Airsoft confessions

GingerBreadMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

my confessions :-

at site safety briefings when they ask "has anyone not played airsoft before" - i always put my hand up :lol: (just incase a newbie dosnt ... honest ;) )

i love watching the action of my TM desert eagle, i once unloaded the mag, popped it out checked mag was empty, put mag back in, turned gun so it was side ways on to me, and fired what i though was a empty gun .... instead it had 1 bb in the chamber which ricochet'ed off my mates head ... my bad :(:(

i was once in a room, i turned to the door, my mate came bursting in, and immediately declared a hit (he tough i banged him) and was alittle annoyed .... i was just wondered why the wall was a different colour outside the room .... i felt bad so took a 50/50, we laughed about it later

I sent a friend to JustBBguns :o

The Horror...

(been saving the movie quote for a post that deserved it)

You'd been better off playing WW1 style and having him just hold your mags until you got shot and then pick up your gun :)

I was the evil bastard sitting in the middle of the path in the pitch black stock still waiting until the enemy almost walks into me and bang killing them at the top of my voice :D I was amazed when 4 people decided they were dead!

I panicked in my first skirmish when a shape appeared in a rat hole in the ucap bunker and shot my own team mate on full auto.....in the back....from about 2 feet away :-(

I have to 'fess up' to shooting my 15 year old son as he was pissing around & shooting my team mates

But being his old man, I can only go so far but my mates could go a bit further, if he deserves a chewing out I don't mind but that's as far as I let people go

I have to 'fess up' to shooting my 15 year old son as he was pissing around & shooting my team mates

But being his old man, I can only go so far but my mates could go a bit further, if he deserves a chewing out I don't mind but that's as far as I let people go

Don't worry I shoot him pretty much every game day anyway usually only in retaliation for his "friendly fire"

Don't worry I shoot him pretty much every game day anyway usually only in retaliation for his "friendly fire"

I know you do mate but someone else could take it a bit further & that's when I step in

Besides, we both know he deserves it most of the time lol

Another confession!

I shot two people in the face with my sniper rifle (clocking in at 450fps) this Sunday. Both were only wearing shooting glasses.

In my defence their heads were the only thing I could see and they were well dug in - they'd killed at least seven of my team mates before I took them out.

Both congratulated me on my shots but I still feel a little bad about it.

A grenade landed between my feet during my first game, everyone around me ran back behind hard cover but all I remember was the safety brief about opening your mouth to equalise the pressure so I stood there right on top of it staring down with my mouth wide open like a tit. Made me look like a pro tho as it turned out to be a dud and the others got pinned behind their cover I was the only one in a forward position lol

I'm very tempted by a granade launcher

.......Very tempted

Ive just had one delivered from tiawan gun, The m203 with 3 120rnd nades plus some gas and delivery came to about 100 i think, and arrived in 5 days.

Not skirmished it yet and im not sure how practical the range is, or how practical the weight of it is. but it does look the bollox.

i have a confession though, ive bought the silverback (cheapo) m203 grip with flash light holder..... and i dont know how the funk the flashlight is secured in the holder, nor what the 4 grub screws are for.

Anyone ever had a silverback m203 grip?

Ive just had one delivered from tiawan gun, The m203 with 3 120rnd nades plus some gas and delivery came to about 100 i think, and arrived in 5 days.

Not skirmished it yet and im not sure how practical the range is, or how practical the weight of it is. but it does look the bollox.

i have a confession though, ive bought the silverback (cheapo) m203 grip with flash light holder..... and i dont know how the funk the flashlight is secured in the holder, nor what the 4 grub screws are for.

Anyone ever had a silverback m203 grip?

Aww ya bugger.

Thats not fair :(

I guess mine is, if I see people not taking hits ( it seems to be COD kids) I'll make sure I'll give them fully auto at every given chance as close as I'll get away with as it spoils games. Nees and shoulders are good places as clothing us normally tightest over those parts, giving maximum effect 👹

As I tend to use single fire & I know they aren't taking there hits as I've got a scope & I can see them flinching but not taking hits then I give them bursts of auto until they do

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.