G&G LevAR 15

Skullchewer

I saw pictures on faceache a few weeks ago but tbh I just assumed that it'll be a few years before its available. I just hope it's more reliable than the g&g gbb rifles

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

Surprised none of you are talking about this, do you all hate it already?

I want one! Particularly interested in the customisation options. 

Like the look, have to get a Yellowstone loadout going now. 😁

1 hour ago, Krisz said:

I'm glad G&G innovates at least but I'm more excited about their gas shotgun which eats AEG magazines.

shoti.jpg

I got all excited when I saw the words gas shotgun then I scrolled down. Bloody hell that thing is fugly

1 minute ago, Cannonfodder said:

I got all excited when I saw the words gas shotgun then I scrolled down. Bloody hell that thing is fugly

Yeah, I'm not a fan but I know people who love it. 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Krisz said:

I'm glad G&G innovates at least but I'm more excited about their gas shotgun which eats AEG magazines.

shoti.jpg

19 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

It's not for me, no issues with its looks as such, just that it looks like a tavor/UAR etc etc, & not like some kinda shotgun, which kinda defeats the point ?. 

Shotties are meant to look just as good when fired from the hip as the shoulder, but that looks like it should only be shouldered, if that makes sense. 

56 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

It's a revised Flak5/Flak10 by failed Airsoft Innovations. I've got something else for you. Hopefully this thing brings joy. 😎

marui.jpg

7 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

Surprised none of you are talking about this, do you all hate it already?

I want one! Particularly interested in the customisation options. 

God I am so hyped for this!

I just hope it's gonna be as good as they say it is...

15 hours ago, Krisz said:

I'm glad that G&G innovates at least but I'm more excited about their gas shotgun which eats AEG magazines

I got very interested in this, but when I saw it firing it seemed to have no recoil or moving bolt, which rather negated the point of being gas powered?

(I may be wrong about that of course, but it's how it looked to me)

I wish Airsoft companies would stop producing ARish none guns ( LevAR 15 is at least based on a real gun). I want airsoft companies to produce replicas of real guns (gas Spas 12 somebody pleas?) or at the least iconic Sci Fi guns.

13 hours ago, Smiling-Dutchman said:

Have you seen the stubby version?

There's a video somewhere of the same rep briefly showing his phone to the camera, like really briefly, and you can just make out the really short version, probably the ARP 3.0 upper he mentioned. 

• Supporters
48 minutes ago, BigStew said:

I wish Airsoft companies would stop producing ARish none guns ( LevAR 15 is at least based on a real gun). I want airsoft companies to produce replicas of real guns (gas Spas 12 somebody pleas?) or at the least iconic Sci Fi guns.

Definitely, lost count of the times I see mention of a company's new gat with a weird name or set of numbers, only to Google it & think "oh bollocks, it's another m4" 🤬

17 hours ago, Krisz said:

It's a revised Flak5/Flak10 by failed Airsoft Innovations. I've got something else for you. Hopefully this thing brings joy. 😎

marui.jpg

Much better

2 hours ago, BigStew said:

Spas 12 somebody pleas?

This. After the success of their other gas shotguns I'm surprised tm haven't released one

• Supporters
3 hours ago, BigStew said:

(gas Spas 12 somebody pleas?) or at the least iconic Sci Fi guns.

15 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Much better

This. After the success of their other gas shotguns I'm surprised tm haven't released one

Definitely, with the stock & hook, they'd not be able to make them quick enough. 

Thinking about the mental demand (& price) of Spas 12 rear stocks cw hooks, you'd think that no one in manufacturing, tm or others, actually looks at forums etc to see the demand for them, they'd make a killing. 

7 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

Have you seen the stubby version?

There's a video somewhere of the same rep briefly showing his phone to the camera, like really briefly, and you can just make out the really short version, probably the ARP 3.0 upper he mentioned. 

I have.
I also found a short clip at one point showing it with a folding stock, if I remember correctly it could also be removed, making it ultra short.

Just gonna have to wait till September-ish, which was the rough date I heard for release.

• Supporters
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Much better

as soon as I managed to get a SBS, my plan is to sacrifice my saiga, and fit its guts into my tm spas …. I just need to figure out how to get it working from normal 30rd shells, then use the shell tube as a gas tank

as for the levAR …. Why oh why didn’t they use GBBR/vsr bucking/inner barrels 😔

Edited by sp00n
Added levAR bit

On 18/03/2024 at 17:06, Krisz said:

I'm glad that G&G innovates at least but I'm more excited about their gas shotgun which eats AEG magazines.

shoti.jpg

And another one to be banned and all CQB sites - this is effectively burst fire. single barrel + multiple BBs = ban. 

18 minutes ago, Ajax said:

And another one to be banned and all CQB sites - this is effectively burst fire. single barrel + multiple BBs = ban. 

It would be interesting to know if those same sites have a ban on semi auto shotguns - in my head at least, just having three barrels sat right next to each other, discharging 3 shots with every pull of the trigger is no different. Certainly the scope for dishing out/receiving pain is the same!

2 hours ago, Ajax said:

True. That's why I don't understand Wolverine. They made an hpa engine which shoots 8 bb's out of one barrel and they are gonna put into that John Wick shotgun. It's still burst it doesn't matter what skin they put on it.

Edited by Krisz

On 18/03/2024 at 21:35, Smiling-Dutchman said:

Me too, looks bloody ace! 

• Supporters
On 19/03/2024 at 08:16, RostokMcSpoons said:

I got very interested in this, but when I saw it firing it seemed to have no recoil or moving bolt, which rather negated the point of being gas powered?

(I may be wrong about that of course, but it's how it looked to me)

Just means a lightweight cocking action not unlike a gas shotgun for example, alternatively picture it as a springer, imagine the bicep (just 1 lol) that you'd end up with💪

On 20/03/2024 at 15:34, The_Lord_Poncho said:

It would be interesting to know if those same sites have a ban on semi auto shotguns - in my head at least, just having three barrels sat right next to each other, discharging 3 shots with every pull of the trigger is no different. Certainly the scope for dishing out/receiving pain is the same!

This opens hell for debate - and no sites want it.

Personally I like the "old fashion" shotguns. 30 bbs in the shell and pump action. I see them fair - yup I can shoot 3 bbs at once 10 times before reloading and you can shoot me 500 times before I reload from your hi-cap mag.

if someone needs 50 bbs to hit anyone then paintball sounds like more suitable sport.

As someone that plays with GBBR, 1shoot 1kill has more appeal to me than spamming site with bbs. 

But hey ho it's my personal opinion ;)