Milsim team recruiting

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for a milsim team? Look no further. Omega is recruiting for new members. Currently made up of a mix of ex-military and ex-special forces members, we are looking to add to our ranks. Through the use of real world tactics and training we aim to offer an authentic special forces experience to our team. We are based in Worcestershire and have members from across Worcestershire and Warwickshire. Those that are interested in finding out more should email [email protected]

10 minutes ago, 1omegasquadron said:

ex-military and ex-special forces members

And there was me thinking that "ex-special forces members" were "ex-military".

14 minutes ago, 1omegasquadron said:

Looking for a milsim team? Look no further. Omega is recruiting for new members. Currently made up of a mix of ex-military and ex-special forces members, we are looking to add to our ranks. Through the use of real world tactics and training we aim to offer an authentic special forces experience to our team. We are based in Worcestershire and have members from across Worcestershire and Warwickshire. Those that are interested in finding out more should email [email protected]

"Through the use of real world tactics and training we aim to offer an authentic special forces experience to our team."

Hey chill out fella....it's a game,a bit of fun. It's not real, thankfully,

otherwise I would be well fucked

😂😂

Regards 

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

I expect all twenty of the blokes on the Iranian embassy balcony will be in it.

Only 20? Last I heard there was one in every pub in the country

2 hours ago, 1omegasquadron said:

ex-special forces members

How do you know this? 

3 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

Do I get to wear like really authentic patches, and we're all wearing the same camo, and drilling manoeuvres? 😃

Because, honestly, that sounds fucking awful.

P.s. I hear steroids are AWESOME. Seems on brand. 

You get to play soggy biscuit as well!

3 hours ago, 1omegasquadron said:

Would something like this be acceptable for the room clearance drills?

image.thumb.jpeg.db00b6d86e5125077839ccd359613c84.jpeg

We've had a laugh - I think now is the time to be welcoming and accommodating. @1omegasquadron I'd consider asking admin to delete this thread and you can try again (but sounding less tryhard-ish).

7 hours ago, 1omegasquadron said:

blahhhhhhhhh

Not content with spamming this over airsoft subs and elsewhere, you need to spam on forums too? 🙄

Your ad reeks of desperate Waltism, and sounds like a serious attempt at removing the fun of airsoft, to be volunteer squadron of elite *checks notes* people doing drills with toys*.

I present a noble warrior for inclusion in your ranks - his bravery and selflessness know no bounds, as proven by him being awarded both the BSC and the SSC.

spacer.png

* but with military precision!

Edited by TacticalWaifu

• Supporters

Can we not link all the previous recruiting "Leet Speshul Operator" threads to each other, that way they can all hook up & form a squadron of speshul army solja's. 

They could even have their own dating app, but what to call it🤔, tinder's gone, so has grinder, something with er on the end🤔........ 

By jove I've got it, it's a toss up between Wanker or Walter 😜

download (40).jpg

• Supporters

I'm going to do a trademark pivot and say that it's great that everyone can enjoy airsoft in different ways. If you're calling your hits, and having fun, it's a win for everyone.

Although I wouldn't be astonished if it's full of folk who were who in the Cadets for a few months and now call everyone brother.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.