Guns that NEED to be made

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The rifle that the Afghans give Konstantin in the scene at the end of The Beast. It's sorta like this:

203297_large.jpg

...but more decorated.

It would have to be gas, because adding a cocking lever would spoil the lines and even if you could invent a cocking system that worked by cocking the flint hammer, it'd be a real ballache even with a 120 spring (which i reckon is the strongest an 800-ish-mm barrel could take without going over 500FPS).

The rifle that the Afghans give Konstantin in the scene at the end of The Beast. It's sorta like this:

203297_large.jpg

...but more decorated.

It would have to be gas, because adding a cocking lever would spoil the lines and even if you could invent a cocking system that worked by cocking the flint hammer, it'd be a real ballache even with a 120 spring (which i reckon is the strongest an 800-ish-mm barrel could take without going over 500FPS).

Then all you need is the Tusken loadout :D

I have to bang the drum again for the Seven-Barreled Nock Volley Gun:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ0cyL4qO-kJw0R4HJv1dZO0kPBsYEM0xvaMMBuSq8Db3gHq8uPvXu9y9w

Another thing that'd be an absolute laugh(particularly in CQB) would be the duckfoot pistol, again courtesy of Mr. Henry Nock of London :

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFko1l3_SdWjGbZGoFvmbkbq2esKcqX6670eEigJMHrc5eBbEGRGBjeQNE

Then, in no way being a CoDsofter,I actually like the idea of a ballistic knife; I know that they're not practical but hey

I don't think it 'needs' to be made, but after watching some of '24: Live Another Day' I'm really like the HK P30:

HK-P30.jpg

I know it's fairly similar to the HK45, but something about it is just nicer.

Finished ep. 3 about 5 mins ago :P

And concurrently watching Season 5. ..

203297_large.jpg

...but more decorated.

It's called a jezail, my father was gifted one out in Saudi, more of a decorative sniper than anything else, and the metal work tended to be of a very low quality. Ruddy murderous in the right hands though.

Saiga 12 shotgun.

It'd be easy to produce and those of us with soviet loadouts would have a shotgun for CQB.

• Supporters

Saiga 12 shotgun.

It'd be easy to produce and those of us with soviet loadouts would have a shotgun for CQB.

Cyma do (or at least used to do) one of those http://www.kuulapurkki.fi/index.php/p910.html?___store=land_camo_e2

Cyma do (or at least used to do) one of those http://www.kuulapurkki.fi/index.php/p910.html?___store=land_camo_e2

Oh you beautiful, beautiful man haha! :D Definitely going to try and get my mits on one, thanks for the heads up :)

• Supporters

Oh you beautiful, beautiful man haha! :D Definitely going to try and get my mits on one, thanks for the heads up :)

One aims to please B)

98cfd1c01a43898df08450449e579e3a.640x480

I'd love a GBB Tec-9 for my assassin loadout. It'd be an interesting sidearm for cartel loadouts aswell (Wood kit AK-47, red plaid shirt over a tank top, casual slacks, too much hair gel, and some cheesey-looking airsoft sunglasses... Maybe a rubber machete aswell).

I remember seeing some crappy pump action spring version on eBay, but that's all I've ever seen.

98cfd1c01a43898df08450449e579e3a.640x480

I'd love a GBB Tec-9 for my assassin loadout. It'd be an interesting sidearm for cartel loadouts aswell (Wood kit AK-47, red plaid shirt over a tank top, casual slacks, too much hair gel, and some cheesey-looking airsoft sunglasses... Maybe a rubber machete aswell).

I remember seeing some crappy pump action spring version on eBay, but that's all I've ever seen.

I'm pretty sure there's an AEG one in prototype, on Airsoftology's channel

EDIT: Hmmm it's a GAT but it's literally identical.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.