Gun picture thread

M_P

2 hours ago, gavinkempsell said:

Been a couple of new additions since I last posted my collection & they've been moved about a few times too, took some pics recently.

Not intended as a 'flex' but I am proud of my collection, many bought from our classifieds...

spipers & bolt.jpg

historical.jpg

pistols.jpg

rifles.jpg

It's that fg42 that's sat in plain view getting no love hahaha. 

Is that the original shoei one?

Just now, Darkmikey22 said:

Is that the original shoei one?

It's a rubber prop unfortunately.

52 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Can't beat the way a MAC rips through a mag and makes em dive for cover. :)

Spends the mag in under 2 seconds, but it makes everyone nearby jump out of their skin 😂

Anyone seen the Netflix Series Sniper - Black King copy build based on a well VSR10. Might divide opinion but was a fun project, thinking all black might be better! Not that this is a sale but it is up for grabs for another project if interested. 

A427679E-10F1-4B72-AD42-D1F68FEEEF99.jpeg

IMG_8164.jpeg

Recent Pew updates, 

The TR16 was sent away for an HPa conversion, Kythera fitted with new barrel and bucking. 

The MTW has has a carbon outer barrel and carbon suppressor too. 

20240316_110450.jpg

20240316_110624.jpg

With the 2024 'Namsoft season coming up, I'm going to spend a few skirmish games using my 'Nam kit to see what I can get away with and get comfortable with the kit, as health problems prevented me from playing at any games last year so it's been a while...

This means no ghillie, but doesn't mean no concealment tactics whatsoever, so £4 slightly coloured Aliexpress scrim net is great for covering up the m700. Will also have another scrim net in my kit to drape over myself and will attach some elastic bands for natural vegetation to further blend in. Might also swap this scrim net for a different coloured one as the other one I have to drape over myself is better colour shades for summer time. Along with my M56 belt kit set up for .308 mags, and TM 1911 or classical Ruger .22 converted AAP, we'll see what I can get away with against all those modern kits, ghillie suits and high cap magazines at skirmish days; if it works then, it'll work at the 'Nam games!

I would run the mac11 as a sidearm (looks close enough to a mac10 with the chonk suppressor), but the filmsim rules means no full-auto for anything outside an LMG, so the 1911 or AAP work better as secondaries as they're easier to carry and the mac11's main strength is that brrrrrrrrrrrt fun switch.

And no, I'm not a stitch counter and will never be one; I'm all about the BB wars itself. If it's mostly fine and passes the 10m "does it look period accurate" sight test, then it's fine for me. Not that people usually see me in game anyway, since my entire game plan is to remain hidden; last Vietnam game I played at I hit about half a dozen GIs with a 1911 from a bush and they still couldn't find me, despite the GBB action :P

image.thumb.jpeg.b885b37ee876a63c1d725840a5fc5288.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.0d3eadd2a54d704ca6ea91c4983ea574.jpeg

Edited by Impulse

My Winchester 1873 is complete, for now... the question is what sidearm should I pair with it? I'm leaning towards a Tanaka SAA or Python... pic of the matching loadout / attire at the last western filmsim!

winchesta.png

display.png

U3ntitled.png

A more modern offering now.... my weathered full steel AKMS. Hoping to go down a Tarkov scav or Cold war Poland route in terms of kit.

AKMS.png

The let down on this otherwise realistic piece is the grip... anyone know a spot to buy a bakelite or wood grip for AEG AKs?

Varnish the grip to make it look more like Bakelite.

Suggested pistol King Arms SAA.

Edited by EDcase

Unfortunately I've heard very poor things about the King Arms SAA from the several owners I know. The Tanaka calls to me a bit more as its more skirmishable.

Going to try and fakelite the grip, but would really love wood at some point. I think LCT offer that

5 minutes ago, ruben0 said:

Unfortunately I've heard very poor things about the King Arms SAA from the several owners I know. The Tanaka calls to me a bit more as its more skirmishable.

Going to try and fakelite the grip, but would really love wood at some point. I think LCT offer that

Can confirm KA SAA sucks, massively.

Nothing wrong with being different

• Supporters

I'm not an anime fan but that's some great work on the paint.  Also at this point I sometimes worry that nobody else has the same deep Masada/ACR love that I do, so any sighting is a relief.