Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

image.thumb.jpeg.57208901d14f2a9323ac86a2dfd30770.jpeg

Sorted out the Gucci Tac Vest collection. 

Pentagon Aspis, Pentagon Milon and Pentagon Aspis. Elite Spanker AK and 9mm pouches. I just wish I had another hello kitty Robotech Veritech patch....

3 hours ago, Nutster said:

Sunglasses at the ready 😎

IMG_E7534.thumb.JPG.d357956b0d43bbafed838d4a7c32f553.JPG

Strong look, Dragon Supplies? When I was in,  I once wore to a multi-unit event a set of identical combats combined with a threadbare windproof smock that was so old it was almost white. I looked awesome, but it turned out that this view was not universally held but the senior echelons of pretty much every other unit in attendance!

• Supporters
4 hours ago, The_Lord_Poncho said:

Strong look, Dragon Supplies? When I was in,  I once wore to a multi-unit event a set of identical combats combined with a threadbare windproof smock that was so old it was almost white. I looked awesome, but it turned out that this view was not universally held but the senior echelons of pretty much every other unit in attendance!

Yes dragons finest neon trops 👍🏼 really should have grabbed them a few years back when they sold them off at £3 a piece not at the ‘slightly’ inflated current price.

I can only imagine their jealousy 🤣

Rebuilt the belt kit, fits quite well with the Peacekeeper - now just need to use it in ‘anger’. 
Do need to replace the buckle, this one is nice and secure up until you lay prone or knock the middle of it on something and then it immediately unclips 😂

IMG_5109.jpeg

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Recently found some love for M81 woodland and mixed it with some tiger stripe 

Also was unaware my mate and I were getting our pictures taken, or I’d have sucked it in a bit 😂

IMG_2705.thumb.jpeg.5b47f30fe3e4c1f917c22d901baaae74.jpeg

Love me some Tiger Stripe!

image.thumb.jpeg.7e2d70024c289b10ef7d65b48c864f35.jpeg

Red Alert on Sunday.