a mk2 hi-power … but I want a mws 416 more …. The conversion kits are way too expensive imho

HP has appeared in more film/manga and TV than some guns TM has made.  Also as stated they have made Springers   Sun Projects, ( there was another classic one two, cant remember who ), Tanaka and WE have made GBB to, so its odd TM hasn’t.  

Maybe VFC will make one. 

43 minutes ago, BigAl said:

HP has appeared in more film/manga and TV than some guns TM has made.  Also as stated they have made Springers   Sun Projects, ( there was another classic one two, cant remember who ), Tanaka and WE have made GBB to, so its odd TM hasn’t.  

Maybe VFC will make one. 

There are lots of guns TM haven't made ( though rumor is they have prototype for lots and lots of guns). Even with popular/famous guns question is how many variants can they get out of them? even though they have Spring HPs a GBB will be a ground up design with new tooling. what other guns can you put those parts in to max profits?  

• Supporters

I'm sure I'll be branded a heretic but I've never really seen the appeal of the Browning HP.

Of course, that said I don't like Glocks either so what do I know?

37 minutes ago, Lozart said:

I'm sure I'll be branded a heretic but I've never really seen the appeal of the Browning HP.

After shooting a real Glock I lost any love for Airsoft Glocks.

11 minutes ago, BigStew said:

After shooting a real Glock I lost any love for Airsoft Glocks.

Back in the day I used to shoot the real Hi Power - which has increased my love/desperation for a decent airsoft version rather than quelled it!

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, The_Lord_Poncho said:

Back in the day I used to shoot the real Hi Power - which has increased my love/desperation for a decent airsoft version rather than quelled it!

#metoo, had more kick on it than people realised, movies have got a lot to answer for lol 😂 

5 hours ago, Lozart said:

I think their use with the SAS, CRW etc.  Some iconic pics from the Iranian Embassy.  When it came out, the increased mag capacity over the other 9mms made it stand out.

Lastly, it looks damn cool imo.  Just a classic JM Browning gun.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

I think their use with the SAS, CRW etc.  Some iconic pics from the Iranian Embassy.  When it came out, the increased mag capacity over the other 9mms made it stand out.

Lastly, it looks damn cool imo.  Just a classic JM Browning gun.

I have no doubt that it's an iconic handgun. I just think they're gopping.

It's also the sheer number of potential loadout it would fit. World War 2 Para, Nam Aussie, GWOT Coalition, CIA SAD and Bush war Mercs. 

Something like a MK2 and MK1 (with a conventional sight) would cover a massive range. Even would make a decent holster filler for a generic Opfor. 

39 minutes ago, Lozart said:

I'm interested on your thoughts on the 1911.  Do you think that's gopping too?

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

... cut to view outside Lozart's home ...

image.png.d9fdfb2b1ec5d218af3bc8c579af02d9.png