G&G LevAR 15

Skullchewer

On 20/03/2024 at 15:34, The_Lord_Poncho said:

It would be interesting to know if those same sites have a ban on semi auto shotguns - in my head at least, just having three barrels sat right next to each other, discharging 3 shots with every pull of the trigger is no different. Certainly the scope for dishing out/receiving pain is the same!

Agreed. With how light some triggers are it can be very easy for someone to spam the trigger and put more plastic down range than I could with my 870. There was also the old marushin M500 shotguns which would fire 5 bbs (or 3 if you went with the 8mm) down one barrel but nobody had a problem with. 

• 3 weeks later...

Any site that plays semi only but allows hpa spam at a faster rate than most stock ages on full auto are just stupid. Same with the sudden aversion to tri-shots or gas shells. I had a site the other day tell me no moscart's at close range. The old mosquito mould 180's that are probably older than some players. Where else are you supposed to use them? You could probably throw a hand full of ammo harder but no, that's over kill. 7 rounds to the face though at dead on the limit in semi auto... Rock on!

I don't care about trigger spam, that's how they have set up the gun. If they want to use that then groovy. What I do care about is a level playing field. If they are going to do that then the opposing player should be able to light them the fuck up. 

On 14/04/2024 at 12:58, Mad dog 49 said:

That looks interesting 🤔 

On 24/04/2024 at 08:15, Skullchewer said:

I really want one, but I'm going to wait for some reviews. 

I've been wanting a replica like this for some time so I've decided to get it on Pre-Order from my local shop/field, I'll test it without upgrades and on Gas (Red as thats what I have) and then will put all my upgrades into it with HPA tap and let you all know how it goes 😀