Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I don't think "Just because it hasn't been done, doesn't mean it shouldn't" applies here...

I was thinking of putting a grenade launcher on my CQB CM16 as I've put a 10" rail on it now (covers over the sawn off foresight I did)

Its the bloody stock and the hideous lump on the top that makes it look bloody awful

Not even David blunketts dog would sniff & piss on it

• 4 weeks later...

Seen this for sale on fb too...is it bad that I kinda like it?

10690009_1832805566945007_86826438450296

Is it wrong that I like this?

• Supporters

Yes you should both be banned from airsoft and probably burned at the stake for heresy

Only thing you should ever put on a Glock... Grip adapter and magwell...

£200 for a WE glock? You having a laugh?

I'm assuming that the stock assembly is one of those expensive custom ones made in the USA. It is pretty steep for just a Glock and a few mags, however apparently it comes with the hard case, all the backstraps etc and both mags. Not really worth it tbh, just wishful thinking :)

Only thing you should ever put on a Glock... Grip adapter and magwell...

That looks pretty pants IMO. If there wasn't a magwell extender on it and the grip adaptor matched the tan, I think it'd look better

• Supporters

I was about to say, £200 for a WE pistol is bonkers. Now that stock adapter originally was (of course) a RS item that's been cloned. But seeing as the guy has shoe-horned a 1-pt sling plate on to the base of the buffer tube (and done a god awful job of it) I very, very much doubt those are real parts he's imported. The backstraps are worth nothing and you can't even use them with that adapter anyway, the QR pin that holds it all together at the base of the frame wouldn't allow them to fit.

So unless that hard case is some super high end brand... yeah...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just found out about this forum/thread, and I have to say I love it. I'll be going through all the past posts :P

If any of you use Facebook, I run the Airsoft Heretics page on Facebook, dedicated to exactly the kind of stuff you guys post here.

If you aren't already a member (hi if you are!) feel free to join and push us over the 1000 member mark :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/445003235610964/

Hey guys, just found out about this forum/thread, and I have to say I love it. I'll be going through all the past posts :P

If any of you use Facebook, I run the Airsoft Heretics page on Facebook, dedicated to exactly the kind of stuff you guys post here.

If you aren't already a member (hi if you are!) feel free to join and push us over the 1000 member mark :)

I think I was added to the group near the beginning and I've loved it ever since. Hands down, best airsoft FB page. No bitching, no complaining, just pure heresy :lol:

No Squirrel. Bad Squirrel. :P

• Supporters

If%20you%20thought.jpg

Seems appropriate ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.