Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

On 22/08/2018 at 16:35, Wo1f said:

I fucking hate bulk package stuff where they want to sell everything all at once. Not only are they usually never cheap, but what are the chances of a single person wanting 43 different random items?

That being said when I first got into Airsoft I got a package deal on ebay, a huge box of random pouches, batteries, eye pro, and bits including a plate carrier.

Didnt know hat any of it was at the time and relisted most of it separately and got double what I paid for the box just for the PC ;) 

Got lucky I guess

10 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

A £520 readily available gun which apparently still needed a £335 kit thrown at it (complete with a spring that puts it over 500fps, but it's £335 worth of art, not science). Add in three £18.50 magazines, maybe £15 of rubber and nub, and a £33 suppressor.

Now, you or I might make that £958, but the seller reckons they spent over a grand, or maybe £1300 (£1000 before the £335 kit?), it's not really clear.

Anyway, they'll do you a favour and let it go for a very fair £940.  With a whopping £18 saving (less postage) over the price of a brand new warranted gun with the same spec, you'd better hurry and snap it up before someone else does.

Holy shitballs!
That is extracting the proverbial good and proper!

I feel everyone who puts someone in here, should either message the original poster or tag them atleast. if they respond, like i did, they may not realize its not as easy as saying I spent £1000 so its worth £1000

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Robert James said:

I feel everyone who puts someone in here, should either message the original poster or tag them atleast. if they respond, like i did, they may not realize its not as easy as saying I spent £1000 so its worth £1000

And about 95% of them will be a Dick about it, prob taking it personally & getting all arsey.

Thing is, most of the time these sales posts appear to be from relatively new users, who's sole reason for joining the forum is to use the classifieds to shift their overpriced rifs, prob cos their usually fb pages are no longer allowing rifs, & the likelihood is that they'll not contribute to the forum in any other way, so whether or not we give them a heads up that they're being "outed" is prob irrelevant, they're likely to have spammed their sales thread on every other forum they can find that gives them the same kind of ease of access.

If they're a "true" member, they're likely to see the post when they click "unread posts" looking for new content.

imho😉

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Robert James said:

I feel everyone who puts someone in here, should either message the original poster

I bestow a "Haha" rating on their adverts.

45 minutes ago, Tackle said:

And about 95% of them will be a Dick about it, prob taking it personally & getting all arsey.

That, and the rest.  I'm not putting time into trying to reason with someone who's displayed unreasonable behaviour.  All it's likely to result in is an edit to shriek "NO MOAR TIEM WASTARS!!!!"

9 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I bestow a "Haha" rating on their adverts.

That, and the rest.  I'm not putting time into trying to reason with someone who's displayed unreasonable behaviour.  All it's likely to result in is an edit to shriek "NO MOAR TIEM WASTARS!!!!"

Maybe not for obvious people that are here to shift it. But for people that have seemed to post atleast. I just think some people don't know

• Supporters

Well we have another ‘chancer’ it would seem ?

AND only £49.86 with good old TG ! 🤦‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

Why do people spend all this time, money and effort into building a custom rif then expect to get paid what they value it at? Why build it for you then sell it to someone else?

57 minutes ago, Duff said:

Why do people spend all this time, money and effort into building a custom rif then expect to get paid what they value it at? Why build it for you then sell it to someone else?

WE glocks go for about £80 off the top of my head now...(I've got one I'm tempted to shift so been looking at what I should ask for it)

OP got ripped off with that stippled lower, looks like one I did at home!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

OP got ripped off with that stippled lower, looks like one I did at home!

Oooohh ! That’s nasty 😷 

would you admit to doing that at home ? I think not ! 🤣

Unfortunately this chap has fallen foul like so many others , just because you spend X amount ‘up-grading’ your NOT getting it back ! 

There like Pavlov’s dog and it’ll keep on repeating as long as there’s sales ! 🤦‍♂️

Just now, Druid799 said:

Oooohh ! That’s nasty 😷 

would you admit to doing that at home ? I think not ! 🤣

Unfortunately this chap has fallen foul like so many others , just because you spend X amount ‘up-grading’ your NOT getting it back ! 

There like Pavlov’s dog and it keep on repeating as long as there’s sales ! 🤦‍♂️

I think i just did! ill stick my Glock up on the classifieds later this week and go with a price of £400 as it was stippled by me and not factory done so surely that makes it more expensive...

• Supporters

Lady’s and gentlemen I think I may have found the ultimate “may as well close the thread not gonna top this” sale on ebay .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Job-Lot-Airsoft-parts-kit-equipment-accessories-spares/223133283042?hash=item33f3c7b2e2:g:9koAAOSwy6lbkQvE

all one can say is “WoW ! And take my money now !”

😳

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Lady’s and gentlemen I think I may have found the ultimate “may as well close the thread not gonna top this” sale on ebay .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Job-Lot-Airsoft-parts-kit-equipment-accessories-spares/223133283042?hash=item33f3c7b2e2:g:9koAAOSwy6lbkQvE

😳

Bah, you can never have enough cut-off Tamiya connectors and smashed holo sights. :lol:

34 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

😳

it is starting at 99p though!

If I won it at that could easily sell the mags at a few quid each and make a profit.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

it is starting at 99p though!

If I won it at that could easily sell the mags at a few quid each and make a profit.

6quid P&P !

AND someone has bid on it so you could end up in a bidding war ! 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

• Supporters
4 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

If I won it at that could easily sell the mags at a few quid each

Given everything else in it, I assumed that the mags would have the springs removed and be full of either fire ants, or the restless spirits of deceased P90 owners.

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

😳

cheers Tony, I've actually got that on my watch list (I shit you not), merely cos I wanted another one of those thermold mags to add to some my lad already has, but now you've outed it the price will go silly as peeps clamour for all that high quality kit lol......the rest of it is destined for the bin

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

cheers Tony, I've actually got that on my watch list (I shit you not), merely cos I wanted another one of those thermold mags to add to some my lad already has, but now you've outed it the price will go silly as peeps clamour for all that high quality kit lol......the rest of it is destined for the bin

Yoooouuuuuurrrr welcome! 👍

but as the Borg said judging by everything else’s condition I wouldn’t hold my breath on it working ! 🤦‍♂️

21 hours ago, Druid799 said:

😳

Umm...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Duff said:

Umm...

Aaahh but problem here (apart from the ‘hopeful price’?) looks like most of its at least functioning , the sale on fleabay was all busted shit from the rubbish bin ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂

• Supporters

£150 for two daysacks which might have some interesting stuff in them. Loot Boxes have really turned it up a notch. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/British-army-MYSTERY-mtp-daysacks/202427128683?hash=item2f2198db6b:g:AgYAAOSwcOJbasqb

So which lucky bugger is gonna get a couple of Kombat UK bags and a few Viper pouches?