Wholesale gun order!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am mildly interested in a KA VSS with Midcaps. But dont bust a gut about getting a price atm. 

• Supporters

I made a conscious decision to not buy any more gats until my health issues are resolved, I have to abide by that. 

23 seconds later........ take-my-fucking-5cd30c.jpg.1fe996c65af658f7415a7daaa52aa9fb.jpg

I'll be in touch B👍

Any of the 4 versions of the MWS?

There are a few Japanese shops that do complete uppers, if you could supply those then you’d have me hook, line and sinker.

7 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Any of the 4 versions of the MWS?

There are a few Japanese shops that do complete uppers, if you could supply those then you’d have me hook, line and sinker.

None in stock at the moment but the mtr is expected soon 

6 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

None in stock at the moment but the mtr is expected soon 

Tell a lie. they have 1 m4a1 mws available but its one of the special cerakote ones. so its particularly pricey even at wholesale price. would that interest you?

I'm in the market for something on the TM ngrs range, depending on what you can actually get. The mp5 would be nice.

I suppose with Taginn being Russian, add their distribution centre being in Ukraine, there's no point even asking, but what about other pyro?

5 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

I'm in the market for something on the TM ngrs range, depending on what you can actually get. The mp5 would be nice.

I suppose with Taginn being Russian, add their distribution centre being in Ukraine, there's no point even asking, but what about other pyro?

Afraid the only ngrs gun I can get from them is the scar l at the mo but they carry mk 5s and smoke grenades

I'm on the lookout for kjw kc02 (asg special teams rifle) or an asg mp9 (fixed foregrip) if they have them.  Or a TM mp7

Edited by Daveoc33

• Supporters

I too am thinking Aug, an A1 with the built in scope, gotta be in OD. 

Brand wise I'm OK with JG, CA, or TM ? 

8 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I too am thinking Aug, an A1 with the built in scope, gotta be in OD. 

Brand wise I'm OK with JG, CA, or TM ? 

Same here. Preferably CA

A Classic Army G3 CA-A3 (CA021M).

4 hours ago, BigStew said:

3 hours ago, EDcase said:

Can get the we mauser carbine for £200 or the armourer works han solo blaster for £300. Afraid those are the only Mauserish things available. 

6 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

I'd be interested to know if you could get some classic army x9 mid caps

can get those at £14 each 

As for augs unfortunately there are none with inbuilt scopes available. Only a2 and a3 variants. 

Are you able to get TM G3 mid cap magazines? 

On 19/04/2022 at 14:10, HuttArmouries said:

So I recently opened a business wholesale account with a view to starting an airsoft shop. In the meantime however I am planning to put together an order. If people are interested in grabbing anything let me know and I can let you know if they have it and a price. A defense will be necessary as they don't do any two tone stuff. Here is a full list of the manufacturers they have available for replicas though they also do upgrades and mags and bits from other brands. 

• JG
  • Arthurian Airsoft
  • Tokyo Marui
  • King Arms
  • GHK
  • Classic Army
  • Ares
  • Golden Eagle
  • WE
  • ASG

All the money stuff will be through paypal business. 

Uuuuuhhhhhh... TM AKM GBBR magazines?

Spoiler

It's okay, I know the answer to this question already, but I figured I'd give it a try anyway 😢

7 minutes ago, Impulse said:

Uuuuuhhhhhh... TM AKM GBBR magazines?

Hide contents

It's okay, I know the answer to this question already, but I figured I'd give it a try anyway 😢

On 22/04/2022 at 16:25, Matt.2504 said:

Are you able to get TM G3 mid cap magazines? 

Unfortunately not to both of these. There seems to the quite the shortage of tm stuff in general

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.