What does everyone really think of kickingmustang

Mk46 Mod0

On 11/12/2023 at 16:49, Cr0-Magnon said:

He's up a tree in a recent video and most of the comments are about how amazing he is for it. Whenever I've played, climbing stuff like that is seen as cheating, but they wouldn't know that - so they don't even know they're being moronic!

Spawn camping in a tree. It is worth noting that MAW have been asked alot recently if that was aloud.....their answer was 'its discouraged'. 

4 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Spawn camping in a tree. It is worth noting that MAW have been asked alot recently if that was aloud.....their answer was 'its discouraged'. 

I can't imagine that any insurance company would allow any climbing. 

17 minutes ago, BigStew said:

I can't imagine that any insurance company would allow any climbing. 

“But he signed our waiver.”

1 hour ago, Nick G said:

Maybe the sites in question are just hoping the daft twat falls out and breaks his neck 

That is tempting.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Heard on site:

"Stop climbing that tree, you've been told."

"It's OK, I'm a tree surgeon, I do this all week."

"Well, it's Sunday, so down you come."

Shouldn't have needed multiple warnings, of course.

We had a tree surgeon on the team - butter, but with the common sense not to climb up trees to play shooting games 

When working he would be wearing the safety gear, harness etc, but if needed would shimmy straight up a tree - which was needed more than once when some clever dick would throw an objective prop up a tree.

He did once nip up a free as a favour for the site with saw and without harness - the expected happened when he fell out but only resulted in bruising and a limp 

………..

Stating the obvious, but players should not be up trees and anything other than screaming from staff to get down now is calling for a public liability case

13 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

I wonder if they would allow any other player to do it.

17 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Spawn camping in a tree. It is worth noting that MAW have been asked alot recently if that was aloud.....their answer was 'no but we wont do shit if you do'. 

Fixed to how that sounds to me. It might not be the message they intend to give out but that's how it sounds, especially as this in in the rules on their own website 

No climbing on the rubble, Buildings and blast walls etc, we have a guide of three feet, and no crawling under buildings and walk ways.

3 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

I wonder if they would allow any other player to do it

I'd hope they wouldn't and that licking shitstains was a one off but I won't hold my breath 

4 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

I wonder if they would allow any other player to do it.

55 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

I'd hope they wouldn't and that licking shitstains was a one off but I won't hold my breath

I wondered this too. They were very quick to point out that I don't know the site and the elevation changes, oh and how they know he is a very tall man....

But this worse (for the site) isn't it, pandering to the ego and myth "I can do what the fuck I like as I'm wanking kickstain"?

Idea..... (😱)

Find out where he plays, when he's playing next.

Get a coachload of pissed off people on the hat coach with much singing of Nordic death songs.

Drive to said site. 

Make our own video.....😱

*This is meant as a joke,ok....

11 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

I wondered this too. They were very quick to point out that I don't know the site and the elevation changes, oh and how they know he is a very tall man....

But this worse (for the site) isn't it, pandering to the ego and myth "I can do what the fuck I like as I'm wanking kickstain"?

Well I guess that's another site to go on the avoid list

On 15/12/2023 at 12:37, Cannonfodder said:

Well I guess that's another site to go on the avoid list

Been on my avoid list for a while ever since I went to a skirmish there once that didnt start till gone 11AM.....

1 hour ago, EvilMonkee said:

Been on my avoid list for a while ever since I went to a skirmish there once that didnt start till gone 11AM.....

Definitely one to skip then. I pay my game fees to play, not sit around in the safezone chatting shit

On 21/12/2023 at 18:32, John_W said:

stroking his rifle

*Insert Archer phrasing meme here*

Edited by Cannonfodder

1 hour ago, Callsign.Zero.Phoenix said:

he doxxed my friends and several others from UKAL on social media.

As I posted earlier in the thread doxxing has legal ramifications. Might be worth perusing that if it was recent. 

1 hour ago, Callsign.Zero.Phoenix said:

The sooner he's out of the hobby, the better. He's been getting away with literal crimes for too long.

Agreed, but tbh I don't think you'll find anyone here would would argue against that

Good luck with causing him as much hassle as you can

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Callsign.Zero.Phoenix said:

Oh and his real name is James Wool, not "Bailey" or "Trouble", so every waiver he ever signed for any site is void, that's a fun one for insurance, eh?

Not that i'm taking his side, but one wonders if calling out his real name (assuming this to be information he hasn't willingly put out himself) isn't doxxing, or at least doxxing adjacent?

As for the rest of his antics, well for me it boils down to this;

4 hours ago, Callsign.Zero.Phoenix said:

99% non-airsoft viewer base

Because wether he's as big an asshole as he plays on camera, or a saint playing the devil, is irrelevant when the issue is that the persona that gets presented to the world outside our hobby casts it in such a negative light.

The last damn thing we need is pr like that because the absolute best case scenario is we get a flood of people joining in with the preconceived notion of that being an acceptable way to act.

The worst is one can only imagine the fodder his videos would provide for those who can't stand guns (or gun adjacent activities) and would see them out of the hands of anyone who isn't an actor or a video game sprite.

This has just popped up on my fb feed

https://fb.watch/pbK4KFTZMZ/

There's plenty of comments saying what hes really like. 

Im sure some of you guys have already commented on it! Lol