NAF 22

Merchant Lord

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 20/08/2022 at 10:24, kasaran said:

All people i have come accross that use it regular seem to be the most paranoid, conspiracy theorist bunch that spew the largest amount of BS that i have ever come across. 

That's the thing though, they were probably weird conspiracy theorist nutjobs WITHOUT the weed. It doesn't magically make you into one, the same way that coke doesn't automatically make you Tony Montana. Equally alcohol doesn't make you a violent knuckle dragger, but it does lower the inhibitions of the average knuckle dragger to the point that they are happy to get violent. Of course, booze is socially acceptable but recreational pharmaceuticals aren't so we have to demonise them and the ones that partake. Personally, I'd far rather be camped next to a bunch of stoners than a group of piss heads.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Lozart said:

weed [doesn't] magically make you [paranoid]

Mushrooms are magic, THC is science.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2014-07-16-how-cannabis-causes-paranoia

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4332941/

Anyway, sorry to hear that Licking Mustard was allowed on site, and that shenanigans were afoot.

Regardless if it were he, the latter is somewhat inevitable at any large event.  Inhibitions get dropped, "holiday rules" apply, there's anonymity for the few genuine wrong 'uns.

The same thing used to happen in big reenactment events, which were also effectively unregulated on the day.  You can publish all the rules you like, but psychopaths gunna psycho.

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

I'd far rather be camped next to a bunch of stoners than a group of piss heads.

But only one is going to leave a horrible smell on you, your clothes and on anything you brought with you (dont worry, I feel the same over cigarettes, though weed seems to be much stronger smelling for longer distances).  Maybe edibles would help, to spare those around you?

And while im ranting on drug use, why do vapers feel the need to blow so much vape out in crowded areas as to make a fog machine blush?  No one thinks its cool, would bet over half of those around just thing you're an ass.

8 hours ago, Alimcd said:

There was an issue with over shooting, look what happened to one of our friends after he didn’t put his hand up to call a hit29C025A6-5DFB-4002-9104-949D8E816756.thumb.jpeg.be39e84e9abeb22c8ba4f4827bd973b7.jpeg

Yeah that was me.i had to borrow extra mags!

Hope he is ok though 😂😂

2 hours ago, Shamal said:

Yeah that was me.i had to borrow extra mags!

Hope he is ok though 😂😂

I think the wounds are fatal, we might be able to convince the real thing to come next year

2114EDB4-AA84-41CA-936F-DE606AC0F990.jpeg

9F486A54-923C-4ACF-B44F-908C5305FBEC.jpeg

I’m in the purple shirt and shorts

Edited by Alimcd

On 30/08/2022 at 01:16, Tackle said:

Apparently Mr Mustard didn't even go to naf 😂

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, Badgerlicious said:

Apparently Mr Mustard didn't even go to naf 😂

None of his multiple personalities went?

Eff me, I've just looked at the views his clickbait has been getting.  What an absolute tragedy for our hobby.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.