Best online Airsoft Shop

Spoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

depends on what your after tbh, different shops have different items

I tend to use Patrolbase, bullseye country sport, fire support

If one shop doesn't have the item then generally one of the others will

40 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I'm searching for an M4 but stocks of what I want seem to be non existent!

Was hoping I'd missed somewhere I could try.

what are you after?

58 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I'm searching for an M4 but stocks of what I want seem to be non existent!

Was hoping I'd missed somewhere I could try.

Yes, stock in general is very low at the moment.

I tend to keep going back to patrol base for RIFs and some attatchments, tactical kit and uk tactical for any of my gear and jk army for a lot of my parts and upgrades, I quite like fire support too for upgrades and rails etc 

https://extremeairsoft.co.uk/shop/assault-rifles/electric-aeg-rifles/m4/specna-arms-rra-sa-e07-edge-black-aeg-rifle-with-gate-mosfet/

Might not be best price of course

You'll have to contact them to make sure its not the v2

Might be worth checking out:

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/electric-powered/specna-arm-s-sa-e07-edge-series-m4_i18991

Edited by EDcase

49 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Thanks...had checked there but they didn't physically have one. 

It's about a 3 week wait so I'll just hang fire 🔫

11 hours ago, Spoons said:

Specna Arms SA E07...not the 2.0 version

Another option for you could be the Double Eagle M907E (note the "E"), everything you get with the above AEG but you get an optical trigger as well, however they're out of stock everywhere :( (I was quite interested in the second hand one EDCase listed, for my son, however now I've skirmished with an optical trigger I'd not buy anything without one).

• Supporters

The shop that’s ACTUALLY got what I want in stock and NOT just listed on the site ? 
That’s my go too shop .😉

My goto is Google. 

I then see who has it the cheapest and in stock.

Best shop is a nice idea but really doesn't matter. It's the same kit and AEG's either work out the box or don't. 

Once i've taken it out and started shooting, in my experiences and with multiple shops over the years.
It is pot luck on in a shop will support repairs when you strip a gear or something goes pop.
I usually mod mine the day it arrives anyway, so warranty is kind of moot. 

But that said, best shops for service are Combat South and Land Warrior. 

On 18/08/2021 at 20:07, EDcase said:

Yep, as above.  Several places I'm happy to purchase from.

I'll add to the list with BespokeAirsoft.

I've even purchased a few things including a rif from BBGuns4Less

BBGuns4less have a few nice M4's in stock. Are they a decent company?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Spoons said:

Yowch.  Opinions vary, wildly.

They sell a lot of blue-and-orange tat, some of it with plastic gearboxes good only for backyard plinking.

However, they also sell some of the exact same RIFs as you'll get anywhere else, and they can sometimes be cheaper.

I've bought from them a couple of times, but I knew exactly what I wanted, and why, and had done the sums on it.  They used to do a secret discount if you left something in your basket for 24 hours, but I didn't get offered that the last time I tried it - so went elsewhere.

Their videos review by Sweaty Moobs Dom are hilarious, but not informative: they always lie about energy levels, and frequently show fps number using 0.12g BBs. There's also some risk of being sent a returned gun being resold as "new".  They turn over a huge amount of stock,  a lot of it flogged to nose-pickers, or drunken regret purchases.

Approach with considerable caution, and don't buy anything from them that you can't also find listed at a more serious site like PatrolBase.

43 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

or drunken regret purchases

Ah yes I've had a few,but then again too few to mention

The most memorable being two sound activated singing fish hidden in my stepsons bridal suite! 

Well I thought it was funny.😳😳

Regards 

4 hours ago, Spoons said:

They have a bad reputation because they sell a lot of really cheap plastic rubbish but if you know what you're buying and read all the details to make sure its the right thing then its a safe bet.

Not sure if they still do it but when you make an account leave the item in your purchase basket for 24hrs and you may get a 7% discount code.

EDIT: Doh, late reply 🙄😏

Edited by EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.