which has the higher FPS

Trishmoe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

High FPS and best aren't the same thing. Also the highest FPS you can have is set by 1st the law and 2nd site you play at rules. It is also good idea to be at least 10% under the site limit as if you are chrono'd over the limit. The best case us, if you don't have a back up and there are no spare rental guns you are packing up and going home.

Edited by BigStew

2 hours ago, Haru said:

is there going to be some tomfoolery happening?

I hope so, I just got 🍿

Best is super subjective, some would say the ISC full metal split gearbox is best

Others, the galaxy mpk5 

TM do a NGRS which simulates recoil

CYMA have a couple of ranges at different price point and mixtures of performance.

I guess what I'm asking is what is your best?

2 hours ago, BigStew said:

High FPS and best aren't the same thing.

This. High fps doesn't equal better, for example while my Galaxy MP5K has a  higher fps than a stock TM, given the choice I'd pick a TM over it any day of the week 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

the galaxy mpk5 

Eh, they were decent value for money a few years back, but they're not brilliant guns, just a pleasant surprise given the price.

And, yes, "best" is entirely subjective.  A reasonable rule of thumb is to find a CYMA model at the price that you want to pay, and then look for reasons to get anything else for that money.

In order for anyone to advise you which is best, you first need to define what you mean by best.  Even if you do that, you will probably get a lot of different opinions.

As to FPS, that is impossible to advise; guns that are nominally the same and are from the same manufacturer can have very different power outputs.

3 hours ago, Sewdhull said:

I think cyma blues come usable from the box.. according to the reviews I've seen.

I would hope every new RIF/two-tone is usable from the box. Every non-boneyard RIF/two-tone I'd purchased in the early 2000s (except for a Desert Eagle springer) and this year have all been usable either for skirmishes and/or for plinking.

The question is whether its usability is fit for what you want from it or if it needs tinkering to meet your requirements.

4 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

Every non-boneyard RIF/two-tone I'd purchased in the early 2000s (except for a Desert Eagle springer) and this year have all been usable either for skirmishes and/or for plinking

You've dissed Double Eagle!

1117510036_HowVeryDareYou.jpg.1aee711707557a1c4ec2599ae818af09.jpg

13 hours ago, Sewdhull said:

I think cyma blues come usable from the box.. according to the reviews I've seen.

Mine certainly was - quick change spring to tweak the power to the right limits (useful for an SMG that is switching regularly between woodland and CQB), and the damn thing is ultra solid (heavy). I might be tempted to pop a new rubber in there at some point, but that's just for something to do, rather than necessity.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.