Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

Element LLM01 off AirsoftEd

Monty likes this

Replica T1 red dot sight with kill flash and lens covers (eBay) £37.99

Czech m95 pattern field parka and alice harness suspenders (epic militaria) £24.90 total

Basically needed a replacement dot sight since I gave my old holographic to DEDSEC (plus it looked weird on my shotgun). The jacket and suspenders are to finish up my woodland loadout prior to my trip to MAW on Sunday.

El cheapo red dot reflex sight from that link in someone or others status.

Three SHS moscarts from our man Pete at AK2M4.co.uk

2014-08-18113724.jpg

Which will hopefully be a bit more reliable than my others!

I may have got a bit giddy and bought a GHK M4 GBB Conversion.

was thinking about one of them myself

Not much. Two 8Fields double 9mm mag pouches in Flecktarn,from the shop 'Sturm' in Lviv. Pouches are nice quality,stitching and materials are surprisingly good for ACM bit of a bargain since they only cost 4 pounds each.

I wanted to get some .45 mag pouches for the hicapa I'm getting when I return but they didn't have them in stock due to the ATO affecting the supplier. Will have to shell out for the Pantac ones the local shop in eire

I may have got a bit giddy and bought a GHK M4 GBB Conversion.

oooo hadn't seen those before.....tempted.

had heard similar unfortunately. Trouble with things like this is complaints tend to be louder than praise.

Let us know how you get on with it Mr Monkey Nuts, as I've no experience with them.

Lozart likes this

They're pretty sh*t apparently

So this isn't what they're using in their own guns then?

PT247 likes this

So this isn't what they're using in their own guns then?

The GHK gbbrs are proper gbbrs using a realistic system.

This is the ghk conversion

AC-UPI-GHK-GBOX.jpg

Some jute, burlap, netting, various dyes in shades of green and brown, gorilla glue and a stapler.

Going to try and make my own ghillie suit :D

I have done a fair bit of research on them and have yet to find anyone who has said they are sh*t. There are plenty of people who shouldn't ever be using a GBB gun reviewing the G&G guns slating the body for being plastic and moaning about not being able to buy hi cap magazines for it, but none seem to berate the performance, quite the contrary from my reading. We all know gas guns are very much like marmite.

At the end of the day every GBB is a fairly basic system that is replicated across most of the gas guns, there isn't a lot of new or innovation between any of the brands, GHK have fitted it into a gearbox shape that drops into a reciever, I predict that they are still the same principle parts that would be going into their normal guns, just in a different package. The main difference I can see is that it doesn't seem to have as big a sliding recoil like other Gas guns do.

The thing to remember is that this is an older design, from 2011 / 2012, tweaks and improvements have been made since from the things they have learnt from making and developing the G5 and the Hepatitis (or whatever it was called) There are videos showing it push over 100 shots from a single mag, just as the G5 does.

At the end of the day, Its an £80 bit of kit, I'm not expecting the world, but it should be a good way to judge if I genuinely like gas, or if i'm just romanticising before spending £500+ on a G5 and a set of mags.

I will be sure to give it a full and honest review once its arrived, and be assured if it is indeed sh*t (although I highly doubt it)I will tell you.

[Edit to Add] it also seems to lack the overtly functioning bolt system, that some other brands do. I predict that is to keep size and complications down allowing it to fit different brands of receivers. In all honesty that is a big plus for me, how many times do we read about bolts and guides bending or snapping because they are made of paper, people spend as much money on steel parts as the did on the gun in the first place.

Edited by Mr Monkey Nuts

from that link in someone or others status.

Mine, by any chance? Please let us know what it's like, I haven't bought one myself yet but I think I should.

Lozart likes this

Mine, by any chance? Please let us know what it's like, I haven't bought one myself yet but I think I should.

Indeed. WIll let you know what it's like. Slightly dubiously though the actual seller appears to be based in China but selling out of an address in Portsmouth....

team flex and Airsoft_Mr B like this

I have done a fair bit of research on them and have yet to find anyone who has said they are sh*t.

I think there's been a bit of confusion over the use of the word. People don't refer to the system performance or anything when they say shit, I think it's more to the fact that they don't feel it's a proper gbbr or see the point in it as it's not very realistic.

Indeed. WIll let you know what it's like. Slightly dubiously though the actual seller appears to be based in China but selling out of an address in Portsmouth....

Great, cheers :)

Oh :mellow: Well it should be alright anyway but I don't like the sound of that.

I've been airsofting for around 8 months now and I've got quite the collection on the go now.

My list so far

G&G cm16 raider

Dboys m16a1

Dboys m4a1

2 TM m9 beretta's

Classic Army Scar L

Franchai sas 12 shotty

KWA Kriss Vector

And now my latest beauty

G&P m4 stubby Tank

image-26.jpg

image-27.jpg

image-28.jpg

Isn't she lovely!

Just had a QD MP7 suppressor delivered from eHobbyAsia. 6 days from Hong Kong to Wales - result!

PT247, Monty and Airsoft_Mr B like this

Just took delivery of a TAS chestrig with pouches, used with complimentary Afghan sand!

Edit: Just found a Casualty card in the utility pouch, thankfully it hasn't been filled in!

And now my latest beauty

G&P m4 stubby Tank

Isn't she lovely!

The flash hider is lovely, yeah.

b1n0gHo5t likes this

Got an eotech 551 clone, some meindl army issue boots and spare magazine for my pistol on the way,

Canny wait

Forest camo ice hockey stick tape for my grips! only £3.50 on Amazon! mmmmmm.......

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Surplus DPM chest rig. Three double pouches and two utility pouches good condition. 99p plus £2.50 postage on EBay!!

Bargain.

Airsoft_Mr B and Russe11 like this