Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

What a greedy cnut😜, no wonder no one can get one, he's got them all 😭

Pmsl. Tbh the middle two are mine . The outer two I have sold to a friend( well he can have them when he pays me, and both where less than the £300 the other bloke wants for the jg one)

• Supporters
18 hours ago, Kls77 said:

I have five of the holy grail midcaps. Also Three of the 1000 which goona convert to midcaps when get chance . 

Made my own , take one Jing gong hi-cap , take out the mechanism , cut away everything bar the top and about an inch&half of the feed tube . Then get a plastic VN mid cap and sand the whole thing down until it’ll fit inside the JG hi-cap body . Big dollop of epoxy insert the stub of the feed tube in to the feeder on the VN put the whole lot back together then once it’s all dried you’ve got your self a 7.62 mid cap . Simples ! 😁

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Made my own , take one Jing gong hi-cap , take out the mechanism , cut away everything bar the top and about an inch&half of the feed tube . Then get a plastic VN mid cap and sand the whole thing down until it’ll fit inside the JG hi-cap body . Big dollop of epoxy insert the stub of the feed tube in to the feeder on the VN put the whole lot back together then once it’s all dried you’ve got your self a 7.62 mid cap . Simples ! 😁

wasn't there a manufacturer literally did just that with one of their mags, can't remember what rifle it was for i wanna say an sr25

It appears he's a serial dreamer, also selling a S&T M3 for almost a tenner more than new from bbgunsforless

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

wasn't there a manufacturer literally did just that with one of their mags, can't remember what rifle it was for i wanna say an sr25

Interesting 🧐 must investigate ! 😁

• Supporters

WoW ! Simply WoW ! A £9 mask and £5 goggles and a dog ruff home made guille suit ? 

Personally I wouldn't touch second hand ppe no matter what the price

Edit: also this. Good condition with no tips or tears but still broken. It's either one or the other 

sketch-1612901905275.png

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
26 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Personally I wouldn't touch second hand ppe no matter what the price

Edit: also this. Good condition with no tips or tears but still broken. It's either one or the other 

This is just nitpicking. I weep for anyone who can't make an honest, informed decision considering the seller's made it clear there's an issue up front. It's a good advert, although not washing trousers before selling them is a little weird.

1 hour ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

This is just nitpicking. I weep for anyone who can't make an honest, informed decision considering the seller's made it clear there's an issue up front. It's a good advert, although not washing trousers before selling them is a little weird.

Depending on the buyer, not washing them might up the price...

• Supporters
2 hours ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

although not washing trousers before selling them is a little weird.

Thats cos he knows real "operators" (of which there are many in Airsoft 😏) don't want the smell of laundry detergent or fabric conditioner giving away their position if they're upwind of the enemy........

you know its true, next time you play, look around the safezone, it's usually full of sweaty looking bearded soap-dodging cnuts................

and thats just the marshalls 😜

Well chaps, this is an interesting build in our classifieds from Hungary. I honestly have to say I’ve never seen a build like this before. A retro arms skeleton receiver where you can see the gearbox? Or is that part of the CNC machining underneath? There is a dark place in my mind where I kinda like it but it’s too much of a novelty to use. 

• Supporters

never understood skeletonised builds in airsoft. in the RS world it seems to be a 50/50 split between weight reduction and fashion.

i tend to be suspicious of super high-end builds like that though, can't help but feel that things were chosen based on the criteria of shiniest/most expensive rather than being a good/compatible part for the build.