Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

Since I got paid today, I just bought a D-Boys metal M4 with the A.R.M.S. S.I.R. system on it, plus a K-Warrior 1911 gas blow back pistol and a spare mag for it.

Genuine USSR belt 50p

Scrim net scarf £2

Just from a flea market I passed through today. Very pleased haha

Ian_Gere likes this

Genuine USSR belt 50p

Scrim net scarf £2

Just from a flea market I passed through today. Very pleased haha

Cool. Love it when I find stuff like that in an unexpected place and for so little. Bet that put a smile on your face.

Happy likes this

Cool. Love it when I find stuff like that in an unexpected place and for so little. Bet that put a smile on your face.

I was only passing through on my way to work, makes it even better haha

But it still means it comes from Begadi. Buying from other sources means you miss out on the packet of Gummi Bears! :D

You can buy a LOT of gummi bears for the cost of their shipping!

BT mp5 , for my lovely wife (what the F am I doing giving her a gun am I mad) That's after she bagged my Walther PPQm2 after having a go..oh well..

....bye bye walter the walther me and you did have some fun lol :(

post-9478-0-90583700-1411763751_thumb.png

7.4v 1300MaH 25C Cranestock LiPo. My current one won't fit in my M27 so I'm having to make do with an old NIMH for testing.

15338746216_3149c41bff_b.jpg

• 2 Yards of Multicam Arid NY/CO
  • Crye G3 Combats
  • Unique-ARs custom tube handguard
  • Custom modular front plate carrier
  • 12 Patches
  • Blue Force Gear Vickers padded sling
  • BFG Small utility
  • 2 BFG Smoke 'nade
  • FirstSpear Split front chest rig
  • FS 6/12 Cummerbund
  • FS 2L Hydro pouch
  • FS Armour shoulder pads
  • FS 2-point sling
  • FS Small utility
  • FS Assaulters' Gun Belt
  • Magpul Industries MOE Stock
  • MI Galaxy S5 case
  • MI MS1 All-QD connector
  • MI M-LOK plastic rail section
  • Tangodown iO cover
  • Midwest Industries Handguard removal tool
  • Midwest QD swivel
  • DSG Arms AR-15 barrel nut
  • DSG AR-15 mag catch
  • 556 Chamber flag
  • Camelbak water bottles, 0.75 and 1L

Roll mat for the milsim in a few weeks. Possibly a poncho too depending on whether we need tents or not

Always like your posts in this thread, Chris. Somehow they always make me feel better about how much I spend on this game of ours :lol:

team flex, Monty and cavninja like this

Bloomin' hell CKinnerly. Are you starting to equip your own private army? :P

Bloomin' hell CKinnerly. Are you starting to equip your own private army? :P

Oh, this time he has been quite conservative in his spending... check back through the annals of this thread if you don't believe me - he is single handedly funding R&D into airsoft M4's and western kit in general!

Personally, everytime I think, "If I buy this [insert ordinary life object] I can't afford to buy, for eg, some Russian NV gear this month - sod it, NV gear is way more fun..." the knowledge somewhere deep in my subconscious that I'll never spank as much money on airsoft as Chris makes me feel sane.

CKinnerley and PT247 like this

Oh, this time he has been quite conservative in his spending... check back through the annals of this thread if you don't believe me - he is single handedly funding R&D into airsoft M4's and western kit in general!

Personally, everytime I think, "If I buy this [insert ordinary life object] I can't afford to buy, for eg, some Russian NV gear this month - sod it, NV gear is way more fun..." the knowledge somewhere deep in my subconscious that I'll never spank as much money on airsoft as Chris makes me feel sane.

Or I could just put both of you in the 'insane spenders' category :P

I have seen kinnerley's previous spending habits, which is why I said army, not battalion of some other respectable size :D I just got myself a job, so hopefully I can afford to buy more stuff (but no where as much as you lot)

Ian_Gere and CKinnerley like this

A battery for my Combat raider M4 I bought and forgot to post about :)

Next on the list is the add ons I want, Torch, Laser, Sight, Tracer/Silencer

Then painting time!!

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

Multicam 6094 and 6119a, assaulter style kit should start coming together in the next month or so.

is that flyye? If so tell me how it is, looking into them and they seem to have decent reviews... did you buy it off of airsoft zone?

SimonQuigley likes this

is that flyye? If so tell me how it is, looking into them and they seem to have decent reviews... did you buy it off of airsoft zone?

Nah, from semapo gear. £120 posted, props to jcheese for pointing it out. http://www.semapogear.com/index.php/vest-plate-carrier/multicam-6094a-type-vest.html

team flex and Airsoft_Mr B like this

Helmet Liner Bolts to attach Liner Chinstrap

temp_zps5c1946b2.jpg

Total £65 inc P&P

This is to convert my tankers helmet into a Para Helmet. Now I have Aussie uniforms sorted, time to return to the Airborne impression.

Helmet Liner Bolts to attach Liner Chinstrap

Total £65 inc P&P

This is to convert my tankers helmet into a Para Helmet. Now I have Aussie uniforms sorted, time to return to the Airborne impression.

Did I here (well read but....) the words 'Para' and 'Airborne'!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:wub:

Edit: Forgot to remove pics.

Did I here (well read but....) the words 'Para' and 'Airborne'!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:wub:

Edit: Forgot to remove pics.

Yup, I started an Airborne impression ages ago and when looking for a better denison, I got distracted by the Aussie jacket and hat :)

Now I have all the Aussie gear sorted, I figure I ought to finish what I started. I have an old tankers helmet to convert by changing the liner and chinstrap (they use the same shell). I then just need a better Denison. My current one is too small and is a Belgian one. Ideally it should be like wearing a tent but it fits really nicely :D

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

Yup, I started an Airborne impression ages ago and when looking for a better denison, I got distracted by the Aussie jacket and hat :)

Now I have all the Aussie gear sorted, I figure I ought to finish what I started. I have an old tankers helmet to convert by changing the liner and chinstrap (they use the same shell). I then just need a better Denison. My current one is too small and is a Belgian one. Ideally it should be like wearing a tent but it fits really nicely :D

Will you buy a parachute lol?

Or will you have landed lol.