Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, EDcase said:

I worked on the VFX for two Bonds, Goldeneye and Tomorrow Never Dies.

I worked with a guy in China who had a Goldeneye crew jacket. Turns out he used to work for Phillips who supplied all the monitors for the control room and his job was to make sure they all got switched on at the start of filming then off again at the end of the day. And people wonder why it costs so much to make a film!

I once knew a geezer who was the cousin of a woman whose husband was the brother of a man who delivered milk to an old dear whose sister knew a friend of Shaun Connerys window cleaner.😋 

No substitute for Connery. It's like Heinz tomato sauce up against Lidls gloop!

👍

Regards 

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Shamal said:

I once knew a geezer who was the cousin of a woman whose husband was the brother of a man who delivered milk to an old dear whose sister knew a friend of Shaun Connerys window cleaner.😋 

👍

Regards 

Six degrees of Kevin Bacon. Innit.

14 minutes ago, Shamal said:

👍

Regards 

Stoke tomato ketchup is well worth a try. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, DRay said:

Craig has got to take it as the best portrayal of Bond. He is the most human, has believable flaws and therefore is the most relatable. Connery and Lasenby are too perfect and make too few mistakes. I also think I could take either one of them in a fight. I know that Craig would hand my arse to me on a plate. 

bond isn't meant to be a believable character, he's meant to be a super badass hero who always takes out the over-the-top villain.

it's like saying Indiana jones would be more believable if he was played by tony robinson.....

1 hour ago, DRay said:

Craig has got to take it as the best portrayal of Bond. He is the most human, has believable flaws and therefore is the most relatable. Connery and Lasenby are too perfect and make too few mistakes. I also think I could take either one of them in a fight. I know that Craig would hand my arse to me on a plate. 

bond isn't meant to be a believable character, he's meant to be a super badass hero who always takes out the over-the-top villain.

it's like saying Indiana jones would be more believable if he was played by tony robinson.....

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

No shit

so if tony robinson is indiana jones, who are we getting to play the inevitably Nazi villain?

i kinda wanna see hugh laurie have a crack at it.

46 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Craig is the epitome of a badass! I do think he benefits from being in better films to be fair; better M, better Q, better baddies etc. The coolest Bond moment ever is in Skyfall when he gives old Judy a lift in the Aston and you just get a little taste of the theme music as he opens the garage door, and then she moans about the ride being uncomfortable and he glances at the gear stick 🤣

As my last post here was a flop I'll try again. Going by the prices listed the normal 60% figure would be just over £110

https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/item/15856-csi-star-xr-5-fg-1502-advanced-battle-rifle-bundle/

52 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Really it's £365 as he won't do face to face sales

sketch-1612468468831.png

I know there are restrictions in place but I wouldn't touch any sales post that stated post only.

3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

As my last post here was a flop I'll try again. Going by the prices listed the normal 60% figure would be just over £110

https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/item/15856-csi-star-xr-5-fg-1502-advanced-battle-rifle-bundle/

I came here to post this! Although the mags (can sometimes) are tough to get hold of. 

On 01/02/2021 at 16:59, Lozart said:

I worked with a guy in China who had a Goldeneye crew jacket. Turns out he used to work for Phillips who supplied all the monitors for the control room and his job was to make sure they all got switched on at the start of filming then off again at the end of the day. And people wonder why it costs so much to make a film!

Union's ain't it. More prominent in the US, but I've talked to camera guys who I've worked with who supply their own kit, but had to get a spark to literally plug it into the wall and turn it on.

• Supporters

Give him his dues , he’s persistent ! 🤣🤣🤣

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Give him his dues , he’s persistent ! 🤣🤣🤣

This is where packages/bundles don't work unless you're throwing the extras in dirt cheap. Who wants or needs 8 x 500 round magazines!? So it's laughable to say these cost me £120, give me a bit less than that and they're yours!

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

This is where packages/bundles don't work unless you're throwing the extras in dirt cheap. Who wants or needs 8 x 500 round magazines!? So it's laughable to say these cost me £120, give me a bit less than that and they're yours!

8 mids i can understand, but 8 hicaps?

only reason i can see that working is if there is literally no other magazine type available.

At one point I had 9 high caps for my AK. I didn't carry them all in game though, they were spares incase of breakages and between games it meant I could just replace empty mags with full ones

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

At one point I had 9 high caps for my AK. I didn't carry them all in game though, they were spares incase of breakages and between games it meant I could just replace empty mags with full ones

Between games ? Between GAMEDAYS more like !😳

fill up ya mags start of the year then top up around Easter , Aug bank holiday and possibly Halloween ? 😂😂

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Kls77 said:

Dammm . Think I might put one of my sa58 classic army for £500 

PXL_20210110_142032281.jpg

I saw this picture and did a man wee ! 🥴